Status: Complete

Crazy Situations

Prologue

3 Years Earlier

Jasmine packed her things and left work. She was done working at the doctor's office permanently.

"Jazz, wait! I was only kidding!"

"Harley if you don't get away from me I'm going to rip you apart! I'm done with you harassing me every fucking day! Just because you got the looks doesn't mean every girl wants you!"

"But Jazz-"

"Don't you have some chick to examine," She said getting into her car and locking the doors.

Harley finally got the hint and went back into the office. Once he was inside Jasmine got out of her car and opened the trunk.

This is to easy.

She swung the metal baseball bat into Harley's SUV windshield causing it to crack. Then she moved on to the door windows smashing them and the back window. After about five minutes of smashing windows, headlights and putting dents everywhere on the SUV Jasmine put the bat back in her trunk and left.

When she finally got home she noticed her door was unlocked.

He must be back.

Jasmine entered her apartment and found her best friend and roommate, Scud. Scud has been her friend since she was in first grade and him in third. When Jasmine was in her freshman year and him in his Junior they dropped out together. When she hit seventeen she decided to get her G.E.D to get a decent job and move out of her aunt's house. Scud he found work wherever it was available, car shops, grocery stores, warehouse, etc. The two decided to live together but not sleep together. If Scud wanted to get laid he went to a motel with some chick he picked up for a few hours, he never brought a chick to their home and Jasmine was grateful for that.

"Where have you been?"

He looked up and smiled at her.

"Hey J.J. How'a been?"

"Peachy. And what have I told you about lighting up in here?"

"But-"

"No Scud. I've told you to go out on the fire escape how many times!"

"What crawled up your ass today?"

"Same shit different day. I just quit my job."

"That's a bummer. Hey, I know what'll cheer ya up. How about you have one with me," He said pulling out a joint.

"No."

"Ok. We could do a little rolling around right here in the kitchen."

"What is it with you and wanting to screw someone in a kitchen? And the answer is no."

"Why not J.J?"

"Because you're my best friend. And don't be saying something like 'we could be friends with benefits' either."

"You're a hard one to sell... I've got it, how 'bout we go out and camp for a few days? That'll get you're mind off of what's been going on."

"Only if you promise that we'll camp in the park too."

"Deal."

The two shook hands.

"Ya better get packing, we're leaving in a hour."

"A hour?"

"Yeah, so get going," He said smacking her butt playfully with a smirk.

Jasmine shook her head with a smile then headed to her room and started packing a backpack. Once she was done Scud took hers and his backpack to his van. Jasmine locked the door behind her and followed Scud.

"Are you sure you want me in that van of yours?"

"Defiantly."

"Really Scud?"

"What? It's not my fault that I have a hot best friend."

They drove away from the apartment complex and to the outskirts of town. They made it to the edge of town and set up camp for the night.

"You never told me where you've been for the past month."

"Some girl loved it so much that she held me captive."

"Yeah, I'm sure," She said sarcastically.

"Actually...I had a job... outside of town for a few weeks."

"Oh. What were you doing?"

Scud was debating with himself if he should tell her the truth or not.

"Um...I guess you could say I had to track someone down."

"Like a private investigator?"

"Yeah. So how about we go to the club that's right down the street."

"Meaning you want to get laid," She said flatly.

"You can pick up a guy or two and I'll pick up a chick or two... maybe three."

"Like you can satisfy three girls. Hell you probably don't satisfy one, she probably just tells you that to make you feel good."

"That's an awful thing to say J.J," Scud said mocking hurt. "But you'll never know until you try the Scudster."

Jasmine rolled her eyes and said, "What club are we going to? I feel like getting wasted tonight."

Scud smiled and they walked to the closest club they could find. Scud immediately found two girls one with straight platinum blonde hair and the other with dark brown wavy hair. Jasmine sat at the bar watching the scene unfold as she took a shot.

Not even five minutes and he's got 'em around his finger. That's a new record.

Jasmine came out of her thought when someone accidentally bumped her right elbow.

"Sorry 'bout that."

"It's ok. It's kinda crowded in her."

"My names Brandon," He said sticking out his hand.

"Jasmine," She said shaking the guys hand.

"You here alone?"

"Sort of. I'm here with a friend but that's it."

"Where's your friend?"

Jasmine pointed over to Scud.

"Ah. So he's here just to get laid?"

"Pretty much."

"He's pretty lucky, those two are twins."

Wow Scud, you've hit the jackpot. It's every guys dream to screw twins.

A few hours went by and Jasmine was wasted along with Scud. They decided to head back to their camp with their 'buddies' for the night. When they got there Scud went into his tent with the twins and Jasmine took Brandon to hers.

"You two live out here?" Brandon asked as he started kissing her neck and lifting her shirt.

"No. Just taking a little camping trip," She said undoing his belt.

Jasmine was going to undo Brandon's pants but was interrupted by a pained scream.

"Scud?" She asked worriedly.

"I'm sure he's fine.

Jasmine tried getting away from Brandon but he threw her on her cot and pinned her down.

"Get off of me!"

"Now why would I do that?"

Jasmine froze when Brandon flashed a smile at her, she saw fangs like a vampire.

"You- you're a vampire."

"Correct."

"But I thought vampires were just a myth."

"I'm here now aren't I?" He asked getting closer to her neck.

Jasmine started struggling again, there was no way she was going to be his dinner.

"I like it when my prey puts up a fight."

"Scud! Help! Anybody! Help!"

She finally got her legs in between the male vampire and her, now all she had to do was get one of her hands free.

"You are a feisty one aren't you?" Brandon laughed.

Jasmine used all her strength and weight to roll them over. They fell on the floor and Jasmine jumped up and pulled a gun out from under her pillow. Brandon laughed at her while standing up.

"What are you planning on doing with that?"

She glared at him and pulled the trigger. Her face turned fearful when he didn't go down.

"I can't die that way, you should know this."

Jasmine turned around and unzipped the tent to run. She got it unzipped but Brandon grabbed her ankles making her fall to the ground on her stomach.

"I think that's enough playing around with you."

Jasmine screamed when he opened his mouth and started going for her neck. Suddenly all movement stopped and she felt something heavy on her. She opened her eyes and found the vampire on her dead. She pushed him off and the twins were thrown out of the tent and Scud stopped screaming.

SCUD!

Jasmine quickly went to Scud's tent and found a tall dark man with sunglasses crouching by Scud.

"Who the hell are you?" Jasmine demanded.

"Is that a way to talk to someone that just saved your life?" He said.

"Sorry. Thank you for saving us," Jasmine said softly then looked over at Scud to find him wounded, "Oh, Scud," She said and went to him.

The tall mysterious dark man walked out of the tent and Jasmine yelled at him.

"Where are you going!? He needs to get to a hospital or he's going to bleed to death!"

"I know. I'm getting the car."

Soon the mystery guy came back with his car and put Scud and Jasmine in and headed somewhere. The drive wasn't long, Jasmine looked out the window and stated.

"A warehouse? What about Scud?"

"Supplies are inside."

Once they were inside Jasmine stitched Scud up the best she could in the poor lit warehouse.

"You live here?" She asked the mystery man.

No answer.

"I take that as a yes. How did you know we were getting attacked?"

"You two were screaming and I could smell it."

"What do ya mean you smelt it?" Scud grunted out in pain.

"I'm half vampire."

"Half vampire..." Jasmine said slowly as she started getting fearful again.

"I want you two to help me out. I mean I did save your lives after all."

"We're not going to be your dinner!"

"No. I want you two to help me take out the vampires and help find a friend of mine."

"That's it."

He just nodded. Jasmine looked at Scud and he looked over to mystery man.

"I can help make these cool weapons and gadgets."

"I'm sure I could help out in some way. I used to work at a doctor's office."

"Good," Mystery man got up and started up the stairs.

"Wait! We don't even know your name," Jasmine said.

"Blade," He said then went up to his room.

"Looks like this is are new place for a while. How 'bout we break it in," Scud said with a smirk.

"You just got attacked by vampire's and you're still thinking of sex?"

"Yeah. So?"

"You're not getting any from me. Ya better take care of your problem yourself," She said smacking his stomach.

Scud let out a howl of pain.

"Oh. I'm so sorry Scud. I didn't mean to hit you there," She said apologetically.

"It's fine. But I'll only accept your apology if you do one thing."

Jasmine groaned which in return Scud smiled.

"All you have to do is kiss me."

"That's it?"

He nodded. And she sighed and leaned in to kiss him. Apparently she wasn't quick enough because she felt Scud's hand tangle into her short blonde and blue streaked hair and pull her into a kiss. The kiss was sweet and quick.

"Happy now?" She asked pulling away.

"For now."