‹ Prequel: My Fallen Angel
Sequel: In the End

Die for You

Chapter 14

I stood in front of the full body mirror, my long black and red hair was curled in ringlets down my shoulders, I wore a crimson corset dress, fish net tights, and black and crimson booties with skulls on them. Andy had also loaned me his 'Prophet' black leather vest, and I wore a gold fist ring that had bear claws on it, a leather wristband with spikes on it and I wore a crimson headscarf. Skull and cross chandelier earrings were in my ears, black eyeshadow and crimson lipstick covered my mouth and eyes, I had black jewels beside my eyes that made the grey shine. My tattoos were exposed, my Fozzy 'Under Blackened Skies' lyrics tattoo and my blue rose with Andy's name on my left arm and forearm, and his nickname 'Light' on my right hand. I smiled at my reflection. Tonight, I was performing 'Call Me When You're Sober' by Evanescence. Adam and I worked really hard on this song and he had told me how much this song was going to show my undying passion. 'Call Me When You're Sober' is a song that means a lot to me, because it reminded me of my bitter past with Blaze, when he would come home drunk, I would blast that song.

"Biersack, you got five minutes," One of the techs told me and I nodded my head and began to head out to the stage. Andy, Bam, Kat and Rob were going to be in the audience tonight. I headed out onto the stage and took my place on center stage as the video clip played of me and Adam working together on the song. I was saved in the competition a few times already. They really want me to win this thing.

"Singing 'Call Me When You're Sober' by Evanescence, here's Lacey Biersack!" Carson Daly gave me the cue and I began to sing:

"Don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
You want me,
Come find me.
Make up your mind.

Should I let you fall?
Lose it all?
So maybe you can remember yourself.
Can't keep believing,
We're only deceiving ourselves.
And I'm sick of the lie,
And you're too late.

Don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
You want me,
Come find me.
Make up your mind.

Couldn't take the blame.
Sick with shame.
Must be exhausting to lose your own game.
Selfishly hated,
No wonder you're jaded.
You can't play the victim this time,
And you're too late.

Don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
You want me,
Come find me.
Make up your mind.

You never call me when you're sober.
You only want it cause it's over,
It's over.

How could I have burned paradise?
How could I - you were never mine.

So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

The crowd cheered and I got a standing ovation, I smiled brightly and looked through the crowd and saw Andy, Bam, Rob and Kat on their feet, clapping and cheering. I blew Andy a kiss and Carson wrapped his arm around me.

"Lacey Biersack!" Carson said. "The shining star on Adam's team. Adam, what do you have to say?"

"Wow." Adam said as I brought my attention to him. "Carson, you couldn't be more right. Lacey is my shining star. She's the best singer I think I have ever had on my team. Your passion is just on fire! I love that and I can see that every time you sing. It's in your eyes. You do sing from the heart and I couldn't be more proud of you. You really killed it tonight. Great job."

"Thank you, Adam." I replied. The crowd cheered and I smiled brightly.

"Christina?" Carson asked.

"Lacey." Christina told me. "Wow. It seems like you blow me away when you pick up a microphone and sing. Your burning passion and talent is unbelievable and incredible. You really shine on that stage. No wonder we all love you. Good job."

My mouth dropped and put my hand over my mouth before speaking.

"Thank you so so much, Christina." I said.

"I agree with Christina and Adam," Cee Lo commented. "You have such a burning passion that doesn't die when you hit that stage, Lacey. Take that with you and run."

"Thanks."

After having Carson tell the fans to vote for me, I headed back to my dressing room. I took off Andy's 'Prophet' vest, I then heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said. Andy came in, but when I saw his reflection on my vanity mirror, I jumped back. Andy had dyed his hair blonde and had it shorter, and spiked, like Jericho's hair.

"Hey, Faith." He said. I stood up, took his hands and gently pulled him to me. He looked so different with blonde hair, it made his icy blue eyes shine more. Andy's fingers caressed my jaw line as he lifted my chin, making my eyes meet his.

"Faith?" He said again, throwing me back into reality. I wrapped my arms around my husband's neck as he slipped his around me.

"Hey, Light." I murmured. Andy kissed me gently for a moment and then we pulled apart.

"So, what do you think?" He asked.

I ran my fingers through his now blonde hair, what did I think? I mean, it was different and I have never seen him with his blonde hair before. I liked it.

"I like it, Light. I've never seen you with your blonde hair before." I replied. Andy smiled brightly and kissed my forehead.

"Well, I figured that now would be the time. To do something different." He told me. "I'm glad you like it."

Bam, Kat and Rob came in and when Bam saw Andy's new hair and his mouth dropped.

"Oh, hey, Jericho." Bam said. "Oh, sorry. Hey, Andy."

Andy smacked Bam on the back of the head, making me laugh, and made Bam flinch.

"Shut up, Bam. I like his hair." I said. Andy wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek, which made me blush. Bam was right about one thing, Andy now looked like Chris Jericho. He could easily pass as Y2J's doppelganger or brother or something.

"Whatever." Bam scoffed in amusement. "Great performance tonight."

"Thank you." I told him. Andy kissed my temple and held me tighter to his side. I leaned my head on him before getting embraced by Kat and Rob.

"I didn't know you had singing in you, babe," Kat said. "That was incredible. Hell, you and I should do a song together for my new album."

Kat and her now fiancé, Joel aka Deadmau5, are engaged and Kat was begining to have a solo career in music ever since she sang 'Rosary Blue' with The 69 Eyes on their new album, X. I was very excited for her music, and she has a lot of potential.

"Thanks, Kat. I would love to do a song with you." I replied.

"Sweet, babe." Kat told me. I gave her another hug before changing into my clothes, I wore one of Andy's Batman shirts, my black jeans and DC's. I had my make up taken off and the jewels were taken off around my eyes. Andy, Rob, Bam, Kat and I headed out for some fun at the bar. We celebrated with a few drinks before Andy and I went home, I was exhausted from singing my heart out, that I passed out and fell asleep in Andy's arms and his embrace was lovely.

I woke up alone, there was no one around, not Andy nor Blayde. I panicked and I headed downstairs and I then saw that there was a hooded figure standing in a pool of blood and there were two bodies. I gasped and saw that Andy and Blayde had laid in their own blood. And I stared into the dark eyes of Blaze.

"Well. Right on time. Are you ready to die, my love?" His voice was dark and evil and murderous. I screamed and fell to my knees, crying and wailing as Blaze brought the knife to my throat.

"Faith! Faith."

I opened my eyes and I stared into Andy's wide ice blue eyes. I began to cry as Andy pulled me into his arms. I hugged him so tightly, holding onto him for dear life, sweat dampened my body.

"Shhh." Andy whispered. "It's all right, my love. You only had a bad dream, Faith. You're safe with me. I'm here. I'm here, baby."

I whimpered softly as Andy held me close to him, running his fingers through my hair gently. He began humming 'Saviour' to me softly, the one song that he knew was going to comfort me. I sobbed softly and Andy ran his hand down my back and rubbed my back gently. I buried my face in his shoulder as he ran his fingers through my hair in the same gentle motion. I calmed down after a few moments and I looked up at Andy, who had a concerned look on his face.

"Light," I whispered. Andy wiped my falling tears away and cupped my face in his hands.

"Another bad dream, my love?" He murmured.

"Yeah," I said, clearing my throat. Andy kissed my forehead gently.

"Oh, baby. It's okay. It's just a dream." He said, placing his chin on the top of my head.

"Light, this one felt too real," I told him. He looked at me and cupped my face with his hand and stroked my jaw line.

"What happened?" He asked. So I told him about the dream, about Blaze breaking into the house and killing him and Blayde and then going to slit my throat. Tears fell down my face as I told him that part. Andy wiped my tears away and tightened his embrace around me.

"Shhh. Baby, it's a dream. It won't happen." Andy told me. "I promise you, it won't happen."

"But what if it does, Light?" I whimpered again and Andy sighed softly.

"Faith. Listen to me, it won't happen. I won't let it happen. I know you're scared, my love. But, there's no need to be scared." His voice was soft and gentle. I just lay my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. Andy's hand took mine and his fingers traced the back of my hand. He kissed the back of my hand. He was right. Blaze had gotten his ass kicked by Andy before, which means whatever Blaze has in store, he better be ready for a fight.

"I love you, Light." I whispered.

Andy lifted my chin and he gave me a passionate kiss. I tightened my arms around his neck and he deepened the kiss for a few moments before pulling away. He leaned his forehead against mine as I ran my fingers through his blonde hair.

"I love you too, Faith." He murmured, kissing my temple. I lay my head back on his chest and let sleep consume me.

The following morning, I woke up to my phone buzzing and I groaned softly before quietly escaping my husband's arms and I headed out onto the porch, wearing Andy's Fozzy shirt that was given to him from Jericho and my shorts.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, Lacey." It was Juliet. I rolled my eyes and I began to wonder why she had called me, to mess with me some more? I thought. She better have an explaination for doing this.

"Juliet." I replied.

"Look, I know you're mad and you have every right to be. I know I crossed the line by kissing Andy and doing that to you." She told me. "I just want to apologize. Can we meet?"

"Allright." I told her. "Where?"

"Just meet me at Starbucks," Juliet replied.

"Allright. See you in ten minutes." I said and hung up the phone. I headed into the bathroom to shower and changed into a Fox 'Faster Than Lightning' tanktop, black jeans and DC's. I grabbed my Electric sunglasses and my Element beanie\cap. I wrote Andy a note telling him that I was meeting with Juliet and won't be back for an hour to two hours and he'd have to watch Blayde. I headed downstairs and I saw that Blayde was already awake. She was playing with Crow and Phantom. She had on her Automatic Loveletter pajamas.

"Mommy!" She squealed and I quickly made a quiet gesture. I picked Blayde up and kissed her on the cheek and ruffled up her blonde hair. Her dark blue eyes were sparkling with happiness.

"Shh, darling. Daddy's asleep." I replied. "You don't want to wake him, do you?"

She shook her head and I smiled.

"Good girl," I said, keeping my voice soft and quiet. "I'm going to see Aunt Juliet. You gonna be good for daddy?"

"Yes, mommy. Always." Blayde replied. I kissed her forehead.

"Good. I'll see you soon, baby girl." I said, grabbing my keys to my Impala, my Droid and my Iphone. I closed the door and walked out to the Impala, my amazing black metallic 1967 Chevy Impala sparkled in the sunlight and I opened the door and hopped inside. Shutting the door, I started the Impala's engine, hearing it purr loudly and I smiled as I drove down to Starbucks to meet with Juliet. Juliet was sitting at a table outside with two coffees sitting on the table. I got out of my Impala and locked the door. Juliet was wearing a leopard crop top, black leather shorts, fishnets and boots. She had a huge black hat on, and a pair of sunglasses. I approached her slowly and she smiled brightly.

"Glad you could make it, Lacey." Juliet said. "I got you a caramel latte."

I sat across from her and took my latte, I added cream and sugar and mixed it in before taking a hit from it.

"Thank you." I replied.

"Look, Lacey. I'm sorry about that night. I didn't mean to do what I did. I was forced to do that." She told me.

"Forced? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Blaze told me to do it." She confessed. My mouth dropped in utter shock, she was still working with Blaze! After all this time! I thought.

"I knew it!" I said, as a gasp escaped my throat.

"Lacey! Let me explain!" Juliet said. "I quit working with him when you and I became friends! He just won't stop leaving me alone!"

"Allright." I sat back down and took a deep breath. Juliet took my hand and squeezed it.

"So, he forced you to do that?"

"Yes." She explained. "Please forgive me, Lace. Please. I didn't mean to do that. Ever."

I thought about it for a few moments and considered it. Since it was Blaze's doing and I knew that deep down that Juliet would never do that to me. Made me wonder what else he had in store.

"I forgive you, Juliet." I said. Juliet smiled brightly and she hugged me tightly.

"Oh, thank you, Lacey." Juliet added. "I appreciate that."

Juliet and I began to chat as if nothing had changed between us and I was just glad that I had my friend back and that was all that really mattered to me. I headed home with a smile on my face and I couldn't wait to be wrapped in the arms of my lovely husband and my daughter. As I arrived home, I saw that there was a black package at the door. I got out of my Impala, walked up to the doorway and grabbed the black package. I tore it open and I saw that there was a bouquet of dead roses and a note. I opened the note and written in magazine letters was this:

Since I can't have my daughter, Andy is my target and I will eliminate him so I can finish what we started. Blayde will see who she really belongs to. ~B.

I gasped. No. No! Blaze is gonna kill Andy if I don't give Blayde up to him! I thought. I headed inside and tears were streaming down my face as I looked for Andy. I headed upstairs to our bedroom and I saw Andy. Andy was laying with Blayde on our bed, and she was sleeping. Andy brought his eyes to mine and his expression changed. Andy stood up and he walked out, closing the door behind him quietly. We headed downstairs and I really lost it.

"Faith?" He said. "What's going on? What's wrong?"

I began to cry and as tears streamed down my face, I forced myself to say this:

"Blaze has a target on you. He's gonna kill you if we don't give Blayde to him." I sobbed. "Light, I can't lose you. We have to do something!"

I paced back and forth, tears falling down my face. Andy's eyes widened as he reached for my hand, I flinched. He pulled me to him as I cried.

"Hey. Hey. Faith. Shhh." He murmured. "Calm down, my love. It's okay. It's okay."

I couldn't calm down knowing that my husband and my daughter's lives were in danger, there had to be something we can do about Blaze and to prevent him from doing so.

"What do we do?!" I wailed and Andy held me closer and stroked my hair with his fingers gently.

"Shhh. Baby, calm down. Calm down." He whispered. "We'll figure something out, my love."

I began to calm down and took a deep breath and Andy kissed my forehead.

"I don't want to lose you, Light." I said. Andy caressed my face and he kissed my temple.

"You aren't gonna lose me, my love." He said. "We'll find a way to stop Blaze in his tracks."

I nodded and I ran my fingers through Andy's blonde hair gently before he kissed me deeply. We broke apart after a few moments.

"I love you, Light." I murmured. "Let's hope this won't be the last time I say that to you."

Andy sighed and he cupped my face gently in his hands, he kissed the top of my head and he hugged me tightly.

"I love you too, Faith." He told me. "And don't worry, baby. We will put this to an end."

And for once, I had the sense that he was gonna be right about this.