Status: I'm insane, so bare with me will you? <(*~*<) and I try to update often

Dead, Very Much Alive

Chapter Nine: My Love, My Lust For Him

It has been about 18months since the Jeff incident. I have mostly forgotten it but I still have the dreams. Apart of me misses him but the other part hates him and hopes he stays in the ground where he buried his body on that dreadful night. I shutter and walk into my small kitchen. I live with my roommate, Kathy and we share the flat. I also work at a restaurant not to far away from here to keep my half of the bills paid and belly full. Just because Money has started to get tight for me, I recently got a job at hot topic!
 ( my favorite fucking store. So I get free or big discounts on stuff especially the band tees!)

I poured some milk into a glass and turned around to sit at the table. As I was heading to my seat I swear to fucking god I say a boy with black hair and a white sweater through the window but it soon disappeared. I panic for a bit but calmed down after awhile. Maybe it's just my imagination. I've been getting hallucinations for awhile now so it probably nothing, I say while drinking my milk. 

When i finish my milk, I Put the empty glass in the sink and start washing it. All of the sudden I feel strong arms slither around my small waist. Okay, I don't have a boyfriend and Kathy does not have such strong arms. 

I start to breathe heavily and panic. I crane my neck to only see the person I supposedly killed a long Time ago...The one and only Jeff the killer...

I whimper as he squeezes my waist tightly. He turns me around and hugs me. "it's been awhile babe!" he says happily like nothing ever happened. "how did yo-um I ki-I killed you. How are you alive?!"I ask shocked as fuck. "oh sweetie. I'm dead, but still very much alive."he says. He moves the strands of hair off my face. He leans in quickly and kisses me. A few tears fell as I thought if he has changed. He pulls away and says "why are you crying babe? Aren't you happy I'm back?!"he says a little overly happy with a tint of a madness. 

"well I killed you for a reason. I don't know if I should be happy! Are you bipolar? I swear I love you but you hurt me and I'm broken." I say quietly. "aww babe come here." he wraps his arms around me. "I'm back. I have not changed but I will try my hardest to love you in the best way. I'm sorry." he says into my neck. I sigh. We stand there for a few moments then all of the sudden he picks me up from floor and carries me to the couch. 

He lays me down and gets on top of me. I mentally panic. What if he gets angry and rapes me or kills me or take me away again?
He leans his face close to mine and stares into my eyes. I stare back. "you know, you still look beautiful since the last time I saw you. I love you. Will you take me back?" he says quietly. 
I can't live without him. I have been going crazy this past year and a half. I don't but I do want him back. 

I couldn't resist. My Love, insanity and lust for him took over me and I grab his sweater and pull him onto me and kiss him. He was shocked for a second then smiled. "I. Love. You. Too" I say in between kisses. We pull away after a while and he says "I guess I'll take that as a yes?" I laugh. This should he interesting. 

Jeff's pov

I can't believe it. She is mine once again! I feel so bad for doing all those things to her last year but she fucking 'killed' me!!! I am so surprised that I didn't kill her. Well I guess love can be that powerful. Whatever. We cuddle after and watched adventure time. I see a girl come in and I shift but Sarah whispers in my ear "don't worry, she is my roommate." I nod and when she sees me she smirks. "so whats going on here sarah? Got yourself a special someone there tonight?"Sarah nods and we blush. 

The girl starts talking and wouldn't stop, I think she's talking about her work and i swear to mother fucking god I will slit this girls throat, rip her vocal cords out and gut her like there's no tomorrow but I contain myself and choke down the feeling and breathe in and out. I can see Sarah getting agitated by her so I interrupt her when she took a breathe and said "hey umm...it was nice meeting you, but I think me and Sarah are going to be in her room okay?" she looks at me weirdly for interrupting but then nods anyways.  

We both get up quickly and she guides me to her room. When we get in she closes the door and sighs loudly. "thank you jeff. I swear to god that is the only thing I dislike about her. And also thanks for not killing her, I could feel you squeeze my hand and yea..." she says walking over and sitting down next to me. I grab her by her waist and kiss her and say "only for you babe." she blushes and she wraps her skinny legs around my waist and rests her forehead on mine. 

I look at her straight in the eye and all I can see is...love and fear, just the way I like it. I chuckle a bit in delight. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Aghhhhhhh so much work. You guys should be greatful I have been updating so much. I love you guys!
Comment
Recommend
Subscribe
<3333