Status: Ongoing

Picking Up the Pieces

Chapter 10: Can’t get enough

Sergio’s POV

As the firms meeting at the bakery slowly came to an end we helped Reyna with the clean-up, knowing that if we did that now we wouldn’t have to come in tomorrow as she had already sanctioned a day off for Cassia and i.
Following her confrontation with Javier earlier, Reyna had gone silent again. Focusing mainly on the guests and food she spoke to no one.
“You ready to go?’ she asked me once the bakery was clean.
I nodded my head before locking up and following her to the car.
As we made our way silently back home I kept on stealing glances to see if she would let me in on what she was thinking. I quickly realised that wasn’t going to happen so I switched focus to me.
“Uhm so I think my cast on my arm has to come off soon. Do you know where I can go for a check-up?”
“Yeah I have a friend who’s a doctor. I’ll ask her to book you in” she answered without looking away from the road.
“Thanks. Maybe she’ll also tell me when my foot cast off as well” I tried to add as Reyna just nodded.
I let out a sigh as I realised I wasn’t going to be getting anything else out of her today.
So as we got home I just watched her go straight to her room while I stayed behind and locked up the house.
I then went to my own room where I quickly showered and changed into my sleeping gear. I laid in the bed for half an hour before curiosity got the best of me and I decided to get out of bed and go check on Reyna.
I knocked on her door a few times and waited for an answered but heard nothing. I almost gave up when she opened up.
She looked so cute with her hair tied up and her nerd glasses on. She was wearing an old tattered rock band t-shirt with boy shorts peeking out from underneath.
“Uhm sorry I didn’t hear you I had my ear phones on. Do you need something?” she apologised as we stood at her bedroom door.
I brushed my neck nervously before speaking.
“Uhm I just wanted to check that you were ok. You were just every quiet on the way home” I admitted as she looked down in embarrassment. “If you don’t wanna talk about it its fine. I just wanted to let you know I’m here if you ever…you know…need to talk” I explained as she nodded her head.
I was just about to walk away before she stopped me.
“If you’re not really busy right now I could really use a friend” she asked as I nodded before following her into her bedroom.
She asked me to sit as she shuffled around her room to put away her books and laptop.
“50 shades of grey” I teased as she put the book in a drawer.
“I’m doing research for…uhm … a paper I’m writing” she lied as I let out a laugh.
“Ohk if you say so” I teased as I moved further up the bed as watched her sit next to me.
We sat like that for a few minutes before she spoke.
“Javier said I’m nothing without him” she finally admitted. “He said I should just give up now and get back together with him before I find myself in a bigger hole that the one I am in now”
“And what do you say?”
“I say I don’t need him and I’m gonna make a success of myself” she smiled as I felt proud of her.
“Is that all he said?” I asked curiously knowing that couldn’t possibly the only reason she was mad.
She nodded no as I watched her hold in tears.
“He made a disgusting comment about how me being on my knees was something that made him happy” she admitted as tears pooled in her eyes.
I pulled her in for a hug as my brain thought of ways to hurt Javier.
“Hey listen to me” I began as I pulled her away from me forcing her to look me in the eye. “You are so much more that what Javier says. He’s just mad that you are making it without him. Don’t let what that idiot says get to you OK?” I pleaded with her as she nodded.
I knew it was wrong but as I watched Reyna struggle to put herself together I wanted to kiss her so I did. As she wiped away her tears I cupped her face as I pulled her lips closer to mine to join mine in a kiss. We both gasped for breath as we pulled apart.
“I’ve wanted to do that for a while” I admitted as her eyes grew large in surprise.
“Sergio…”
“I know. You don’t date employees and this is wrong but just for tonight let me have you. We’ll deal with the consequences later” I asked as she thought about it.
The longer her thinking went the more I was certain that she would say no but as I watched her take off her top I knew she wanted me just as much as I wanted her.
I reconnected our lips before holding on to her waist before gently laying her down on the bed. I refuse to separate our lips as I slowly lower her shorts to reveal all of her. Once the shorts were off I ghosted my hand over her centre, something that caused her purr.
“Sergio take of your clothes” she pleaded as she shifted her lips from my mouth to my neck.
I did as I was told as I slowly removed my top and then followed by my boxers.
Reyna looked down to see my length before drawing in breath and rolling her eyes to the back of her head.
“You are massive” she commented as she started to grind on my lower regions.
“And you are wet for me” I teased as I let a finger slip inside her. She gasped at that before lowering her hand to my shaft and slowly moving her hand over it.
“Say you want me” I demanded as she continued to tease me.
“I want you. All of you” she admitted as she stretched out her legs so I could enter her.
I watched her bit on her bottom lip before I slowly and carefully inserted myself into her.
She held her breathed as I slowly moved in and out of her. Once she was comfortable she started to move with me. We both moved slowly moved slowly to get comfortable with one another but as she gripped tighter onto my shoulders I knew she wanted me to move faster.
So I obliged as I started moving deeper inside her. She than reconnected our lips as we began to move together. We moved at an incredible pace with neither of us ready to give up as we held each other in order to enjoy the moment.
I felt her breathing start to falter and I knew her peak was near so I worked harder to please her. I moved faster and deeper in her and soon we both found our release at the same time. I still continued to move until I was limp before withdrawing myself from her and plopping down on the side of her bed.
I pulled her towards me as we both tried to get down from our high.
“What are you thinking about?” asked as she drew circles on my chest.
She picked up the top half of her body to turn to me in order to answer my question.
“I’m thinking how I might have to reconsider some of my rules so I can continue seeing you” she admitted before stretching a little to connect out lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
To be continued…