Status: Done! Thanks guys so much!

I Was Only Dreaming

This Roller Coaster Ride of Emotions is Wearing Me Out

It has been two months since I moved in with the Armstrongs, and Mike and I have been together, officially, for a month and a half. And the past two months have been extremely busy.
Apparently, at the party where the famed Chocolate Incident occurred, there was a guy named Larry Livermore (I call him Larry Liverpool) who owned Lookout! Records. Larry heard Sweet Children play 1,000 Hours and he signed them to Lookout!. The guys recorded the song, and before it was released, dropped Sweet Children and became Green Day. The guys are currently working on an actual album to be released next year.
My birthday was last month. I turned seventeen this year. Mike took me out for lunch, then he bought me a Ramones album and we saw Operation Ivy play in town. Ollie baked a cake (Tre, of course had about three and a half pieces, the fat-ass), and we watched Dracula's Daughter that night. Mike moved up into my room, so he wouldn't have to sleep on "that cold, hard, garage floor", as I put it, so the guys can now use the garage for more useful things. Like making music, playing ping pong, and having a dance party.
Things with Billie are becoming less and less awkward, and we are becoming good friends (again). We both put the incident behind us and have moved on from it. Brad moved in shortly after my birthday, so Mike, Tre, Billie, and I are completely ignoring him and Ollie. Not like they even care. We eat dinner with them, but other than that, I hardly ever cross paths with the two. Brad is still giving me looks now and then, but he hasn't tried anything on me. If he did, I'd bite his balls off and feed them to his goldfish.
Mike has been really busy with the album, but I don't really mind. It gives me time to do other things, such as explore Rodeo, watch old movies, and throw up. Yup, I said throw up. I've been sick the past week, waking up in the middle of the night to vomit, feeling sad and depressed at times, and just plain feeling like crap all the time. It's probably the cooling weather, or something.
It was only after the third day I was late when I started to consider something. Maybe I was pregnant. It was quite possible that I was, because there have been one or two times in which Mike and I haven't used a condom. I mean, anyone can forget in the heat of the moment, right? I thought about what would happen if I was pregnant. I would be overjoyed. I love children, and have always wanted a family, but I never thought it possible while living with Dad and Patricia. But the real question I wanted an answer too was would Mike be happy. I mean, we are both seventeen, still in high school, and he's working on the debut album for his band. The stress of all that might drive him crazy.
I needed to tell someone, because it was eating me up inside. Billie was out of the question, as were Ollie or Brad. And I didn't want to spring it on Mike, because, what if it isn't true? That left Tre. When I told him I thought I was pregnant, he practically pounced on me, hugging me and doing a little happy dance. I told him that I wasn't even sure if I was pregnant, so he drove me to the drugstore and we bought three pregnancy tests (you can never be too sure). I did them and placed each one at the edge of the bathroom sink and waited for the color to change. Tre stood beside me, breathing down my neck. On the box it says it turns pink for pregnant, blue for not pregnant.
The first one turned pink. I felt a little jump in my stomach. I was pregnant. There was a little person growing inside me, depending on me to care for it and protect it. On the inside I felt a joy I had never before known in my life. But as soon as that feeling came, it went. The second test turned blue. Tre immediately saw my face fall and put an arm around my shoulders. "That may have been the one I accidentally dropped. How 'bout we try for two outta three?" I nodded as I felt tears form in my eyes. God, I hate hormones.
The third test was pink. I practically screamed my head off, and started to jump on Tre, but he calmed me and said that I should be careful of 'little Mikey or Jessie'. So I calmed down. But this is amazing! I am going to have a baby.
I practically hopped downstairs into the kitchen to eat when the front door unlocked and Billie came in. He saw how I was beaming and full of joy and immediately asked what happened. After all, I have been sick for the past several days.
I tried to calm myself down, after all, Mike should be the first to know. But I couldn't contain myself. I wanted everyone in the world to know I was pregnant.

*Billie's POV*

My jaw hit the floor when Jessie told me. I felt her wrap her arms around my neck and practically lifting herself up. I just... couldn't believe this. If she was pregnant, Mike was probably the father, I mean who else- wait. What if, maybe...nope, it can't be. I mean, yeah, Jessie and I did it once, but that was awhile ago. No, the baby's Mike's.

*Jessie's POV*

I had to cook dinner that night. Ollie was off to God know's where with Brad, and no one else was going to bother with food, so I made a frozen pizza. Since moving in, I have acquired many 'home-making' skills.
Tre scarfed down three pieces of the cheesy goodness, while Billie spent the entire time writing in his notebook, and Mike just stared off into space. I really should get around to telling Mike about the baby. After all, I don't want to tell him three minutes before she's due (I am referring to the baby as a she; I just hate calling her an it).
The four of us watched a rerun of Cheers while having ice cream for dessert. Billie said he was tired, so he went bed, and I managed to get Tre into the garage. I was alone with Mike. We sat on the couch, my head on his shoulder, his arm around me, as we watched the show. When a commercial came on, I shifted so that my head was in Mike's lap. He proceeded to play with my hair.
"Can I tell ya' something, babe?" I asked casually.
"Sure. Can I guess what it is?" Mike asked.
I pause before agreeing. How surprised he's going to be.
"Did you win the lottery?"
"Nope."
"Um...did you adopt a cat?"
I giggle. "No."
"Well I don't know, are you leaving me for Tre, or Billie, or that old, homeless dude that walks down the street? Oh, I know, you did it with the homeless guy!"
A bad feeling sinks in my stomach.
"Are you leaving me for Tre, or Billie?"
Billie. I almost forgot about what happened between us just two short months ago. Oh, fuck. The baby could be Billie's.
My breathing gets heavier as I feel myself begin to cry. Mike is very confused by this; he thinks it is his fault.
"Hon, what's wrong? I didn't mean it, it was just a joke. I'm sorry."
But I don't explain, I just run up to my room. I shut the door behind me as I collapse into the bed and sob into a pillow. I hear Mike knocking on the door behind me, but he doesn't come in.
I can't believe this. How could I have been so stupid and careless as to get high with Billie? I should've known that if I ever let my guard down for even a second that something like this could've happened. I am such an idiot. Such a fucking idiot. And there's no way I am telling Mike about this. I just can't, especially now, with the record deal and everything. Everything's just going so great. I can't be the one to ruin it.
I cry for maybe another ten minutes before getting a grip. What's the worst that can happen? I raise the baby as Mike's son, and Mike never knows about my thing with Billie.
I wash my face in the bathroom and open the bedroom door to see Mike sitting at the edge of the stairs. He immediately stands up with a pleading look in his eyes.
"Jessie, what's wrong? Please tell me, baby, if I did anything-"
I reach into my sweater pocket and take out one of the positive pregnancy tests and stuff it in Mike's hand. His eyes grow wide and his jaw hits the floor. He looks up at me with a mix of happiness, love, joy, and even some relief.
"You're pregnant baby?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for mistakes, I'll fix them later, promise! I am actually updating two days early :D

Comment?
-Crys