Status: Harry Styles!

Love Just Is

Seven

I was in love with Harry Styles. I’d kind of lost count of the days since the first time we’d met or had sex, and honestly I wasn’t even sure how long we’d been ‘dating’ but either way I was in love with him. The realization of being in love with him kind of hit me while I was home. Everything was just so different while we were there, and I don’t even know why. Honestly he was the same Harry! The two weeks we were away from school he was still the same! There was nothing different about him. He still stole food off my plate, he still felt the need to turn me on at the most inappropriate times and in the most inappropriate places, we still talked about everything, he was honestly still the same person. Yet now was when I was realizing I loved him.

Harry and I had just finished eating lunch and we were back to walking around town and happened to walk past a music store. He of course saw it and looked in, I however paid it no mind because well the place was mediocre. I mean it’d been around since as long as I could remember and I’d never sound that much interest in it. I guess I didn’t really see the big deal about it, but other people did. Harry happened to be one of those people. He wanted to go in and I of course went along with it because well he’d never been and there was no telling when he’d be back here so why not. And that’s where it all started.

“What’d you mean you don’t listen to The Beatles? Maddie they’re like the best band, how can you not love them?” Harry asked apparently appalled by the fact that I didn’t listen to The Beatles. “I mean just look at this album and tell me you don’t love them as much as I do.” He added while he practically threw the album in my face.

“Harry I’m not saying they’re awful or I hate them or anything, I just don’t listen to them. And honestly right now I’d say no one loves them as much as you do.” I told him taking the album from his hands and setting it back down.

“Okay then if you don’t listen to The Beatles then who do you listen to? And please for the love of all things holy in this world Maddie do not say something crazy.” He said like it’d be the end of the world or something if I happened to listen to the music of 2014 or something. Which I did, but I mean didn’t we all.

“I mean I listen to a lot of different music, you know this. Or at least you should with how often you make fun of my CD collection. But I don’t know I really like The Arctic Monkeys.” I told him laughing a little before he was shaking his head and picking the CD up again.

“I usually try and overlook your CD collection because it’s so different from mine I don’t know how to deal. But I guess it is kind of cute how excited you get listening to some of those songs.” He said while he headed towards the register. “Just let me by this and we’ll go okay.”

I don’t know how almost every time that music was brought up in a conversation between the two of us we always got into how our tastes are so different it was insane, but it did. And it was almost like he expected it to change or something over time, but it hadn’t, and it wouldn’t.

Later that same day there was another event that helped trigger my realization of loving Harry. Maybe it was sad that sex played such a huge role in our relationship, and maybe it was sad that having sex, and in a public for that matter, helped me realize that I loved him, but it did. No matter how sad it was. I mean sex is a big deal though. And Harry made me feel good, all the time. Before him there’d only been like two other guys and I swear neither of them made me feel half as good as Harry did. I liked to feel alive, and I liked that Harry made me feel that way.

We’d left the music store and made it all the way back my car which was parked in a parking garage before we were making out while we leaned against my car. My back was against the car and he just couldn’t wait. One hand had already worked it’s way down my jeans, but not into my knickers, and was gently rubbing. Either way though I couldn’t help but moan into his mouth. Finally his lips moved away from mine finally and onto my jaw, then neck, and finally my collarbone. My head leaned back a little as he sucked on the skin and I moaned his name louder than I intended.

By now I’m pretty sure that he’d decided we should probably be inside the car if we were going to continue, and at this point I’d be pissed off if we didn’t considering he’d gotten me all hot. Sure it was so much easier for me to just ignore it and go on than it would be for him seeing but really this wasn’t my idea. He was the one who started this all and he’d damn well better finish what he started. So we stepped forward enough to get into the back of the car then got in wasting little time. Of course we’d have to do things a little differently because well there wasn’t that much room. But honestly I kind of just really wanted him so I didn’t even care.

After we’d climbed into my car Harry was pulling off his shirt, and then hanging it in the window closest to him. “Are you comfortable?” He asked me once I was sitting in his lap and he’d of course helped me get my jeans and knickers off and I nodded my head.

Next thing I know he’s naked too, then one minute his fingers were rubbing me then they weren’t. His hands were taking my shirt off, then unhooking my bra and cupping my breasts while I moved my hips against his. And hearing him groan in pleasure the way he did while he squeezed my breasts was great. There was honestly something about this time that was better than the rest. Maybe the way I felt closer to him, how I felt like I really got a reaction from him that usually only he’d be able to get from me. Whatever it was it was great.

The whole day there were just things about him that seemed different yet the exact same. I even noticed after we’d shagged and gotten dressed and were heading back to my house that he was singing along to my music he called crappy on a daily basis almost. We’d cuddled later that night while we watched movies with my parents, which was not the best idea given of course my dad would wanna watch something scary and on a stormy night no less when he knew how I felt about storms, I even asked him if he’d share a bed with me later that night when we were both headed to bed because I didn’t wanna be alone and he said yes. I guess it was just some of the little things that I hadn’t really taken note of before were all coming to light and finally my brain knew that my heart belonged to Harry.

Sadly though I had no clue that his heart didn’t belong to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well guys look at me updating after so long! I'm quite proud of myself. It did take me longer to get this chapter out than I would've liked but I kind of hit a writers block and couldn't figure out how to go about this chapter. Then of course life would get super busy and I wouldn't really have the time! But good news is that I have the time now and I'm over the writers block! Yay! Fingers crossed it stays that way!

Anyways again I'm sorry I took forever and a day to get this posted! Just an update I do have chapters for all other stories in the works as well! Sorry this chapter's so short, or if there's a lot of mistakes or anything. It's late and I haven't edited it yet! I'll probably do that tomorrow or something. I do hope you all like it though!

Well tell me what ya think in the comments!

And a special shout out to everyone who's already commented, subscribed, and recommended! I love you guys <3

-kendra