Status: Updates as often as possible

The One That Got Away?

Author's Note

Hey all!

I know I've been on a hiatus, mainly because I couldn't think of anything to write. I have decided to rewrite this story, but keep the same exact plot line! I feel over the last while I have matured into a better writer than I was when I started this story.

I feel I rushed along in the development of characters as well as the plot! So, I'm going to rewrite each chapter and post it. I'm hoping to start this weekend and have the first one up soon. Please stay with me and I hope you'll continue reading.

I swear I won't change the plot, just add some more detail and elaboration!! In the mean time, please read my new story Make It To Me!!! I will be writing these stories simultaneously so sorry if the updates take a little longer than about 6 days each! I'm committed to seeing each of these stories through, so I promise I will not leave you hanging!

Much love to all of you! Your comments mean the world to me as a writer as well as your recs!! Hopefully you love Lorie and Adaline (Make It To Me) as much as I do!!! Thanks for your continued support and love!
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think about this idea...