‹ Prequel: My Fallen Angel
Sequel: In the End

Die for You

Chapter 12

Over the next few months, I was in a deep depression, it was so bad that I refused to pick up my board and skate and I knew that wasn't good, the pain that had torn my heart to pieces, of Andy and Juliet... I stifled a sob and quickly wiped my tears away and Phantom lay in my lap and he purred loudly, as if he knew what was wrong and he was doing his best to be something to lean onto and be comforted. I stroked his fur and I watched as he hopped down and played with Trouble and Mischief, Bam's cats. Bam's mom, April had given me a slice of her famous Oreo Fantasy Cake, which was a yellow cake with chocolate filling, chocolate frosting and crumbled up Oreos and she said that it was a heartbreak air bag, doesn't stop the pain, but does soothe the blow. I took a bite and it did help, a bit. It didn't get me out of the mood that I was in, though. I sighed and then I decided to call up Kat. I grabbed my phone and speed dialed Kat's number. It took a few rings before Kat answered.

"Hello?"

"Kat?" I replied, trying my best not to cry over the phone.

"Hey, Lacey. What's up, babe?" She replied. I took a deep breath and as tears fell down my face and stifled another sob. Go on, Lace. I told myself. Tell her what happened.

"Juliet kissed Andy." I said, sobbing.

"What?!" Kat responded. "Oh, babe. I'm so sorry."

"Can you fly out to West Chester? I need some girl time." I told her.

"Of course, dude. I'll be there in a few days."

"Thank you, Kat. I love you."

"Love you too, babe." She said. As I hung up the phone, I decided to curl up on the couch and sleep some more and when I did sleep, I had a dream about Andy and I. It was like everything was normal, me and him and Blayde. We were laying in a meadow and Blayde was playing by herself and Andy was holding me in his arms and he was kissing my neck and temple and he told me that he loved me, like nothing had blown our love apart and we were back to being the strongest couple that we are and his love never died. When I woke up, a tear fell down my face and I wiped it away. I finished the cake and headed downstairs to get something to drink. I settled with a can of Arizona and I sat on the steps to the Pirate Bar and sighed. I missed him, but I had to think about me. How was I going to be able to face him after that? I thought. I took a drink from my can and headed out to smoke. I rarely smoke cigarettes, but when I was going through a hard time, I smoked. I then felt an arm around me and I saw Bam. He was wearing a Cradle of Filth shirt and olive-green jeans. I leaned my head on his shoulder and I just cried. Bam rubbed my back gently.

"Hey. It's okay, Lace. It's okay." He murmured.

"I can't believe Juliet did this to me. She ruined my marriage and my love for Andy." I sobbed.

"I know, Lace. If I see her ass again, I'm sticking my boot up it." He said. Hearing that made me chuckle and I looked at him. Bam cracked a smile and we both laughed. Just knowing that Bam was gonna get revenge on Juliet made me feel a lot better. He was the best, I swear to God that I wondered that if we were related. He's a brother to me and I loved that about him. He's crazy, but he's got a good heart and he's genuine.

April then appeared with a black box in her hands and she walked over to Bam and I.

"Lacey. Honey, there's a package for you." She said, handing it over to me. I hesitantly took it and I saw that there was an envelope that had my name written on it and it was in Andy's handwriting.

"What's that?" Bam asked.

"I don't know. I'm gonna find out." I replied. I then placed the package on the table and I then sat in a chair and opened the envelope first. Inside was a letter. I unfolded the letter and it said:

Faith,

I know you're hurting and I know that you don't want to hear from me, but give me a chance to explain, my love. That night, I didn't kiss Juliet. She kissed me. When we were talking outside, she began to hit on me and I told her that I was married to you and I wasn't gonna deal with her crap and she then did that before I could do anything. I tried to shove her away, but she wouldn't let go. When you came out, I knew that I was screwed, because I knew that you were going to be livid. I'm sorry about that night and I regret it everyday that you're not here.

That night, when you walked away, my whole world was destroyed because you are my world. Baby, I don't feel anything towards her. I never did. I only love you. You're the one I married. You're the mother of my daughter. You're my soulmate. My heart is chained to you. it's always been that way. I wouldn't change that for the world. I love you to pieces and I would never, ever stop loving you. Ever. I miss you. I miss having you close to me, my Faith. I miss holding you close throughout the night. Blayde misses her mom. You know I'm nothing without you, babe.

You might think that I might not care, and love, that's not true. I'll always care about you. You're my Faith and I'm your Light. I'll always be there for you. Always. Faith, you mean everything to me and I felt like I let the one thing I can't live without walk away and I don't want that to happen again. Please, my love. Come home. I need to see you. Please forgive me, beautiful.

I love you. Always and Forever.

Your Light,

Andy.

Tears of not pain but total love filled my eyes and I opened up the package and inside was my old black diamond key necklace and a bouquet of black and red roses. I then took the necklace and placed it on my neck. I then grabbed my phone and I took a shot of the letter, the black and red roses and of me with my necklace on and I then posted them onto twitter and then I tweeted this:

@Faith_Blackburn: Got a set of black and red roses, my old diamond necklace and an amazing letter from my husband, @AndyBVB. Thank you, Light. I love you.

@AndyBVB: @Faith_Blackburn does that mean that you forgive me, Faith?

@Faith_Blackburn: @AndyBVB of course, my amazing Light.

@AndyBVB: Thank you, baby. @Faith_Blackburn.

@Faith_Blackburn: @AndyBVB, Light, come to West Chester. I need to see you. I missed you so much.

@AndyBVB: @Faith_Blackburn. I'll be there. I missed you too, my love.

I smiled brightly and got off of twitter and decided to get some sleep. I had a busy few days ahead.

Over the next few days, Kat came by to have some quality girl time and it was fun. We went shopping together and we went out on a skate session, which was my first skate session in about a few months. I also showed her the letter and the roses that I got from Andy and she loved them. And eventually, the wound in my heart began to heal because I knew that Andy was coming and I missed him so much.

Andy arrived right after Kat left. And that, I was very happy for. I was dressed in a Young & Reckless 'You Refuse To Live, I Refuse To Die' tanktop, black jeans and my DC's. I had taken one of Bam's beanies as well. I then heard the doorbell ring.

"It's open!" Bam said. And came in was my Light. He was dressed all in black, he had a black beanie, black leather jacket, black tanktop, jeans and his boots. He took off his sunglasses and he took off his leather jacket. I squealed softly and I leaped into his arms, which made him chuckle. Andy set me down and he touched my face.

"Light." I whispered, blinking tears from my eyes. "I missed you."

Andy took my face in his hands and he kissed my forehead.

"Faith. I missed you too, my love." He murmured. A tear fell down my face and Andy wiped it away.

"Aw, baby. Don't cry." He said. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I could sense that Bam was glaring at Andy and I looked over Andy's shoulder and I was right. Andy then turned around and looked at Bam.

"You might have made this up with Lacey, Biersack. But if you ever, and I mean ever, hurt her again, I'm kicking your ass." Bam said. Andy nodded.

"Got that, Margera. But, I won't hurt Lacey again. I love her to death." Andy responded, kissing me gently. I smiled in the kiss as Bam rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Lovebirds," Bam muttered. Me and Andy flipped Bam off and Bam chuckled. Andy and I broke apart and Andy kissed my temple gently.

"I love you, Faith." He told me.

"I love you, Light." I replied as I took his hand and we headed to my guest room.

"Oh, great. If you two are gonna fuck, I don't wanna hear it through the damn walls!" Bam yelled at us.

"Shut it, Margera! Fuck's sake!" Andy replied. Bam rolled his eyes again and he headed upstairs. Andy and I went inside my room, I closed the curtain and shut the door. Andy then took my hand in his.

"Come here." He whispered, pulling me to him. I ran my hands down his tattooed arms and he leaned his forehead against mine. Andy's fingers stroked my face gently and ever so gently, his lips met mine in a soft but deep kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, clutching him to me as he snaked his hands down my body and he placed them on my hips. He set me down on the bed and then he took off my tanktop. He then broke the kiss and ran his lips down my neck and collarbone and he kissed the scars that marked my body. I breathed a sigh of pure pleasure, I'd forgotten how amazing this felt in months. He then brought his lips to mine again as I took off his tanktop and began to feel his skin against mine. He reached for my jeans and pulled them off as I did with his. Moments later, there was nothing more but us, skin on skin. I made a swift moment so that I was on top of him, straddling him and when we pulled apart, he smiled brightly.

"I'd forgotten how beautiful you look," He murmured. "I love you, Faith."

"As I love you, Light." I whispered as he kissed me again and he then inserted himself inside of me, making a soft gasp escape me. His movements were easy and gentle, as if he was making love to me for the first time. He kissed me the whole time as I gently ran my nails down his back, making him growl softly in his throat as he kissed my neck and collarbone again.

"Light." I moaned softly.

"I love hearing my name." He whispered. "Say it again, Faith."

He moved a little quicker now and I moaned a bit louder and dug my nails deeper into his back.

"Light." My moan was louder and he chuckled as he moved quicker and I followed behind. The pleasure was to die for. It was long before we both let go and Andy collapsed beside me, regaining his breath. I snuggled close to him, as he kissed my tattooed hand and I lay my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat go back to normal. And for the first time in a few months, I slept in my husband's warm embrace. Like nothing even happened between us.