Mr. Perfect

Chapter 2

**Megan's POV**
I woke up to my alarm going off. So I got up and took a shower. I got out, wrapped a towel around me and went to me closet. I picked out light wash skinny jeans and a dress shirt and heels. Then i went down stairs and saw Alexis up.
"Hey what's up, you are never up this early." i said
"Well i wanted to see you before you left to see all of those hot guys." she said
"Well i'm not getting you their numbers so don't even ask." i snapped back
" you know you need to be nicer sometimes." she said
" yeah, yeah" i said
"What ever just TRY to have some fun"
" OK, Bye" and then I left
I was on my way to the Consol Center. I finally got there after 15 minutes. I got out of my car and went in the back doors Mr. Shero told me to use. I had a staff I.D. that he sent me. So i was trying to find Mr. Bylsma's office when i got lost. After what felt like forever, I found it. and then i knocked on the door.
"come in" Dan said and so then i walked in.
Oh, hello you must be Megan."
"Yes, I'm Megan it's nice to finally meet you Mr. Blylsma." i said
"Yes you too, and please call me Dan."
" Alright Dan, So what am i going to do today?"
" Well, you don't start you actual job until tomorrow. So today you are just going to meet the players, so follow me."
I followed Dan through a couple hallways. My stomach was doing filp-flops the whole way. Then we got to a room at the end of a long hallway. And in big letters it said 'LOCKER ROOM'. Dan went inside to make sure everyone was dressed. When he came out he told me it was OK to come in. When i want in they were in practice gear and sitting in their stalls. When they saw me they all stared at me, so i just looked at Dan.
I wouldn't think straight they were the hottest guys i have ever seen. Any of them could be male models if they wanted to.
" Guy's this is Megan, whenever you think you have an injury or just need something y you will see her." Dan announced
They all said Hi at the same time and then I said " Hello it's nice to meet you all"
Dan then said " Megan is going to start tomorrow at your practice and then at your game"
And then they shook their heads and Dan and I left. He said be at the rink tomorrow at 8. And then I made my way to me can and then home.
When i got home Alexis was watching T.V.
"Hey, your home already?'' She asked
"Yeah all i had to do was meet the guys today and see Dan" i said
"so, were the guys hot? Did you get their numbers yet?" she asked
"Geez, slow down on the questions. Yes they were hot and no i didn't get any numbers."
" Wow, what did they say to you?"
" Nothing they just said 'Hi' at the same time"
" Oh, well better luck tomorrow Then."
"Yeah well anyway goodnight"
"night"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's not exciting yet but it will get a lot better next chapter! THANKS FOR READING!