Status: Editing

The Time Might Be Over Soon

chapter 2

I was taken out from my thoughts as my room door opened at first i thought it was just some nurse cheking up on me "i´m okay you dont need to cheek on me" i told the nurse but when the door crepend more open and i saw who were standing there a blush creept on my face from the embarrassment of my mistake "i´m not a nurse" Tyler said chuckling to my mistake thinking he was an nurse "oh sorry" i shyly say to him as he takes an chair next to me and sits down.

"so how was practise?" i ask from him trying to make some small talk but he just shugars "it was fine" i roll my eyes a bit to him for his short answer "hey don´t you dear to roll your eyes at me!" he playfully threats "oh yeah waht would you do to me? remember i´m sick!" i playfully challenged back. I could see a little hesitation in him before he attacked me with tickles.

I was laughing and begging for him to stop but he didnt "please stop before anything will e ripped of me and then a nurse will need to come and but them back on" i shouted desperately but it seemed to work because slowly he seemed to stop and finally he stopped "rude..." i told him acting extra hurt "oh please i warned you" he said pointing a finger at me witch makes me roll my eyes again "hey what did i tell you about eye rolling at me?" he said playfully witch made me roll my eyes extra dramatically to him "annoying" him, he putted his finger up warning me but i just laughed and layed down on my bed.

"so what do you want to do?" he asked after few moments of silence "you tell me you were the one who wanted to come over" he rolled his eyes to me so i pretended to be him and putted my finger up "hey now eye rolling" but he just laughed at my poor try at mimic his voice "i don´t even sound anything like that i have way more deeper voice" he laughed even more "no you don´t, I did a perfect mimc of your voice and don´t even try to tell me i didn´t" that made him just laugh harder "maybe in your dreams"

"how about 20 question after we don´t have anything better to do?" he suggested "sure but don´t say i didnt warn you that it would be boring here" i told him "yeah yeah what ever, i wanna go first so i will ask you a question first" he tells me leaving with no other option "okay shoot"he puts on a thinking face before he opens his mouth again "why are you in here like what do you have?" i was took of gourd that he asked that like yeah i figured he would but as the first question i didnt think he would "you don´t have to if you feel so uncomfortable" he says hurriedly when it takes time for me to answer him but i just shok my head "no it´s fine" i sigh in between of my words " i have ovarian cancer and right now it´s kicking my butt" he chuckles a bit on the butt part but then his showed no other emotion then sorrow "i´m really sorry Gene-"i cutted him of because he shouldn't be apolasaising to me on a thing he had nothing to do with. "no you don´t need to apologise to me you have nothing to do with this shitty thing" he nods all serous "so when have bee the last time you have done something funlike something else then hang at the hospital?" I actually needed to think before i answer him on this one "umm it´s been awhile" he nods with no emotion but then a little smirk appiers on his face "what are you thinking about?" i didnt like the look he was giving me "it´s nothing bad gosh!" he laughed at me "well what is it then?" i asked again but now being sligthly impatient "you will just have to wait and see" he said with a smirk playing on his lips "please tell me, i don´t like surprises" now i was getting scared and not because i thought Tyler will do something bad to me actually i was afraid that he would do the totally opposite and do something nice to me... I was afraid that he will do something nice that will make me like him a lot and then he would just leave when the times got rough or if he was playing with me because i wasnt as pretty like other girls i was plan nothing special so i was afraid that he was just playing me. I´m afraid that I will actually like him as a friend or worse i was afraide that i would fall in love with him.

"okay so my turn to ask now" that snapped me out from my thoughs "yours?! but you just asked!" i argued with him "yeah and then you asked from me what was the surprise and that is counted as one question" i stucked my toung out to him and mumbled "not fair" but he only laughs "sorry you should have though before asking that question" i just rolled my eyes and singlade him to ask the question. "gosh impatient much" he chuckled " okay are you born and raised in Texais?" he tired to do and texas accent and did pretty good job at it but still kinda failded "no i´m not from here i came here for school and then i got diagnosed and then i was stuckt here" telling him i wasnet from here made me think of home, home back in Pittsburgh.

the game went on well over 20 questions but it was nice but i still couldn't shake that scared feeling of. "i guess i should go now" Tyler said as he got up from his chair and put it back where he took it "okay bye now but i will see you soon" he told me with a smile as he was opening the door and with that he left "bye..." i said after him even thought i´m pretty sure he didnt hear me.

I sigh as i lay back down to my bed. He seems pretty nice and good company but still... I was take from my thoughts with the door opening again and for a second i thought it was Tyler but this time it really was the nurse with the meds i needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
ehh I guess this chapter is okay... but comment and tell me what you think! i will try to update soon as possible!

thanks xoxo :)