Status: Complete

Crazy Situations

Epilogue

4 Years Later

The vampires were finally gone, except for Blade. J.J and Scud moved to New York with their family that they created. They found a house big enough for her, him, their four year old son Trevor, their three year old daughter Miranda, and their unborn daughter Madison.

Scud changed a little more, he was more responsible now. If Scud wanted to smoke one of his joints he would go out in the back yard after the kids were in bed. He got a steady job at an auto repair shop and never complained once about the hard labor. When he goes home from a hard days work he's greeted by his loving, precious family.

Jasmine found work at another doctors office. When she goes home she's greeted by her two beautiful children that look pretty close Scud. They had his eyes, hair, and ears. She loved being a mother to his children, she wouldn't ever change that.

J.J was in the kitchen making dinner when Miranda ran into the kitchen crying.

"What's wrong Miranda?"

She pointed to the living room and J.J picked her up and headed to the living room with her.

"Color." Miranda pouted.

J.J looked to Trevor and saw him drawing dragons on Miranda's bunny picture.

"Trevor, draw on your own paper."

"No."

"Trevor, come here...now."

He slowly went to J.J as she put Miranda down.

"Go to your room until I come and get you. You're being mean to your sister and because of that Santa's going to take the presents back."

"No. I want presents." He whined.

"Then quit being mean to your sister. Now go to your room."

He went to his room and once he closed the door Scud came through the front.

"There's my girls." He said picking up Miranda and kissing J.J. "Where's the boy?"

"In time out." She said heading back to the kitchen to finish dinner.

"What'd he do now?" He asked hugging her from behind and kissing her neck.

"Drew on his sisters drawing, being defiant. Kind of like someone I know."

"Really? Who would that be?"

"You might know him. He's tall, long dark hair, blue eyes, has an amazing family, and can be defiant too."

"You also forgot he's hot as hell, knows how to make his woman feel good and is a great shooter." He said patting her round, almost ready to pop stomach.

"Mmm, about that...you know once Madison is born we're both getting fixed."

"J.J, you can't have an odd number of kids. Please just one more." He said nipping her neck.

"Scud, now's not the time." She said breathlessly.

"Daddy."

Scud groaned in disappointment and turned around to see Trevor and Miranda.

"What's wrong you two?"

"Trevor, I thought I told you to stay in your room until I got you."

The kids pointed to the living room and J.J and Scud went to the living room. They heard a knock on the door.

"Expecting someone?" Jasmine asked.

"Was gonna ask you the same thing." Scud said as he answered the door.

"Whistler? Blade?" J.J asked confused.

"Didn't think we would come for Christmas did you?" Whistler asked.

Blade and Whistler came inside.

"Where are the little rugrats?"

"Watch it Poppy." Scud growled.

"Down boy." J.J said. "There right here." She said and moved to the side.

"They look just like Scud." Blade said.

"Yep. Trevor, Miranda, this is Blade and Whistler. Their mommy and daddy's friends."

"We gotcha a little somethin'." Whistler said to the kids. "But you can't open them until Christmas." He finished as he put them over by the tree.

Jasmine called everyone into the kitchen and they all ate. Once they were done eating Jasmine gave the kids a bath then put them to bed. She made her way down to the living room and sat down on Scud's lap.

"And you two are still reproducing."

"Not for long. After Madison's born, we're getting fixed." J.J said to Whistler.

"She's making me."

"It's to insure that if you ever leave me, which you better not because I'll have Blade hunt you down, that if you get with another girl she doesn't wind up having five kids because of you."

"I wouldn't think of leaving you."

"If yer going to start that lovey-dovey shit, we're outta here."

"Easy W."

"Jazz, you alright?" Blade asked as he saw her turn white as a ghost.

"J.J that's starting to hurt." Scud said grabbing her hand off of his shoulder.

"The-baby is-coming." She said with her breath labored.

"Are you sure it's not those things where it's fake?"

"Braxton Hicks." Whistler said.

"Scud. Hospital now." Blade said.

"Are you serious?" He asked freaking out.

"Will you just take her to the hospital dumbass. We'll watch the rugrats."

Jasmine got off of Scud's lap and he got up and practically drug her out of the house. They arrived at the hospital fifteen minutes later and got a room.

"How ya feeling J.J?"

"I'm in freaking pain. You don't know what it's like. It kinda feels like getting punched in the stomach, only twenty times more pain." She said glaring at Scud.

Jasmine started breathing heavily.

"You've got to be kidding me. She just breeched."

"She what? Is she going to be ok? It's not going to kill her is it?"

The doctor came in and looked over at Scud, who was flipping out.

"Josh, I'm Dr. Foyer."

"Thank you. You've got to help my girl. The baby is going to die."

Jasmine rolled her eyes and looked at the doctor, who had a confused look on his face.

"She just breeched." Jasmine stated.

"Ahh." He said finally understanding Scud's fit. "Josh, when she means the baby is breeched, it means the baby turned and the buttocks is now facing the birth canal."

"Isn't the head supposed to come out first?"

The doctor nodded.

"Is there a way to get the baby back in the right position?" Scud asked.

"It's up to the baby. If She doesn't turn back around in the next five minutes we're going to do a c-section. I'll be back in five minutes."

Once the doctor left they waited. Five minutes went by, still no turning and the doctor came in.

"Anything?"

Jasmine shook her head.

"Alright. I've got the c-section ready. Josh you're going to have to put these on if you want to be with her." The doctor said handing Scud some purple scrubs.

They wheeled Jasmine into the c-section room and put her on the bed. The doctor got a shot ready to inject into her.

"What's that gonna do?" Scud asked.

"It's going to numb her lower half so we can cut her stomach to get the baby out."

Dr. Foyer was about to give the injection until Jasmine yelled for him to stop.

"The baby just turned again."

He handed the needle to a nurse so she could dispose of it properly.

"Seems like she's going to be trouble when she grows up." The doctor said with a chuckle. "Alright Jasmine, push."

Jasmine pushed and pushed while Scud tried keeping her calm and trying to keep himself from passing out. An hour and a half went by before a crying sound came to their ears.

"It's a baby girl."

The nurses cleaned her up and handed her to Jasmine.

"Our little Madison Renee." Scud said.

"She's so precious. Our little Christmas Eve eve baby."

"You know what's also precious?"

"What?"

"This." Scud said pulling out a dark blue velvet box with a ring inside. "You being my life lover."

"Meaning?" Jasmine asked playing around.

"You, me, marry?"

"That the best proposal you can do?"

"You're not making this easy for me are you? Fine. Jasmine Raye Johnson will you marry me, the Scudster?"

She chuckled and nodded. He slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her hand. Jasmine will never forget December 23 where she had a baby girl and also got engaged. Her life was now perfect and complete.