Status: I'm insane, so bare with me will you? <(*~*<) and I try to update often

Dead, Very Much Alive

chapter one: Insanity

I wake up startled at a sound. I open my eyes slowly to see someone opening my window. Weird I swear I closed that. They climbed in and i slipped under the bed just in time. I see the inturder's feet shuffle over to my bed.

"Go to sleep..." a guy's voice whispers.

Suddenly I hear him stab the bed a couple times but he soon realizes that I'm not in the bed. "GOD DAMNIT WHERE THE HELL I SHE?" he screams out and dashes back to my window and out of my room to the outside world. I sigh in relief.

By the way, the name is Sarah, Sarah Renaldes. I live by myself mostly, just not when my ass-of a father is home, not fucking a prostitute from the bar. I hate him, he is abusive an alcoholic and has been since I was born, and has never been there for me. My mom died giving birth to me and I guess that is why he hates me so god damn much.

I hesitantly crawl out from under the bed and get back into my bed. I lay there my eyes wide, I don't think I want to go back to bed after that. I might shit my pants if I go back to sleep.

A few minutes later my bedroom door swings open revealing my dad, obviously drunk as hell. He has a big ass smirk on his face as I lay in my bed, staring right at him, frozen in fear.

He walks over to my bed, pulling me by my hair. I scream out as he brings my face close to his reeking one. I look at him in tears as he says "Hey babe, time for some fun." He laughs and throws me on the bed and gets on top of me. I squirm and try to escape as he rips my clothes off...
♠ ♠ ♠
THERE YA GOOOO!
i'm back
and with a fresh new start! and i hope you enjoy my first chapter! I suck at writing oh lord, and its so short!
ugh...im sorry you have to put up with reading this and waiting so long for updates, im trying!! i love you my wallflowers <3333 and if you ever want to talk, my inbox is always open to you! :**