Sequel: Forever and Never

Forever and Never

Making love

Ryan's POV
I can't believe Ronnie walked in on us, yeah we were being obnoxiously loud, but him and Craig didn't have to attack us like that! I am actually really shocked that Ronnie beat Ron instead of killing him. I am not shocked about Craig attacking me. He does that on a daily basis. Craig can suck my fuck if I had one to give, but I don't. So I guess he can't (thank god). I mean, I will admit that Craig is good looking, but I hate him. I hate him more than anything or anyone in the world. It's quite crazy on how much I hate him. He's always beating on me, and if it's not me, then it's Max. I would honestly rather have me getting beat on rather than Max. Max has his own problems, and I care about him. He's one of my best friends, and I would do anything to protect him.

I love Ron though, and I always will. That's why I'm staying. Plus, I also want him to not be scared in a house alone with Ronnie. You can never be too careful around Ronnie. He's like a wild animal. You don't know when he'll snap, but if you're not too careful, he can snap without warning. I've seen that one too many times with Craig. I just don't want that to happen to Ron because I love Ron. I'm not afraid to say that either. If Ron asked me who I like, I would say him. After we cleaned up, Ron looked directly into my eyes, and I looked back. "Ry" he whispers as he cups my face "I-I'm in... love with you." Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my god yes! "Ron" I say with a big cheesy smile "I love you too." That's when we kiss. He kisses me with his extremely soft (but nice) lips. I kiss him back, and the kiss lasts for what feels like forever, but in reality it's only a minute. It's nice, and I love it so much. I'm just worried that Ronnie will come out here and start throwing fist at Ron and I. Mostly Ron, because you know... Ronnie hates Ron, and I have no idea why though. Who couldn't love him? Luckily I notice that Ron's more of the aggressor in the kiss. That's okay though, it really is. I'm actually a bottom to be honest. Yes I know it's obvious, but who cares. I know Ron doesn't, and that's a great thing because I obviously like tops.

"Ron... maybe we should go to your room... so Ronnie doesn't interrupt us." I suggest, and he nods in agreement. That's when he takes my hand in his, and he quietly leads me to his room. I'm a little nervous, but I'll get over it. I have to, it's Ron! I can't be nervous around him, this isn't a cheesy love story. As soon as he shuts the door, he locks it (thank god), and we quickly go back to making out. It's nice, and it actually feels nice, it feels right. I unzip my sweatshirt, and he does the same with his plaid sweatshirt. Ron leads me to his nice big bed. The sheets are a nice midnight blue, and the pillow cases are matching. I love the color, but not as much as I love Ron. Ron's an amazing guy, and I'm actually shocked that he is in love with me. I thought he was straight! Oh my god! He pulls out a bottle of lube and a condom, I start to freak out a little. I'm so nervous, and I just want this to be perfect. Well, anything's perfect when it has something to do with Ron. Ron's wearing a white tank top, and it makes him look very beautiful. I started to relax when he took my Kiss t-shirt off of me. I guess he liked what he was seeing because he looked up and down my chest and soon after he bit his lip. "Like what you see?" I ask with a smile, and he doesn't hesitate to say 'yes I do'. Ron got down on his knees, and he started undoing my Jean shorts. Yes, I where shorts all year round, it's kind of a habit. Once he got them down, he looked up at me before he started palming me nice and hard. It felt completely different from what I do to myself when I think of Ron.

Okay, yes. I masturbate to the thought of Ron. Is that a problem? I didn't think so. He stopped palming me, and he started to slowly pull my briefs down my long legs. I am embarrassed because in my opinion, I don't have a very big dick, but it's not extremely small either. Ron doesn't seem to care though --thank god-- so it's all good. He takes it in his hand, and he starts stroking it. It feels really good, and I can't help but moan. It's like complete ecstasy, that's how good it feels (even though I've never tried ecstasy, that's beside the point). "Does that feel good baby?" Ron asks looking up at me with a big smile on his face.

I nod my head because I can't say anything. Ron's really good at this, better than myself actually. He's going at a very slow and steady pace, but I can't complain about it.

"Oh fuck Ron!" I moan out loud, Ron leans in and gives my tip a small kiss. I swear to god he's freaking teasing me ugh. It feels good though, so I'm not going to bitch at him.

"Ron please, can you get this over with? You don't want Ronnie coming in her. Do you?" I ask, and he mumbles something, but I couldn't tell what he said. That's when he slowly lowered his mouth on my dick.

Once I couldn't see my dick anymore, he started moving his head up and down as fast as he could, and it's a pretty fast pace. I can feel his tongue touch every single inch of my cock, and it feels so fucking good. I forget all of my problems, and I'm focusing only on Ron's mouth, tongue, and hot breath on my dick. I actually have to cover my mouth to shut myself up before I scream, that's how good it feels.

"Oh R-Ron!" I moan really loud as I release my load in Ron's mouth. He swallows it, and that kind of grosses me out, but I don't say anything about it. Now's not the time to complain about it.

Ron got up off the bed, and he went over to his dresser. He opened the top drawer, and it looked like he grabbed a small wrapper. I kind of figured it was a condom wrapper because it's in a foil wrapper.

"Are you ready Ryan?" Ron asks me, and I reply with a 'yes'.

"Okay, remember, you can tell me to stop whenever you feel like you want me to stop. I don't want you to be in pain." Ron assures me as he opens the condom wrapper. As soon as he has the wrapper open, he takes it out carefully, he blows on it, and he slides it on with ease.

"Hurry up Ronn-Ron" I was saying, but I realized he hates being called Ronnie because of his step brother, Ronnie. Which I don't blame him though, I would hate it too.

"I'm going as fast as I want to at this moment Ry-Ry." he said and I could tell he was annoyed because he only calls me Ry-Ry when he's annoyed.

"Sorry." I say, trying not to smile, but it didn't work this time.

"Shit. I forgot the lu-" "Ron. Just use your damn spit. It works."
"Yeah, you're right." "When am I never right?" "I don't know, but you're really cute Ry" "thank you... kiss ass."

With that, he spit on his dick, and rubbed it. That was probably the most akwardest thing I've ever seen. He couldn't help but laugh, and it actually made me laugh too.

Ron lined himself up, and I nodded to let him know he could move. So he did just that, and as he slowly pushed in, I felt pressure, but it wasn't that bad. It felt good, and once he got all the way in, he waited for me to adjust.

"You can Ron. I'm r-ready." I manage to say, before he slowly started moving.

His pace started to go faster, and it was like a rhythm. Ron leaned down to kiss me, and it felt right.

"Oh Ron. I-I love you so much." I moan as I started hearing the sound of skin slapping skin.

"I love you too Ry." he says and he goes for my neck, leaving gentle kisses all over.

It was really sweet. Then all of a sudden we hear banging on the door, and instantly we knew it wasn't a very happy Ronnie.

"I swear to fucking god, if you don't stop fucking or watching gay porn I'm going to call my dad and your mom Ron. Or I'm going to come in there and beat both of your asses. Now shut the fuck up." Ronnie says as he's banging on the door.

Well, that just killed my bonner. That's just really lovely, no not really.

"Thanks you ass-butt!" Ron screams as he pulls out of me, and I instantly feel this empty feeling.

I got off the bed, and I started to get dressed, so did Ron.

"Ron, I have to go home. I just want you to know. I love you so much, and don't worry, Ronnie didn't ruin this. I will see you tomorrow!" I say in between kissing him. We hugged, and we kissed before walking down the stairs.

"I love you too. You sure you don't want a ride? It's kind of dark out." Ron asks, and I get this feeling that maybe I should get a ride, but I decided I could clear my head about somethings.

"Nah, I'm good! I need a good run." I say before we kiss one last time for the night, and I walk out the door. It's almost pitch black out, and I really should have gotten a ride.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Craig's POV
I should have beat Ryan's ass more. I can't believe they would invade Ronnie's personal privacy! I mean, I would, but I'm different. I'm Craig, and he's Ronnie. My best friend, and my future boyfriend, since I now know he is in love with me. I'm glad about that though.

As I'm walking to go meet my costumer, I see a teenager that looks like Ryan. Oh wait that! That is Ryan, and I'm going to go over there are say hey, because I'm Craig.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHMYGOD OHMYGOD this took me forever to write.
-Ron Ficarro;