Status: Starting out.

That Awkward Moment

❀Chapter One❀

"Get your lazy ass in here, bitch." Zoe yelled and honked her horn from her mini Cooper car.
"I'm coming. Wait a minute." I whined. I ad probably the highest heels I could find on. They were Zoe's and she begged me to actually try to look good today.
"Well come on. Aaron said he had a surprise for me."
"Oh yay." I cheer, sarcastically. I opened the door to her car, trying not to chip my newly painted nails.
"You actually look good. Surprisingly."
"Gee. Thanks." I put my elbow on the window and stared. My stomach had these annoying butterflies. Because I was nervous that Principal Krugal would see my mini skirt that was always riding up my butt.

I walked through the hallway, every male there staring at my ass. Zoe told me I would get attention. But I don't like attention. I like to walk down the hall keeping my head down so no one notices that I have scars from popped zits.
I closed my eyes and prayed that someone would not touch my butt. Because that spinach bagel was not going well with my stomach. And any sudden movement, I was going to puke. Or worse. Fart.
"Jillian! What are you wearing?" I heard from behind me. I stopped in my tracks, with was pretty hard to do in my squeaky heels.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! It's Amber here! It will have Niall in the next chapter. Love you guys!