‹ Prequel: My Fallen Angel
Sequel: In the End

Die for You

Chapter 17 (Andy's POV)

(Songs for this chapter: 'Another Way Out' By Hollywood Undead and 'Twisted Transistor' by Korn)

~Andy's POV~

I woke up inside some place, I had no idea where I was, I couldn't make anything out because it was so dark that I couldn't see in front of me or behind me and that scared me, my head was throbbing like hell. I groaned and rubbed my temples. Fuck, that hurt. What happened? I thought as I leaned against what seemed like a wall. All I remembered was being at the Art show and release party for the Ultimate Edition of Wretched And Divine with the guys and with Lacey. Lacey. I hope she's allright. Then I realized that she was safe with the guys. I took a deep breath and tried to get a better view of my surroundings when a flash of sunlight came in through a window and I saw that I was inside a chamber. I winced as the light hit my eyes and made my head hurt and throb even more. It felt like I'd been shot with a damn taser. The door opened and Blaze came in. Blaze was all in black, black hoodie, black shirt, black jeans and boots. A glimmer showed me that he had a knife.

"Where is Lacey, Biersack?" Blaze spoke calmly but I could sense anger in his voice and my blood began to boil. This one man has caused my Faith so much pain and torment that it was very difficult to keep myself from kicking his ass and beating him to a bloody pulp.

"Like I'm gonna tell you," I responded, crossing my arms. "Think again, bastard."

Blaze began to pace back and forth, getting more angry and I smiled at his anger. I'm not telling him shit about where my Faith is or my daughter. he has to beat it out of me. I thought.

With every question about Lacey or Blayde that Blaze asked, I threw an insult at him which made him even more pissed and on the inside, I was laughing so hard at his stupidity. I'd rather die keeping my beautiful Faith and Blayde safe than to give him what he wants and I wasn't going to let that happen. I then felt the cold heart of steel against my throat and Blaze had the blade close to slitting my throat. I chuckled.

"Someone's a little angry, are we?" I said.

"Tell me where she is, Andy or I will kill you!" Blaze's voice heightened up with fury.

"You think Lacey hates your guts for raping her, imagine how much she'll fucking hate you for killing the one man who really loves her." I retorted. "So, go ahead. Do it. But, you're gonna be the one to blame by putting her in so much goddamn misery."

He began to shake the blade a bit and I could sense that he didn't have the balls to kill me. It was written on his face.

"Maybe, that's what I want," Blaze said. "After the pain she put me through, it's about time for a thing I'd like to call revenge."

Pain she put him through? I thought. This dude sounds like a real life imitation of the fucking Joker. All I remember was the pain that he caused Lacey by hurting her, abusing her, raping her and tormenting her and all the nightmares that she has.

"Pain she put you through?" I told him. "You tormented her and abused her for fuck's sake! That's why she came to me!"

A sick and twisted smirk came across Blaze's face and I forced myself not to punch the fucking smirk off of his face.

"Everyone needs a little pain in their lives." Blaze explained. "Lacey was too weak to handle it."

I scoffed. I began to get a little more angry, I wasn't gonna stand and let my wife get insulted like this. He's just asking for a death wish and he's gonna get it if he keeps it up.

"No wonder why you're so fucked up," I said. "You can't even learn to let shit go and move on. I saved her fucking life because she was so damaged. I fucking love her and I'm not as twisted as you, jackass."

Blaze got up and he bagan pacing around in a circle, muttering and mumbling to himself and I snorted. I knew he didn't have the balls to kill me.

"Do you even fucking realize what you did to her?" Anger sparked in my voice as I spoke to Blaze. "You tormented her so badly, she has goddamn nightmares every night!"

He then knelt in front of me and his face was close to mine and my blood really began to boil as I gave him a death glare.

"Weak." Blaze said. "That's the best way to describe her. Lacey's nothing but a weakling."

That did it. I got up, I grabbed Blaze by the throat and I pinned him up against the wall and he dropped the knife and his eyes widened in more of a shock than in fear.

"You just love talking shit, don't you?" I responded, my voice as cold as ice. "I made her stronger than she'll ever be. You know, I should just kill you and make it look like a suicide. But, I'm not going to do that. Instead, I'm gonna beat you senseless."

I dropped him onto the ground and Blaze grabbed the knife. I ducked when he tried to strike at me with the blade until he got me right on my left shoulder. He stabbed me with the knife and I screamed in pure agony.

"Aah! You son of a bitch!" I gripped my shoulder and when I pulled my hand away, I saw blood. That just made my adrenaline kick in and I began to fight him. I didn't know what made my adrenaline kick in, but I had to stop Blaze from even laying his hands on the one girl that I love than anything or my little girl. I threw mutiple blows to Blaze's face until his nose and mouth were dripping blood. I pulled the knife out of my arm and threw it away. Blaze hit me with a few blows of his own, but they seemed like little bitch punches. Blaze grabbed the knife, coated in my blood and came closer to me. I threw my hands up in surrender until I heard the door open and I saw Jericho and Paul (Triple H). Paul had a sledgehammer in his hands and I backed up after shoving him into Paul's sledgehammer and Jericho hit him with a Code Breaker. Boy, was I relieved to see Y2J and Triple. Blaze was knocked out cold. I spat in Blaze's face.

"Good riddance, bitch." I said, darkly. "Thank you, Jericho, Paul. For saving my ass."

Paul carried the sledgehammer on his shoulder and he patted my shoulder.

"Not a problem, Biersack," Paul said. "Any friend of Jericho's is a friend of mine. You know that. And you hear anything about that bastard, don't hesitate to call me. I'll kick his ass anytime."

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"Lacey called us and told us that you went missing and we went out to look for you." Jericho said. "She's so scared, Andy. She needs to see you. She's worried sick."

"Come on, Andy." Paul replied. "Let's get you home to your girl."

I nodded and we headed upstairs up to upper level of Blaze's house that once been shared with Lacey. I could still see old bloodstains from when he cut her with the broken glass on the walls and it made me sick to my stomach. He also had shots of her and Blayde and the fury that I lost before came back. I had to call the cops. I needed to see him in custody and taken to prison where he could never harm another person again.

"Jericho?" I said.

"I'm on it." Jericho replied and he called the cops. When they arrived on scene, Blaze was arrested for assualt with a deadly weapon (the knife), and attempted murder and a few other charges. Seeing him being taken away from society felt good. Really good. Now, all that mattered to me was seeing my girl. I had to see her. Tell her that I'm perfectly fine. Paul called Lacey on his phone and told her to come down to Blaze's house. It didn't take long before her 1967 Chevy Impala appeared. She parked it outside of the house and she got out. She wore a Metal Mulisha tanktop, black tights and she wore her Adio shoes that Bam gave her. Her eyes were red. It seemed she had spent the whole night crying and I couldn't blame her. I would be the same way if I had lost her.

"Faith." I called her by her nickname and her head looked up and she saw me. A huge smile came across her face, the smile that I loved more than anything.

"Light!" I heard a squeal in her voice as she ran and jumped into my arms. I chuckled and set her down gently. Tears fell down her face and I wiped them away with my fingertips.

"Light," She said, sobbing softly. "I thought I lost you."

"Faith. Don't cry, my love." I murmured. "I'm not going anywhere."

I held her close to me and then she punched me on my shoulder, making me wince.

"Ow! Faith, the fuck was that for?" I asked, rubbing my right shoulder.

"Don't ever scare me like that again, Light." She told me. I took her face in my hands and she placed her hands over mine. I kissed her forehead and stroked her hair gently.

"I promise, baby."

She looked at me for a few moments, her beautiful grey eyes meeting mine before I kissed her gently. Her arms draped around my neck, clutching me closer to her as she deepened the kiss that we shared. Her scent of vanilla and roses was all around me and I felt the tip of her tongue touch my lip ring and I almost lost it. I broke the kiss and I kissed her temple, holding her close to me and never letting go of her. At least not in this moment. She leaned her head on my shoulder and then she noticed the bloodstain on my Batman shirt.

"Light," She whispered. "You're hurt."

"Blaze stabbed me with a knife," I told her and she got nervous. I rubbed her back comfortingly. "I'll be fine, my love. Don't worry, it's not that deep."

She nodded and leaned her head back on me. I took her hand in mine and squeezed her fingers, making her smile.

"I love you, Light." She murmured. I kissed her again for a few moments and I kissed the top of her head.

"I love you, Faith." I whispered.

"What happened to Blaze?" She asked, turning away to look as the other cop cars left the scene.

"He got arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and for attempted murder." I said. "I'm just glad he's gone. So that he can't hurt you, Faith or Blayde or any other person again."

"I'm glad too," She replied. "I can finally breathe now and not feel pinned up and cornered like he would do to me before."

She was right about that. I wanted her to breathe again and not have this vice around her anymore. Maybe, for once, the nightmares that she keeps having every night would stop and everything would go back to normal. She let go of me and I watched as she hugged Paul and Jericho and thanked them for finding me and she was back to the girl that I loved more than anything and the girl that I would fight for until my last breath now that this burden was taken off her shoulders. She then joined with me and we left together. I was just so glad to be alive and to walk away without anything far worse. As she drove her Impala, I took her hand in mine and kissed it gently. She blushed and I chuckled. She rolled her eyes at her blush. She was so cute when I made her blush, because I knew that whatever I say or do meant something to her.

"I hate when you do that, Light." She giggled.

"Hey. Be nice, Faith. You just got me back." I laughed softly. "I told you that it's cute when you do that. Not my fault that I keep enabling it."

She smirked and I kissed her on the cheek as she turned on the road that lead to our house. It made me feel so good to see my Faith smiling and being happy. That's what I want her to be, and not worried or anything. I'm glad to have my girl back. When we walked inside, I pulled her to me and I gave her another kiss. This time, I threw all of my love that I had for her into that one kiss and she kissed me back, wrapping her arms around my neck and I deepened the kiss, she ran her tongue across my lip ring and I lost it. That was my major turn on. It wasn't long before I dragged her upstairs and things esclated.

Looking at her, laying close to me, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to my side as she lay her head on the dragon that I had tattooed on my chest, holding a heart with her name in it. She closed her eyes and for the first time, she began to sleep peacefully. I kissed her forehead. I heard her say my name in her sleep and I stroked her hair and kissed her temple before I decided to sleep beside her. And for once, I knew that she had some sort of closure and that she could begin her new life. With me by her side.