‹ Prequel: My Fallen Angel
Sequel: In the End

Die for You

Chapter 11

I lingered inside my dressing room, pacing back and forth as Andy, Bam and Rob sat on the couch. I was at the studio where The Voice was being filmed, I was doing a special performance of 'Safe And Sound' by Taylor Swift, a song that I'm dedicating to Andy, because whenever I hear it, it reminds me of the times where he comforted me. He had no idea that I was doing this for him and I was hoping that he would be surprised. I wore a dark purple corset dress that showed off my Fozzy tattoo, black tights and purple pump heels. A gothic tiara sat on my head, I had black eyeshadow and light purple lipstick on. My hair was straightened out and I even had added washable purple streaks in my black hair. I wasn't nervous or anything, I just wanted to do this. I was more eager than nervous. My coach, Adam Levine had worked with me extra hard this week and helped me train my voice and making my passion even more deeper than it always is. I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror and I then felt arms wrap themselves around me and I saw Andy's reflection in the mirror. His icy blue eyes meeting mine. I put my hands over his and squeezed them gently, making him smile. He kissed the Fozzy tattoo on my left arm and I giggled softly.

"You look so beautiful, Faith." He murmured. I turned around and slipped my arms around his neck, making his smile bigger. He ran his fingers through my hair and stroked my face.

"Thank you, Light." I whispered, tightening my arms around him. His fingers stroked my jawline and he then kissed me gently. I returned the kiss until I heard Rob groan and Bam gag.

"Really? Can you all not fuck in front of me?" Bam said. Andy flipped Bam off and Bam scoffed. I did hear Rob laughing, at least one of them is amused. I thought. Andy broke the kiss and he kissed my forehead. I then saw that he had light purple on his lips and I chuckled.

"What?" Andy said.

"Uh, Biersack? You got light purple on your mouth." Rob told him with a chuckle. Andy looked in the mirror and his mouth dropped in shock.

"Damn it, Faith!" I heard both annoyance and amusement in his voice, which made me laugh. Andy then wiped it off with his sleeve and I kissed his cheek. I then realized I had five minutes before I was about to hit the stage. I then took a deep breath, and Andy kissed my neck gently.

"You got this, Faith." He told me. "Make me proud."

I nodded and Andy then kissed my temple and he hugged me tightly before letting me go out, I took those steps and headed out onstage.

"Singing 'Safe And Sound' by Taylor Swift, here's Lacey Biersack!" I heard Carson Daly's voice and the crowd cheered as I stood in the center of the stage and began to sing.

"I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window, darling,
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold on to this lullaby
Even when music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)
La La (La La)
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound..."

I finished the song and I heard the crowd cheer and all four of the coaches were standing up and clapping. I smiled brightly and took a bow as they sat back in their chairs. Adam had a proud smile on his face.

"So, you change from a pop melody like Pink's 'So What' to 'Safe and Sound', which is a soft and lighter tune." I heard Christina say and turned my attention to her. "Why is that, Lacey?"

"Well, this song is important to me. Whenever I listen to this song, it reminds me of my biggest supporter, which would be my husband, Andy." I replied. I heard a lot of 'Aww's' going throughout the crowd.

"Either way, her voice is incredible." Blake said. "You have an undying passion and I see that everytime you sing, Lacey."

"Thank you, Blake." I said, with a smile. I then headed backstage after Carson told the fans to vote for me, as I walked back into my dressing room, Andy pulled me to him and he kissed me deeply and passionately. I smiled into that kiss and when we pulled apart, I saw that Andy was blinking away tears. I touched his face gently.

"Aw, Light." I murmured. "Don't cry."

"That was beautiful, Faith." He whispered. "Does it really remind you of me?"

I nodded and I ran my fingers through his hair and I kissed his cheek tenderly.

"Whenever I hear that song," I said. "It reminds me of how you always comfort me and be there for me when it got to be too much."

Andy smiled and he leaned his forehead against mine. He stroked my hair gently and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you," He told me. "So much, Faith."

"I love you, Light."

He kissed me again and then Bam cleared his throat, making us break apart and he laughed. Andy rolled his eyes and I scoffed, before I went and changed into my Metal Mulisha dress, my black tights and my DC's. We went out and I invited Juliet out with us to the bar and the whole time, I knew something was off with her. She seemed distracted and she was on her phone. I ended up prodding her on the shoulder, and she jumped.

"Something wrong, Juliet?" I asked.

"I'm fine." She said, "Actually. Andy, could I talk to you?"

Andy looked at Juliet weirdly and he moved his arm from my shoulders and he crossed his arms.

"Why?" I could hear the annoyance in his voice and I just sighed and I kissed Andy's cheek.

"Just do it, Light. You don't have to be mad. Just see what she wants." I told him. Andy then sighed and he kissed my temple.

"Fine. You owe me, Faith." He whispered. He and Juliet headed outside and I just watched them through the window. I then started to talk with Bam and Rob for a little while until Rob touched my shoulder.

"Uh, Lacey?" Rob said. "You might wanna see this."

I then brought my attention to the window and I saw that Juliet was kissing Andy! My eyes widened and an anger that I have never felt before ran through me. Bam's eyes were blue flames and he was pissed as well.

"That bitch!" Bam's voice was dark and remorseless, like he had seen a baby deer get shot with a gun. "I knew you shouldn't have trusted her!"

I then began to head to the back door and I walked out and I pulled Juliet off of Andy, I ended up pushing her to the ground. When Juliet stood up, Bam stood between me and her. I was more hurt than I was mad, because it seemed that what I gave to Andy wasn't enough. Tears filled my eyes as I looked at Andy, whom I thought was my husband.

"What the hell, Andy?!" Fury light up my voice like a candle.

"Faith, this isn't what it looks like!" He replied. "Juliet fucking threw herself onto me!"

Who am I to defend? My friend or my husband? Both of them hurt me and betrayed me with their actions. Andy extended a hand to me and I cringed and moved away.

"Oh, really, Andy? If you were sick of me, you could've said something!" I retorted.

"Lacey, listen to me. I did not do this! Juliet did!" I could hear anger in his voice. "That fucking bitch did this! I tried to shove her away! I did!"

"Yeah, right." I told him, darkly. "You two just leave me alone!"

I then walked away and Rob wrapped his arm around me as I cried and as Andy tried to follow me, Bam stopped him.

"You might be married to my friend and you might be my friend, Biersack. But I will not hesitate to kick your ass." Bam said.

"Bring it, Margera. I dare you." Andy spat and he walked away. Bam came over to me and Rob and in that moment, my heart broke into pieces and I got hysterical as Bam hugged me tightly.

"Bam?" I choked out as Bam broke the hug and he wiped my tears away.

"Yeah, Lace?"

"Can I stay at your place?" I told him. "I can't stand to go home. I don't want Blayde to see what had happened between her father and I."

"Of course. Rob can pack your bags." Bam replied. Rob groaned and nodded his head and I hopped inside of his Lamborghini and we took off for the airport and Rob met with us there with my stuff and a ticket to West Chester, Pennslyvania and when we got on the flight, I settled on listening to one song that fit my mood: 'Just Give Me A Reason' by Pink and Nate from Fun. I leaned my head on Bam's shoulder and forced myself not to cry on the way to Castle Bam.

"Right from the start
You were a thief
You stole my heart
And I your willing victim
I let you see the parts of me
That weren't all that pretty
And with every touch you fixed them

Now you've been talking in your sleep, oh, oh
Things you never say to me, oh, oh
Tell me that you've had enough
Of our love, our love

Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars
It's been written in the scars on our hearts
We're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again

I'm sorry I don't understand
Where all of this is coming from
I thought that we were fine
(Oh, we had everything)
Your head is running wild again
My dear we still have everythin'
And it's all in your mind
(Yeah, but this is happenin')

You've been havin' real bad dreams, oh, oh
You used to lie so close to me, oh, oh
There's nothing more than empty sheets
Between our love, our love
Oh, our love, our love

Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
I never stopped
You're still written in the scars on my heart
You're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again

Oh, tear ducts and rust
I'll fix it for us
We're collecting dust
But our love's enough
You're holding it in
You're pouring a drink
No nothing is as bad as it seems
We'll come clean

Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars
It's been written in the scars on our hearts
That we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again

Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars
It's been written in the scars on our hearts
That we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again

Oh, we can learn to love again
Oh, we can learn to love again
Oh, oh, that we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again.."

When we arrived at Castle Bam, Bam had given me a guest room to stay in, Rob had put my bags down and Phantom's carrier. I collapsed on the bed in a crying episode, the emotional pain was unbearable. I didn't know who to believe or who to trust, I then sat up and I let Phantom out of his cage and he jumped onto my bed and he rubbed his head on me to comfort me. I stroked his fur and I began to place my stuff in the closet and set up my laptop, tablet and plugged my Droid phone in to charge and when I did, I saw that I had a few messages from Twitter. I opened them up and they were all from Andy.

@AndyBVB:@ Faith_Blackburn. Baby, if you're online right now, I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry and I love you to pieces, my Faith.

@AndyBVB: @Faith_Blackburn if I have to make this up to you, I will. I just want you back with me. I miss you. Blayde misses you. She needs you. Please, Faith. Please.

I sighed and turned my phone off and let it charge. I didn't want to deal with that right now, all I wanted is to stay with Bam and let the gaping wound in my heart close up and think about my next move and deal with Juliet. Juliet. That name caused a fury to run through my body and I screamed in anger. That bitch was gonna get it when I see her again. I then curled up in bed and slept alone, cold. Without an embrace to keep me warm and