‹ Prequel: My Fallen Angel
Sequel: In the End

Die for You

Chapter 15

I couldn't even sleep that night, nightmares kept invading my mind, so when it came around dawn, I took that note that Blaze had given to me, containing that threat that he had a target on Andy and I went outside to the fire pit that we had put in the backyard. I grabbed a handful of wood, threw the note with the wood, dosed it in gasoline and lit it on fire. I had to think of some way to put this to a stop. Both my husband and daughter's lives were at stake and Blaze wasn't going to quit until he had his hands on Andy and had Andy's blood spilled. Tears fell down my face as I saw the letter begining to burn in the flames. Andy had told me that we were going to figure something out and to prevent this from happening. I hoped that whatever Andy had in mind would start soon. I watched the flames burn the letter and it didn't give me one ounce of relief. I just leaned against the wall and sobbed more. I then felt a hand on top of my hand and I saw that it was Andy. He was shirtless and only had a pair of black sweats on.

"Come here," He whispered, gently pulling me into his arms. I buried my head on his shoulder and hugged him tightly. He stroked my hair with his fingers.

"I'm so scared, Light." I sobbed softly. Andy rubbed my back comfortingly with his hand.

"I know, my love. I know." He said. "It's gonna be okay, Faith. It'll be okay."

"I can't lose you or Blayde." I whimpered. Andy lifted my chin and he wiped my tears away. He could see the fear written in my eyes and on my face. He kissed my temple softly.

"Shhh, Faith. You aren't going to lose us. We're not leaving. Ever." He murmured. I can't help but be scared, because I knew deep down inside that somewhere, anywhere for that matter, Blaze was around. Tears fell and Andy held me tighter to him and his warmth was the only thing that was keeping me safe in this moment.

"I know, Light. I just help but feel this way. He's scared me enough before to a point where he'll have me cornered and he'll go after me that way." I sniffled and Andy cupped my face with his hand. He wiped my tears away and he pressed his lips to my forehead.

"Lacey," Andy said. "Listen to me, my love. I will not stand seeing him scare you like this. You don't deserve any of this. If I see him again, that bastard is dead. I'll always fight for you. I love you. I love you more than life itself and I'll always protect you. Always. So, please, baby. Don't worry. I will put this to an end. Once and for all."

I nodded and took a deep breath, calming myself down from my breakdown and I wrapped my arms around Andy's neck and stroked his blonde hair gently, which made him smile.

"I love you too, Andy. Thank you for never leaving my side." I said. Andy chuckled and he kissed me gently. Andy and I headed inside so that I could get some sleep, because I had a restless night. Andy carried me to bed and he lay with me as he hummed 'The Mortician's Daughter' to me as I let sleep consume me.

I woke up a few hours later and I headed down to the studio with Andy and the guys, Andy had suggested that they should come in case Blaze tries anything. Bam and Rob also came along. This week, I was going to be singing two songs, I had already done 'Call Me When You're Sober' by Evanescence and now I was doing 'Russian Roulette' by Rihanna. Both songs are for Blaze and all the torment that he had caused me. Blayde was staying the night with Juliet. So, I knew that she was safe, for now. And out of Blaze's grasp. As we arrived, I was thrown into hair and makeup. I wore a black dress, that had short sleeves and exposed my chest a little. A golden spike bracelet on my right wrist, a silver spike cuff bracelet, and some high heeled pumps. My hair was in a braid. It was long before it was time for me to take the stage. I was in the top 4 in the competition. It was hard to watch some of them go, because I knew them. I took a deep breath and headed out. I stood onstage as I was given the cue and began to sing:

"Take a breath,
Take it deep.
'Calm yourself', He says to me
If you play, you play for keeps.
Take the gun and count to three.
I'm sweating now,
Moving slow,
No time to think. My turn to go

And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest
And I'm terrified but I'm not leaving
I know that I must pass this test
So just pull the trigger

Say a prayer, to yourself
He says close your eyes, sometimes it helps
And then I get, a scary thought
That he's here, means he's never lost

And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest
Said I'm terrified but I'm not leaving
I know that I must pass this test
So just pull the trigger

As my life flashes before my eyes
I'm wondering will I, ever see another sunrise
So many won't get the chance to say goodbye
And it's too late to think of the value of my life."

Tears began to fall down my face as I continued to sing. I kept my voice professional as I continued to sing.

"And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest
Said I'm terrified but I'm not leaving
I know that I must pass this test
And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest
Said I'm terrified but I'm not leaving (No No)
I know that I must pass this test
So just pull the trigger."

The crowd cheered and roared as I began to really breakdown, I got a hug from Adam, which seemed like the only thing that was going to make things seem easier. I took a deep breath and wiped my tears away. As the crowd died down, Adam sat back down in his chair. I began to calm down.

"Amazing performance by Lacey Biersack!" Carson Daly said. "Standing ovation! Adam?"

"Amazing job, Lacey." Adam said. "I know that this song was hard for you to sing, knowing everything that you went through. But, the emotion was unbelievable."

"Christina?" Carson asked. Christina's eyes met mine and she instantly had a look of sudden compassion.

"Lacey. When you sang tonight, it seemed like your voice was trapped in the darkness. So full of torment." She said.

"You have no idea," I replied.

"Awe. Just note this, whatever is holding you back, will make you bigger and stronger than you already are now." She told me.

I nodded, I have been told that many times, that whatever was holding me back was going to make me stronger. I didn't believe that until I met Andy and he showed me that and she was right. I will be stronger, once Blaze is removed from my life forever. After telling the fans to vote for me, I left and went into my dressing room. I began to wonder about Blaze had in mind, and what I was going to do to keep Blayde and Andy safe. I sighed. I wasn't going to give Blayde up to Blaze. I had to do something. I had to. I heard the door open and shut behind me and I then felt a hand rubbing my back and I jumped. I then looked up into the mirror and saw Andy.

"Hey." He murmured. "Calm down. It's just me, baby."

I nodded and leaned my head on my hands again. Andy then knelt beside me and I turned my chair to meet his eyes. Andy took my hands in his.

"I know you're scared," He told me. "But, you don't need to be. I'm right here. I'll protect you. I won't let him hurt you. You're safe, my love."

I squeezed his hands back and he smiled softly. He kissed the back of my hand and he kissed my forehead.

"I know, my Light." I said. "I can't but not shake this feeling, you know? I just am letting my fears get the better of me."

"Don't let it get the better of you." He murmured. "He isn't gonna hurt you, Faith. I won't let that happen."

Andy then pulled me into his arms and I leaned my head on him. I didn't cry, I just wanted to be comforted my husband's embrace. He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed my forehead. He softly began to hum 'Saviour' to me and I just inhaled his scent. Cigarettes and mint and a slight scent of lavender. I then looked up into his icy soft blue eyes and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you," I said. "So much, my Light."

Andy kissed me deeply and tenderly and I fell into the kiss, tightening my arms around his neck and running my fingers through his blonde hair. We pulled apart and he leaned his head against mine.

"I love you, my Faith." He whispered. "And I'll never stop loving you, my love."

I smiled and kissed his cheek before changing into a Metal Mulisha tanktop, black jeans and DC's. My hair was in a ponytail and I wore Electric Sunglasses and we went home. All I wanted was to just be with my Light and to let Blaze escape my mind. As we pulled up, the door was open and I gasped.

"What the hell?" Andy said. He and I got out and as we headed inside, the lower level of our house was destroyed, and I noticed that Crow and Phantom were gone. I headed back outside and I saw that they were both under my Impala, hiding in fear. I knelt down and called them out. Phantom came out first and I lifted him up and handed him to Andy and I grabbed Crow. They were shaking uncontrollably. I couldn't blame them. Who did this? Who broke into our house? I thought. Then it hit me. Blaze. I then fell down to my knees. Blaze was here. He was here.

"Faith?"

I got back up on my feet and when we walked back inside, I set Crow down with Phantom and turned back to Andy.

"He was here, Light." I said.

"Blaze?" He asked and I nodded.

"See? He's back to get me!" I wailed and Andy pulled me to him as I began sobbing uncontrollably and Andy stroked my hair.

"Shhhh, my Faith, it's okay. It's okay. He isn't gonna get you. I'm not letting that happen. Ever." He murmured. "I'm gonna call the cops."

I nodded as Andy let go and he turned his phone on and I listened as Andy reported the break in and he stood by my side as we were both questioned and I gave them Blaze's description. When they left, I just paced back and forth. Blaze is out to get me and Andy if he doesn't get Blayde. He wants her really bad and I won't let her near him period. If this is bad, I was even more frightened of what else he might have planned or whatever motives he had next. Andy stood outside with me as I paced back and forth and he then grabbed my hand.

"Come here," He said. I was pulled into his arms and I buried my head on him as he rubbed my back gently. I stared at my hand and I saw that my hand was shaking. I never shake unless I was really really scared. Andy stroked my hair gently and he kissed my temple.

"There's nothing we can do," I said. "He's not gonna stop until he gets Blayde."

Andy lifted my chin and he stroked my face gently.

"Faith," He murmured. "We'll figure something out. Just calm down and breathe."

I took a deep breath and I began to calm down. I was letting it get the better of me and I shouldn't. Because if I did, it was going to show others that I was weak and I wasn't weak. I was stronger than this. I was.

"I love you, Light." I whispered. Andy kissed me gently and he held me closer to him.

"I love you, my Faith." He said.

I sliently prayed for the first time that my family would be safe and not be in the clutches of Blaze.