‹ Prequel: My Fallen Angel
Sequel: In the End

Die for You

Chapter 25

I was walking alone in the woods, heading to the meadow that Andy had brought me to, to have some peace and quiet. I continued walking until I heard steps behind me and I turned around. I looked around quickly and then continued to the meadow at a faster pace and I then heard the steps behind me and I began running until I got pinned against a tree, the cold hard steel of a knife blade against the flesh of my throat. I gasped and screamed bloody murder. There was a mask over the assailant's face until he took the mask off and I saw a face I knew all too well. It was Blaze. His black hair had grown past his neck and his brown eyes were full of evil and murderous. I screamed again and again. He pulled my hair back against the tree.

"Hello, my love." His breath was full of alcohol and death and a hint of blood. "I see you're all alone. Where's your husband? Did he finally leave because how much of a wrecked up bitch you are?"

"No! He didn't leave. He's gone away for a couple of months! Blaze, let me go!" I began to cry. Tears streamed down my face. I wished that Andy was here to stop it, but he had gone away on tour. I had no one to turn to until he came back.

"No. You're coming with me and I'm gonna finish what I started with you." He grabbed me by my hair and started tugging me away, every scream I made, he made a threat to kill Andy and Blayde. I had to obey him and he began to torture and rape me again. While I screamed bloody murder until my throat was bleeding.

I woke up, gasping and crying. Usually, if Andy was home, he'd wake me up and comfort me when I'd had nightmares. But then I realized that Andy was gone on tour with Bullet For My Valentine. Hot tears fell down my face and my throat was dry from screaming in my nightmare. I felt so scared and vulnerable and I had no one to be comforted by. I missed Andy so much and I needed him. Whenever Andy was away, I would start having these stupid dreams and when he was home, they'd go away. Like, he'd protect me from them. I wanted him here. I wanted him to hold me in his arms and have him tell me that everything was gonna be okay and he would sing 'Saviour' to me. But he was gone. Tears kept falling as I sat up in bed, wrapping my arms around my knees and I leaned my chin onto them and sobbed. It felt I had a hole pierced through my chest and it hurt so much. It always reopened when Andy had to leave. I then got up and I headed to the closet. I walked past my side of the closet and I went to Andy's side. Andy had taken a whole sum of his clothes for tour but he had left half of them as well. I ran my fingers across the soft fabrics of his clothes and blinked away tears, I really wanted him here with me. It hurt so much without him here. I then grabbed his white shirt with the Batman logo. I slipped off my Young and Reckless shirt and put it on. Andy's scent of cigarettes, cologne and mint filled my nose and I felt at peace. As if Andy was right here with me, with his long arms around me, my head on his chest as he hummed 'The Mortician's Daughter' to me.

I then just sat back down on the bed, and I grabbed my phone and decided to call Andy. I wiped my tears away and listened as the phone line connected. I then heard my Light's deep voice.

"Hey, Faith." He said. I wiped my tears away again before speaking.

"L-Light." I then heard Andy's shuffling in the bus and he went into his bunk and closed the curtain.

"Baby? What's wrong?" He asked.

"I had a nightmare, Light." I sobbed softly, because I couldn't hold it in any longer. I could just imagine Andy's blue eyes soften as they always do when I cry.

"Hey. Shh. Faith," He murmured. "It's okay. I'm here. I'm right here."

"Ever since you left, they keep coming back, Light." I sniffled. "Light, I really need you."

"I know, my love." He whispered. "But, I can't walk away. I have to keep continuing the tour. I can't walk away and let the BVB Army down."

"I miss you, Light." I said. I heard a deep sigh coming from Andy. He leaned against the wall of his bunk.

"I miss you too, baby. More than anything." He replied. I wished that I had my Light next to me. I really missed him. I sobbed softly and I heard Andy shush me softly.

"Was the nightmare about Blaze?" Andy asked.

"Yeah." I wiped my tears away. Andy sighed softly again and I heard him move to lay down in his bunk with the phone.

"It's okay, my love." He murmured. "It's just a dream. It's not real. You and I both know that."

I took a deep breath this time and blinked away more tears. I missed everything about my Light. But I really missed having him so close to me. I couldn't fight this anymore without him. I felt so lonely.

"I know, Light." I said. "I just feel so lonely and vulnerable."

"Shh. Baby, you're not alone." Andy told me. "I'm here."

"Your voice is here. You're not actually here with me," I mumbled.

"You're just gonna have to forgive me for that, baby." He murmured. "Lacey. It's late. Why don't you go back to sleep?"

"I can't." I whispered. "Can you sing to me, Andy?"

"That I can do." He cleared his throat. "Baby, you know, if you feel alone, just go into the closet and you can wear some of my clothes. This way I'll always be close to you."

"Thanks, Light." I told him. "That's really sweet of you."

"All the best for my Faith," He said with a chuckle. "What do you want me to sing to you?"

"How about Rebel Love Song?" I asked. Even though I couldn't see him, I knew he was smiling at that. I lay back in bed, Crow and Phantom jumped up onto Andy's side of the bed and curled up beside me.

"Before I sing to you to sleep," Andy murmured. "Why don't you close your eyes for me?"

I did so and I sank more into the bed.

"Now, Faith," His voice had shifted to a soft whisper. "I want you to imagine me holding you close, like I always do. Me running my fingers through your beautiful hair. Me kissing your temple. Faith, I just want you to know, that no matter how far apart we are, I want you to know that I'll always be here for you. No matter what, baby."

I imagined so, Andy being close to me, feeling his warmth and his arms around me and his fingers running through my hair.

"I love you, Light." I said. I knew that he was smiling.

"I love you too, beautiful. I'll always love you. Always." He then softly cleared his throat and began to sing Rebel Love Song to me. Hearing his voice made me feel better and comforted. I then began to breathe softly and I tried to envision him next to me, keeping me safe and warm. Which worked. After he finished singing, he chuckled softly.

"Goodnight, my beautiful Faith. I'll see you when I get home. I love you, baby."

"Night, Light. I love you too." He then hung up and I went back to sleep, peacefully.

When I woke up the next morning, I felt so much better. I felt at ease. I sighed and went to shower and change, I changed into my AJ Lee 'Love Bites' shirt, black jeans and my DC shoes. I braided my hair as well. I still felt a little heartsick, but I knew that Andy would be home soon. I then took a shot of myself in the mirror and then tagged Andy into it on Instagram and labeled it this: 'Love Bites, ain't that the truth? Missing you @andybvb. <\3' I then got a reply from Andy.

andybvb: Missing you too, my beautiful Faith. @faith_blackburn <\3

faith_blackburn: @andybvb. Light, hurry home.

andybvb: I'll be home soon, my Faith. I promise. faith_blackburn

I then smiled at the posts that some of the fans had commented on my shots and liked a few of them. I couldn't wait for him to get home, I couldn't wait to see him he walks through the door. I then plugged in my Ipod and listened to it. The song that played first was 'Need You Now' by Lady Antebellum.

Picture perfect memories
Scattered all around the floor
Reaching for the phone 'cause
I can't fight it anymore

And I wonder if I
Ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one
I'm all alone
And I need you now
Said I wouldn't call
But I've lost all control
And I need you now

And I don't know how
I can do without
I just need you now

Another shot of whiskey
Can't stop looking at the door
Wishing you'd come sweeping
In the way you did before

And I wonder if I
Ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one
I'm a little drunk
And I need you now
Said I wouldn't call
But I've lost all control
And I need you now

And I don't know how
I can do without
I just need you now

Whoa, whoa
Guess I'd rather hurt
Than feel nothing at all

It's a quarter after one
I'm all alone
And I need you now
And I said I wouldn't call
But I'm a little drunk
And I need you now

And I don't know how
I can do without
I just need you now

I just need you now

Oh baby, I need you now

I then decided to call Kat and see if she could spend the night with me and just make sure I wouldn't have anymore nightmares until Andy came home from the tour. As long as I had my friends with me, I was gonna make it and I would survive this. As long as the nightmares don't bother me and I wouldn't let them get the better of me. All I could focus on was the next couple of months and of Andy coming home then.