Switch Up

Sneak

"Hello, hello. My twin sister." I said in disbelief, still staring at my twin sister, Easton.

"Twin sisters. I can't believe it. I thought you were a fake account of me with a different name when I saw you on Twitter. But you're really my twin sister." Easton smiled, my smile. Our smile. Three months ago I learned I had a twin sister, from a threatening DM on Twitter from a girl named Easton Everclear. Easton thought I was using her icon as a picture on her Twitter, but I wasn't. So we face timed, and learned we were twins.

"Ella?" I heard my foster mom yell for me from down the large Victorian staircase.

"I'll call you back, East." I said, closing my laptop screen. I walked out of my room closing the door before walking to the end of the hallway, seeing her with an angry look on her face. I pursed my perfect pink lips, and flipped my naturally beach waved hair behind my ear. I put my hands on the bannister and crossed one tan leg over the other.

"Yeah?" I asked sweetly. She still glared on.

"Come down here now, Ella." she said. I grimaced and crept my skinny body down the stairs.

"What can I help you with, Ava?" I asked crossing my arms. Ava was my foster mother, and she looked disgusted in me right about now. I bit my lip and walked over to her slowly.

"Listen, Ella. Do you know where my favorite necklace and bracelet set is? Because I can't seem to find it anywhere. I thought I would ask you." she growled at me.

"No, Ava, I have no clue where any of your jewelry is. I only borrowed it once, and I replaced it back in the container." I said to her softly. I blinked my eyes, sending her nice vibes.

"Well, that's funny Ella. Because I found them in your backpack, with 'For Sale' written on the tag. You were going to SELL them?" she yelled at me. My mouth dropped in shock. Who did this. I didn't do this. I looked around the house and saw the scum of a foster sister, Lilia, sitting on the chair, glaring with a smirk on her face.

"Ava! You should call the cops if she did that." Lilia said, flipping her straight blonde hair over her super tan shoulder. I glared over at her.

"You know what, Lil, I think I might." Ava said, walking over to the phone on the counter. I chased after her, my feet tripping over everything that seemed to be in the way.

"Ava, I swear to you. I didn't put those in there, I haven't worn them in so long. Please believe me. Someone planted them in there!" I said, pointing my hand to the bag that was sitting on the floor next to the staircase.

"Oh, please, Ella. We all know you're a closet thief." Lilia said, rolling her eyes.

"No wonder your parents didn't want you." I snapped back at her.

"Ella! Enough! You stole them. You were going to steal them. I doubt anyone in this house would try to make you steal my favorite jewelry. You did it. And now I'm calling the cops. You're going to go to juvi." she said, dialing the phone number, "Hi, yes I have a robber here. She is trying to say she didn't take anything but things were in her backpack. Ella Watson." And that's when I ran upstairs. I ran upstairs and dug out my bags. I threw clothes in each one, and took my picture of Easton with me. I grabbed my laptop and my phone and threw on shoes. The cops were at the door once I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Momma! She's trying to get out!" Lilia yelled. I smacked her hard and ran, my hair swinging in my face. I kept running and running until I couldn't feel my legs anymore. I looked up at the building I was standing in front of, trying to catch my breath. I was getting stares from people as my breathing was irregular. The Minnesota airport. I walked in, grabbing all my money from my wallet. $450. I sighed, looking up at the boards. LA was $250 one way. I walked to the front desk.

"I need a ticket to LA. Now." I said, looking behind me waiting for someone to walk up behind me and take me in, "Now."

"Alright, miss. One way or round trip?" the man asked. I chuckled to myself.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked. He handed me a one way ticket and I handed him the $250.

"Have a nice flight." He said, pointing me towards the gate in which I needed to board.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I sighed, looking out the window when we landed at LAX. I quick texted Easton:

[i/] East, it's me. I'm in LA. [i/] No answer. I sighed once more, before grabbing my bags. I scrolled up on my iPhone 5S looking for what Easton said her address was. Beverly Hills. 562 West Walnut Circle. I took my bags and walked to the street finding a taxi.

"Hi. 562 West Walnut Circle." I smiled.

"Of course." he said, I handed him the money that I would need to pay for the trip and we were off. I was driving to my sister's house. The sister I didn't know I had till last month. The sister who's family didn't know I existed. The sister who had another sister. I thought and thought until the taxi driver interrupted my thinking.

"Miss. We are here. I'll grab your bags for you." he smiled, hopping out of the car. I mustered a smile, before letting my long legs climb out the door behind him. He placed my bags on the ground. I thanked him once more, and looked up at the gigantic house in front of me. My stomach was doing flips as I rolled my luggage to the front door. I looked the two French doors up and down before putting my hand on the knocker, knocking three times.

"One minute!" I heard from behind the door. Not Easton. I waited, I felt like I was about the throw up. The door opened, and it was Easton's mom. Not our real mom, her adoptive one of course. I took a deep breath in.

"Hi, Easton. Why did you knock? This is your house, sweetheart. Do you want tea?" her mom asked, "And why do you have all that stuff? Did you buy it from the store?"

"I-I'm not-" I tried to mutter out.

"Nonsense. Come on, I'll have Gerald take all the new things to your room. Come, I made your favorite tea. Jasmine." she smiled, shimmying her shoulders.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone on Mibba! This is a new story. I am actually so excited to be writing this. I haven't established when I will be updating. So comment a day? And comment some feedback? I love hearing what you have to say. :)

xo, A