Status: Editing

The Time Might Be Over Soon

chapter 3

it´s been about an week since i have last time sawn Tyler but that´s not a surprise because they left for an road trip the next morning and they will come back this evening after and they won there 3 of there 4 games.

I was just today told that they need to do the surgery already tomorrow because they cancer is starting to spread and they wan to go in and try to stop it and maybe even take some of the tumor out

And tell you the truth i was really scared of the surgery but i knew that this was my best option if i wanted to beat this. I closed my eyes and took a long deep breath trying to calm me down. My eyes were still closing when i heard the door open, i opened my left eye to peak who it was. "Hey Genevieve" one of the nurse that will be preparing me to the surgery said and i just gave her a small smile "so i´ll just check few things and when i´m done you cant eat anything before the surgery okay?" i gave her a nod telling her i was listening to her.

after an few minutes she spoke up again "okay everything looks fine here, have a nice evening" she gave me a big smile and left the room.

I closed my eyes again trying to think about nice stuff but my mind couldn´t help but to wonder to the surgery what i was having.Its been couple of minutes when i hear the door open again and once again i open my left eye to see who it was and i was excpacting it to be one of the nurses but to my surprise it was Tyler.

I quickly opened both of my eyes and got up to sit "hey what are you doing here?" he shrugs "i figured i could come and see you keep you some company if you happened to be bored" a little smile creepy on my face " aww thanks but it seems that you were the one who might have been bored" i pointed out to him witch cause him to chuckle "okay fine you got me"

"so how have you been" he asked from me changing the subject and to be honest that question made me panic a bit, like should i tell him? or should i lie to him and not make him all worried about me heck i don´t even know if he would worry about me if he knew "umm i´m fine thanks" i lied "well thats good to hear" i nod trying to think of an different subject "you played well on that road trip" i finally blurted out not knowing anything else to say, and that wasn't a lie ether so whats the harm o talk about his playing? "thanks" he chuckles " i guess i didn pretty good, didnt i?" i acts all cocky wotch causes me to giggle "cocky much?" i mumble but loud enough so he could hear me "maybe i am or maybe i´m not" he say while winking at me and i just shake my head laughing " what ever.

Me and Tyler ended up talking and playing around for few hours again... but it was nice he was nice. "well i should go now, but i´ll see you tomorrow?" i panicked a bit but manage to keep my cool "umm i don´t think tomorrow is good so maybe some other day?" his face drooped a bit "well do you have a cell phone?" i cuckle a bit and nod "yeah i do" he nods "Well give me your phone so i can put my number to it" he tells me while taking his phone out of his pocket "here but your number in my phone too" i take his phone and look for mine and give it to him. After an couple of seconds his phone number was in my ohine and mine in his and with that he left.

I slumped back to my bed to lie down. God it´s gonna be hard to keep this surgery as an secret from him and once again my mind wondered to the surgery but this time i had an new thought to what about Tyler? what if he finds out? or what about if i wont make it? or what about if they can´t do anything and they will close me up and leave me to die and he will be hurt and wait why was i even thinking about him? he isn´t that special he is just somebody i just have meet. I tired to get Tyler out of my mind but i couldn´t, why couldn´t i get him out of my head? i sigh loudly of frustration "ahhh get nout of my head" i mumble as i opened the tv in my room trying to get my mind of those things.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is kinda ehh.
I know this story is starting slowly but hopefully soon this story will pick up so bare with me!
comment and tell me what you think!
oh and i´m thinking about writing and Kane story so would you guys read it if i would? comment and let me know should i

sorry this is kinda short but hope you like it!
thanks xoxo :)