Status: Harry Styles!

Love Just Is

Five

“So would you ever consider a threeway?”

Those were the first words Harry said to be after Zayn had left the room and were left alone again. I just looked at him, because he was an idiot.

“No.”

“You didn’t even think about it.”

“Because I already know the answer, that’s a bit too far for me.”

“It doesn’t have to be with another girl, we could use Zayn.”

“Harry we’re not having a three-way. You’ll have to find someone else to fill that fantasy.” I told him while I picked up my clothes planning on getting dressed and I don’t know leaving maybe. I wasn’t even about to let him rope me into a threeway, I didn’t care if it was with another girl or Zayn. It wasn’t happening.

“Well I mean I could, I’m sure there are plenty of people who’d have one with me, but I just thought I’d ask my girlfriend ya know. It’s whatever really. I don’t know that I’m too keen on sharing you with anyone else anyways.”

Harry and I hadn’t ever talked about us. We’d never talked about what we were or where we stood. Honestly, I’d kind of just thought we were just hooking up. I thought whatever was going on was Harry being horny all the time and me just happening to be me, the girl who gave in to him with a little touch. Hell, I’d probably give into him with a fucking look if he wanted me too. But we’d never discussed being a couple. Being exclusive. And it made me bite my lip and smile a bit, he’d called me his girlfriend. Clearly, that meant I was more than just the girl he was hooking up with. God how wrong I’d been, of course, I didn’t know that then.

“What?”

“What?” I asked him wondering what he was asking me about.

“Why’re you all smiley and shit. Like ten seconds ago you were yelling at me about wanting a threeway.”

“Okay, I wasn’t yelling. And you called me your girlfriend. You realize that right?”

“Yea, what else would I call the girl I’m dating? I mean really Mads you think I’d ask you for a threeway if we weren’t dating? No. If we weren’t dating I’d spring the idea on you see what you said and when you said yes we’d have a threeway with whoever else, and if you said no I’d find someone else. I can’t really just find someone though. I mean we’re dating. I can’t just go around sleeping with whoever. One because you’d leave me, two you’re fucking fit as hell so why would I want number one to happen, and three I don’t really think I’d want to have a threeway if you weren’t involved. But at the same time, I don’t really know that I want to have one with you because then I’d have to share you with someone else and well I like being the one to get you off.” He told me like it was so obvious. I don’t think he realized that while he thought we were dating I had no idea. But it made my heart flutter the way he explained it to me.

I was suddenly getting butterflies thinking about Harry being a protective boyfriend, and I knew I was blushing realizing that he’d said he didn’t want anyone else to get me off. Thinking about someone else touching me and making me feel good the way Harry did, didn’t seem possible.

I’d probably compare the other person to him and I’d hate it. I’d hate that their hands weren’t as large as his, I’d hate that they’d probably touch my hips or something while Harry knew to touch my breast. I’d hate that they wouldn’t be as intimate as Harry. I’d hate how if they tried to tease me it wouldn’t be like Harry. They wouldn’t grab my breasts and gently pad their thumbs over my nipples while they cupped and squeezed my breasts, they wouldn’t pull my nipples between their teeth and have me whimpering for them like Harry. I’d hate how their hair wasn’t a curly mop for me to hold onto. I’d hate how they’d need to take all my clothes off before anything happened because they didn’t know how much of a tease Harry was. I’d hate everything. Having a threeway sounded like honestly the worst idea in the entire world. Sharing myself with anyone else sounded like a bad idea.

“I just hadn’t realized we were dating. I mean we never talked about it. I didn’t know we were a thing.”

“Oh. Well, I’d thought it was kind of clear when I kissed your cheek yesterday at breakfast with your friend. Or how I was kind of all over you all week. Why else would I ask you to come over this morning?”

Harry was kind of adorable right now. Sure he was still naked, we were both still naked, but it was adorable watching him freak out over how I hadn’t known that we were dating and he’d thought it was obvious that we were.

“I thought you were in need of some wake-up sex. Which I wasn’t going to give you by the way. I mean I didn’t answer my phone for that reason, actually, I’d answered with the intentions of yelling at you for waking me up. But then it was all sexy with your I-just-woke-up-voice and you offered me food so I had to come. I didn’t know you were calling because I was your girlfriend and you wanted to have breakfast with me.”

He was laughing at me again.

“Bloody Hell.” He ran his finger over his lip while he looked at me before he was smirking again. “So since you’re opposed to a threeway-”

“Because it’s a terrible idea, and you just went on about how you didn’t think you’d be up for it either so clearly you don’t think it’s the greatest idea either.”

“Okay for starters you should let me finish. And I just don’t know how I’d feel about sharing you with someone else but I mean I’d still have one with you. Who knows it could turn out to be the best thing ever. Plus I’m sure if we did that have a three-way, in the end, you’d just enjoy sex so really, in the end, I’m down. But since you’re opposed and all that shit I have another idea.”

“Is it something reasonable? Because if it’s something stupid like phone sex then just don’t even ask.”

“How is phone sex not reasonable? That’s totally a reasonable thing. We could ya know do it like right after I woke up and I could woo you with my sexy morning voice. It’s a totally reasonable thing.”

I was running my hand down my face and shaking my head. Clearly, we didn’t have the same views on what was reasonable, just like we had different views on how to tell someone you’re dating, and I’d come to learn that we had different views about a lot of things. Yes we viewed a lot of things the same, but we viewed just as many things differently.

“Honestly? I mean really what’s reasonable about us getting one another off over the phone when we live like all of ten minutes apart. I could totally see phone sex as a reasonable thing if oh I don’t know you lived far away and we couldn’t just walk to one another’s flats in a matter of ten minutes and fulfill whatever in person. Plus it’s weird.”

He just laughed again followed by a sigh. Honestly, if Harry really wanted any kind of sexual favor from me then he’d have to think of something better, and something that I could actually see myself doing too. Not the bogus ideas that he was just spewing off the top of his head without even thinking. I swear he was ridiculous and made no sense sometimes.

“I’ll think of something better.”

He was quiet for a few minutes after that, we both took the time to silently get dressed and while I was letting my mind wander back to how apparently I was his girlfriend and that meant something huge to me, he was thinking about what he wanted to do with me. And when he finally told me his idea my body was flushing again. And I couldn’t really tell him no this time.

“Wait you’ll do it?”

“What I’m saying Harry is that I’m not opposed to the idea. But at the same time that isn’t something, we should plan. I mean if we plan it, it’ll take all the fun out of it.”

“But you’ll do it. You’ll have sex with me somewhere public.”

“God. Yes, that’s what I’m saying.”

“Well, I’ll make sure it’s as fun for you as it will be for me. Though I don’t know why you’ll risk getting caught and getting in trouble by having sex with me somewhere public but you won’t have a threeway or phone sex.”

“You know what I don’t have to explain myself to you. Just accept that I don’t want to have a threeway or phone sex and move on from it.”

With a sigh, he agreed, though I was pretty sure it was just because he didn’t want me to change my mind. The thing was though that I kind of liked the idea, and thinking back to the day before in the mac lap it’d been kind of thrilling so I was okay with it or well I was letting myself be okay with it because it was a thrilling idea.

What I would learn from this though was that you should never agree to have sex with Harry Styles anywhere public. Because he would make sure it was the most inconvenient time for you because somehow that would be the most convenient time for him. I also learned that Harry wasn’t afraid of getting caught, nor was he above doing things right under my parent's noses. Which led me to wonder how the hell he charmed the pants off of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Harry's such a cocky little shit. But ya gotta love him.

Anyways so this chapter is kind of not as long as the last two but it's some what of a filler chapter anyways. But as you now know Harry and Maddie are a couple! Yay! Too bad it's gonna cause lots of drama and heartache.

So tell me what you think about this chapter.
How do you feel about Harry and Maddie's relationship this far?
Or feel free to ask any questions.
I really love to hear what you guys think.

And a big thank you to everyone who's already commented, recommend and subscribed. You guys are awesome and I love you :)