Status: I'm insane, so bare with me will you? <(*~*<) and I try to update often

Dead, Very Much Alive

Chapter Eight: Come Down From Your Tower

I wake up ad sweet amazing memorable memos flood back to me as I smile. I turn and see Jeff staring right at me. I smile at him and say "hey". He kisses me. "hey babe. Look we have to leave in ten minutes. Get changed and pack up your clothes. Were going to your house!!!". I giggle. "okay." I get up and my cheeks turn red cause e smirks at me with my half naked body.  He gets out of bed and I put on a bra and shorts. I feel his arms wrap around me and he lays on my neck. 

"I can sleep on you for the whole day."he says nuzzling into my neck. "Sarah your hair smells good." I laugh as he sniffs my hair repeatingly. "okay lover boy. Get some clothes on and you can lay on me for the rest of that 'ten minutes'." I smirk and wink at him. He pecks my neck and nods. I finish packing the rest of my stuff and throw on a sweater. I turn and Jeff in his usual hoddie and black pants. He jogs over to me and yells out " I wanna. Lay on you know!" and tackles me onto the bed. I laugh. He puts his head on my chest and our legs intwine together. "hey Jeff.." I say about to ask him something but I change my mind. "hmm?" he asks. "nothing." he starts to kiss my lips and play with my hair. I smile. "I love you Jeff."I say. "I love you too Sarah." 

Two minutes later I say "well our minutes are up babe let's get home." he groan and pouts but nods and kisses me anyways gets up pulling me with him. I stumble into his chest. "ouch" he chuckles and we grab our stuff and walk out of the room. We check out and luckily we didn't get that bitch from the last time and set off to our journey to my house. He takes my hand and I smile as we intwine our fingers together. An hour later we reached my house and I open the door.

 "okay wait here while I check to see if my dad is home." he nods and I walk in.  I check the whole house and sighed in relief. Good he is not home. More time with Jeff. I am happy he's changed, just hope it stays that way. I open the door and thumbs up to signal the coast is clear. We head to my room and he pushes me onto the bed and hops on top of me. "can I have you for all for myself please?!" he says. I giggle saying "Well I don't see anyone else in the picture but the two of us. So I don't see why not sexy."

 He starts to kiss my neck and I moan out as he found my sweet spot right away. He chuckles quietly.I bring my lips to his  and Tug at his hair which makes him growl. He plays with the hem of my shirt and slips his hand under it.  It got hot and after awhile we pulled away and just held each other and decided to watch a movie. We went downstairs and went through the binder of movies I own. "so watcha wanna watch yo?"I ask Jeff. He smiles evilly at me. Oh lord. He creeps over to me and gets on top of me. He lowers his head to my ear ad whispers in my ear  "I wanna watch you get naked in your bed with me"

I punch his arm. "you are such a horny fucker yaknow that?!" I yell at him. "I am serious." he says. I blush. "Jeff! You know I'm not ready..." I say quietly.  he groans and says "fineeeeee."
Out of the sudden he tackles me and starts to kiss me. "Jeff. Get off"I say laughing. He's always playing around. He starts to kiss my neck and doesn't move. "Jeff not right now babe, let's go pick a movie and relax." I say trying to pull him off. But yet, He continues to kiss me and was starting to get rough. He then started to bite me, not in a teasey way, I think my neck might start to bleed. I have had enough."Okay jeff enough of that get off, your being to rough and your hurting me." I say sternly. He starts to licks my neck and slip his hand under my shirt. And that's when I started to panic. "JEFF GET OFF." I yell. He stops and looks up at me and I look in his eyes and my eyes go wide.  They were so wide open, it looks like he drank five cups of coffee and hasn't slept in days. And his eyes are crazy wild with lust and insanity. 

"but sarah, I love you. And I want you!" he says huskily. He grabs me and drags me upstairs to my room. I scream and pull away but he can be strong when he wants to jeez. He slams me onto my bedroom wall and starts to feel me. I cry silently. He slaps my face. "stop crying!" I try to stop crying. I really thought he changed...I guess I was wrong. I was about to give up hope again when I see my scissors I keep at my dresser. If I could reach it that would be the end of all this madness. But I love him so much. Will I be able to let go?Well I am making a choice now. And I'm settling on it. 

I grab the scissors and stab his neck. He falls to the ground in a pile and is reeking of death. I make sure he is dead and then drag him downstairs. His head hits every step. I look at him and he looks so funny. I have a laugh and I sound psychotic. I. Am. Going. Insane. I lift his heavy ass and put his arm around my shoulder and go out and grab a shovel. I'm gonna bury him. 

Luckily it was really late night so there weren't many people to fool. If I pass by someone I would pretended we were drunk that were coming home from a party or something.  Yeah I know. I am so insane but I like it. Maybe Jeff past on his insanity to me. I shrug it off and  go into the woods. I go way deep into the woods and find the perfect spot. I drop jeff's lifeless body into the ground with a 'thump' and start shoveling. A half hour later I am sweating and I think his body can fit in. I grab his legs and pull him into the hole   And start to bury his dark soulless body.

When I finished I jogged home. I arrive the hell hole and start to pack my things. Tomorrow is my birthday and I turn 18 so I am a legal adult and aloud to get my own place to live. I pack all my stuff and break down my bed and put all my furniture near the front door. I will call a moving van and find an apartment. I don't know where my dad is but I don't care, probably fucking another slut in the bar. I look in the newspaper and fine someone looking for a roommate in a flat. The flat in the description says that the flat is pretty big so it should fit my twin size bed and dresser. So it is settled. I shall be starting my new life. I called the girl and it was ready. I will be starting my new life somewhere that is three hours from here. Finally. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea um well this is escalating quick. Whatever blargh asdfhhjl I love you my wallflowers. I hope your enjoying it so far. Critique me just don't be hateful, or fuck you but yea.
COMMENT
RATE
RECOMMEND
SUBSCRIBE
ALL dat shit.
<3333