Status: Ongoing

Picking Up the Pieces

Chapter 20: In and out

Sergio had made it a habit to come home late at night, following that day of the away game and for some reason I had chosen not to take up the issue with him. Choosing rather to take the fellow wives and girlfriends advice and changing the way I dress if I was going to keep Sergio.

So tonight, to celebrate our 1-year anniversary I decided to step out of my comfort zone and seduce Sergio.

Wearing my sexiest, and tightest, red dress I walked down the stairs where Sergio was waiting for me.

“You like what you see?” I teased as I slowly made my way to him.

He just nodded as his eyes drank in my entire outfit. Even though I wasn’t comfortable with what I was doing, I knew it was necessary if I was going to keep him.

“Then we better leave now because I have a surprise for you when we get to our location” I teased as I moved my lips over his ear and bit down on his earlobe.

Sergio hungrily snaked his arms around my waist before attacking my lips in a kiss. As his tongue fought with mine, I began to moan as I realised how much I missed his touch. But as Sergio ran his hands down my back and reached for my zipper, I pulled away.

“Tut tut Sergio. Have a little patience” I teased before walking to door and waiting for him.

Sergio huffed at the brush off before taking his keys off the table and leading me to the car.

The car ride to a location I hadn’t told him about was very quiet, with Sergio stealing glances at me while I tried to calm my racing heart.

“Where are we going?” he finally asked,

I just shock my head no, not wanting to ruin the surprise.

“Just follow the GPS Sergio, we are almost there” I laughed as I looked out the window again, biting my lip as I realised how close we were.

The operator’s voice announced we had reached our destination as Sergio stepped out of the car and helped me out of my seat. We walked a little distance to a house that was isolated and looked over the beach.

“You mentioned once how much you loved going to the beach and the solitude it gave you so I thought we could make new memories here, together” I said nervously as he took in the scene that lay before him.

Set up was a romantic table for two. I had called ahead and asked for all of Sergio’s favourite food to be prepared. While to the side laid a cute set up of a blanket, a few throws pillows and a few creative items that I knew would make what I had planned more exciting.

“You hungry?” I whispered as Sergio silently took in the scene. That seemed to break him out of his daze as he turned to look at me with a smirk on his face.

“I am but can we start with dessert first?” he teased.

I laughed as he bent down to kiss my neck. At that action, I dropped my clutch as I let Sergio have his way with me. He continued to kiss me as my breathing got shallow and I raised my left leg to wrap around his waist.

Sergio laughed at that before pulling away.

“Someone wants me” he teased as he picked up my other leg to wrap around his waist, before walking me over to the blanket that lay on the beach.

Sergio laid me down before running his eyes all over my body.

“Rey I’ve missed you so much” he whispered as he ran his hands up and down my thigh.

I couldn’t lie, his touch still drove me crazy and even though I was scared that things between us had changed, from the way his hands explored my body, I knew that he still wanted me as much as I wanted him.

“Prove it” I purred as I raised my waist to brush over his throbbing member. Sergio grunted at my action before leaning forward to kiss me again.

As we kissed, I ran my hands over Sergio’s back as I desperately held onto him, letting him know just how much I wanted him. Sergio could feel the need I had for him as he pulled away and took off his blazer before his shirt join the pile of discarded items.

I bit on my lip as I watched him unbutton his pants before lowering the zipper and then taking them off. He was just about to take of his boxers when I stopped him, he looked at me in confusion but I just shook my head no before pushing him down so he was lying on his back.

“Let me take care of that for you” I pleaded as I leaned down and kissed his stomach before placing my hands at the side of his waist and slowly taking the garment down. Once it was off, I took in the sight of Sergio excited member before licking my lips and going down on him.

He took in a deep breath as my lips connected with his shaft and began to move up and down on him. Sergio moved his hand to the back of my head as he guided me in how to please him.

“Shit babe. Yeah just like that” he repeated as I continued to deep throat him and please him by rubbing the rest of his shaft. As I continued to use me tongue his breathing became laboured as I realised he was close. I mixed it up as I began to use my hands to help him find his release. I used my tongue to please the head of his shaft as my hands rubbed on his balls and the base of his cock. This drove Sergio wild and after a few more licks, he found his climax as he came in my mouth. I swallowed his load as he finished and once he was done I wiped my mouth and turned to look at him.

He looked exhausted as I smiled at him but he didn’t give me time to speak as he reached behind me and unzipped my dress before taking it off. He gasped as he realized I wasn’t wearing any underwear before a smirk took over his face before laid me down on the blanket.

“I’m going to reward for being so good to me” he smirked as he ran his hands all over my naked body. I bit my lip at this action before he used his right hand to reach over my centre as he ran a palm over my clit.

He smirked as he realised how much I wanted him before using both his hands to part my legs wide so he could see just how wet I was for him.

“Dammit Reyna, You want me real bad don’t you?” he questioned as I watched his erection grow. I just nodded my head as waited for him to touch me.

Sergio just smiled at me as he leaned in to kiss me before gently entering me. I moved around as I adjusted to his size and once I was comfortable he began to slowly move in and out of me.

I grasped his arms as he kissed me hungrily while his down below, he began roughly entering in and out of me.

“Baby I love you so much” he breathed as his strokes grew in pace but continued to hit all the right spots. “I want to be yours forever” he continued to speak as I felt the beginning of my climax start to take over my body.

“I love you too” I breathed as I pressed myself harder into Sergio so we could realise together.

He noticed what I did as he moved faster into me before we both felt the start of our release near. He attached our lips as he hungrily kissed me as we both climaxed and grunted into each other.

Sergio continued to pump into me until he felt limp before lying down next to me as we both settled our breathing.

“Rey…” Sergio breathed as he brought me towards him in my sweaty state. “I love you so much and I would do anything for you” he assured me as we kissed hungrily.

Despite the kiss, my brain couldn’t help but to wonder if he was saying this because he had done something wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
To be continued…