Status: Complete

Crazy Situations

Ch.1

Present

It had been three years since Jasmine and Scud hooked up with Blade. Blade still couldn't find his friend Whistler. Jasmine saw Blade coming down the stairs.

"Going out again?"

"Yeah," was all he said before getting into his car and leaving the warehouse.

"J.J."

"What Scud?" Jasmine asked going into the makeshift kitchen.

"Come relax with me."

"What happened the last time I 'relaxed' with you?"

"We had sex in my room. I didn't hear you complaining though, so the Scudster musta done it right."

"Well you better take care of your little problem because I told you that what we done was a one time thing."

"Was I really that bad?" Scud asked putting his arms around Jasmine's waist and putting his head on her shoulder.

It took a lot out of Jasmine not to shudder when his breath hit her neck when he asked that question. Truth was she thought he was fantastic but one they were friends and two his slept with a lot of women so the chances of him settling down were slim.

"I take it I was pretty good and you liked it."

"I never said that."

"You may not say it but your body is sure saying it."

Jasmine blinked a few times then she finally realized she was clutching the kitchen sink tightly and her breathing was a little faster and shallower. Scud started kissing her neck and when he felt her head go to the side to give him more access he smirked into her skin. He started nipping at her skin and when she gasped Scud knew he had her. He turned Jasmine around and pushed he into the counter while he kissed her lips. Jasmine wrapped her arms around his neck to get him closer while he lifted her onto the counter and put her legs around his waist to get closer. He went for her neck again as his hands went under her shirt to caress her smooth skin.

"Scud," She said breathlessly.

"I know J.J," He said groaning while he grinded into her.

"Scud. No."

Jasmine put her hands on his chest and pushed lightly.

"J.J, c'mon," Scud whined.

"I'm sorry Scud," She said slipping off the counter.

"You can't leave me high and dry like this."

"I'm sure you'll figure a way to solve your problem," she said smirking and walking into her room.

Scud groaned with disappointment, he couldn't believe she just did that to him. The last time he got laid was with her and that was a month ago. He sighed in frustration while scratching the back of his head. Scud decided to harness himself and enhance the lights and security system.

Jasmine was in her room laying on her bed go over what had just happened. They had been friends practically their whole lives so she was used to his dirty mind. But ever since Blade rescued them she's been feeling this strange thing in her heart. Could it be that she loved him? But friends weren't supposed to love each other like that. Were they becoming friends with benefits? Maybe Scud finally wanted to settle down and he picked her to settle down with. Jasmine turned to her side and groaned in frustration. What was this that was going on between them?

A few hours past before Jasmine came out of her room. When she opened her door she was greeted by loud music. She went down the stairs and sat on the couch.

"There's J.J. Did ya enjoy your nap?"

Jasmine looked everywhere but couldn't find Scud.

"Up here."

She looked up and saw Scud harnessed and playing with wires.

"What are you doing?" She asked with a chuckle.

"Just enhancing some things."

A security sensor went off and Jasmine checked the monitor.

"Who is it?"

"Blade's back," She said and hit a button so he could pull the car in.

Once Blade got out and headed to his trunk Scud started coming down from the wiring.

"Lock up your daughters, boys, and girls, the dark knight returns," He said then done a backwards flip before lighting his joint.

"Need a toke of the smokage, B?"

"Later. Cut the lights."

Jasmine went to Blade and said, "Did you find him?"

Blade looked at Jasmine then opened the trunk and Jasmine gasped.

"What? What's in there?" Scud asked.

"Blade found him."

Scud came over to examine Whistler then jumped back when he lunged at Scud.

"You didn't kill him."

"Give me a hand."

Scud refused to touch Whistler.

"For God sake Scud," Jasmine came over with some duct tape, "I'm sorry to do this to him Blade but the only way he'll help is if Whistler's mouth is securely shut. You can take it off of him when you get to your destination."

Blade nodded and let Jasmine put the tape over Whistler's mouth.

"Now was that so hard Scud?" She asked shoving the roll of duct tape in his chest and walking off.

"J.J, where are ya going?"

"Right over here to watch The Power Puff Girls since there's nothing else on."

Scud helped Blade get Whistler in the holding room.

"Ya know B, Jasmine's been snappy lately."

"And?" Blade asked in a bored tone.

"Well can't you sense things that normal people can't?"

"Yes. And there's nothing wrong with her," Blade said as he opened the holding room's door.

"You know, I got a bad feeling 'bout this, B."

They sat Whistler down on a stool that was in the middle of the room. When he was seated Scud backed up quickly when Blade took the tape off of Whistler's mouth.

"Listen to his breathing. He's already dying. He's in pain. Why don't you just put him out of his misery right now?" Scud said.

"They had him on stasis in a halfway house. I'm giving him an accelerated retro-viral a heroin addict."

Blade injected the long needle into the bend of Whistler's arm, which Whistler let out a pained raspy yell.

"Make him go cold turkey in one night."

"Shit ain't gonna work, man. I say we kill that motherfucker right now," Scud said before thinking.

"Get out."

Scud looked at Blade then left the room. Jasmine saw him standing near the room rubbing his chin and looking down at the ground. She sighed as she got up and headed to Scud.

"What did you do?"

About that time Blade came out and Scud looked up at Blade.

"Hey, man, I didn't mean to call him-"

Blade put up his hand and pointed in the direction of the workbench. Jasmine could tell Blade was pissed at Scud. Scud silently and obediently went to the workbench. Blade went up the stairs quickly leaving a confused Jasmine by herself. She finally went to a sitting down Scud to see if she could cheer him up.

"I'm sure whatever you said wasn't that bad," She said softly with her hands on his shoulders.

"I called his buddy a motherfucker and said we should kill him now."

"Scud," She sighed.

"I know J.J I shouldn't have said that. I know my mouth moves faster than my brain-"

"Sometimes."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked lighting up another joint.

"Really Scud? Look at all these..." She started then picked up something, "Gizmos you've thought of and created in less than a day. I know my brain could never do this," She finished and put the contraption down.

"Quit being so hard on yourself all the time. Blade will get over it, he always does."

"Yeah. You're right. So why have you been such a bitch lately?"

"I have not. And if I have it's because I'm stuck in this freaking warehouse twenty-four seven with nothing to do besides clean and cook for you two, well now three. And I'm the only female here in this warehouse."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"What?"

"Being the only girl here. And you can always come to me when you're bored," He said with a smirk growing on his face.

"Forget it."

"C'mon J.J you and me both know you want the Scudster again. Don't deny it."

And he's back to himself.

"If you say so. Why don't you take a shower and go to bed."

"Only if you come with me to both."

"Um...no."

"J.J, you've got to finish what you started."

"I didn't start anything. If you're talking about earlier, that was all you."

"But I calmed down until you touched my shoulders. So you started it back up."

"You've got to be kidding me right? You get hot and bothered with a single touch," She said laughing.

"Only when it comes to you."

"Ok. But will you at least come to my room? We won't do anything."

"Only if you go take a shower."

"Deal."

Scud went off to the shower and Jasmine went of to her room to change into something to sleep in. She put on a baggie black shirt and some gray sweatpants and headed to Scud's room. When she entered he was in some pants and was pulling on a t-shirt. When he saw her he smiled as she closed the door behind her.

"Guess that means definitely no fooling around with you wearing that."

"Glad I could help."

She collapsed by Scud on his bed. She turned to face a wall and he put his arm around her waist and kissed her neck for a few seconds.

"We better get some sleep, I have a feeling we've got a busy day later."

"That's what I'm trying to do Scud," Jasmine yawned.

Scud nestled his head into the back of her neck and pulled her closer. And together they fell into a peaceful sleep.