Status: Editing

The Time Might Be Over Soon

chapter 5

"hi..." i said to him as he was still standing at the door frame but he just stared at me. After couple of more seconds he came towards me an sat next to me but no words and that was making me nervous he was mad, wasen´t he? what should i do? i don´t want him to be mad at me should i apologise or try to reason him why i didn't tell him? i don´t want to lose him he is the closes thing i have to a friend right now and i don´t want to lose it.

More minutes went by and Tyler haden´t still spoken not even once and as i was looking at him and waiting for him to speak i was getting angry he dosen´t have the rights to be mad at me, we haven´t even know each other for that long and this is my personal life i don´t even know if he is my friend or does he come here just because he feels bad for me...oh god does he only come here because he feels bad for me? or is somebody making him and now he doesn't have any emotions in his face because he doesn´t care? or does he care and now he is mad at me?

questions were running through my head when Tyler spoke for the first time " why?" that´s it? he just says that? "why what?" i ask "why didn't you tell me you were going to go to an surgery" he asked clearly trying to hold back his anger " because you don´t need to know, we haven´t know each other for that long and ti tell you the truth i don´t even know if you come here because you actually think i´m your friend or because you feel bad for me" i snap at him yeah maybe a bit rude but it´s the truth "seriously Genevieve? ofcourse you are my friend! and i do need to know if my FRIEND is going to have an surgery"he said empathising word friend while hissing and trying to not get angry because he knew that he didn't have the right´s to get angry at me.

"well i didn´t think you cared enough" i honestly spoke "plus i seriously thought that i just shouldn´t tell you because i don´t know you that well" i aded and that seemed to thick him of "i do care! we might not know each other that well havent know each other that long but it doesnt stop me from careing!" now he was all most yelling and that scared me a bit " well sorry that i thought you don´t care when we have only know each other for few weeks and hangt two times! and to top that all of my bad friendships and relationships to hunt me with the thought are you relly my friend!" i shouted to him with anger and saddes as i was holding the tears back.

one look on Tyler face showed me that i had said to much, fuck why did i have to yell to him that i have bad past friendships and relationships?! now he wants to know more and honestly i don´t know what he would think of my after he heard them and i can´t open that door to my past again it will only do harm to me it´s not something i want to remember especially what happened with Matt....

"what about them? it doesnt mean that when you have had one bad friendship and/or relationship all of them will be like that" he was really angry now "okay whatever just forget i said anything to that okay?" i silently said witch i guess he wasn't expecting "i'm sorry... for getting mad at you and shouting at you but i do mean it even if you do have few bad friendships and relationships it won´t mean that this freindship will fall" he told me as he wrapped his hands around me to a hug. I just nodded as the smell of his colonge hitted my nose. I liked this position, him hugging me and holding me, i wonder what his lips feels like? wait what! did i just think that? omg do i have an crush on him? no i can´t have maybe it´s just the drugs that are making me not think staright.

Soon Tyler took his arms of me and sat down. "no thas settled that we are friends and this friendship wont fall" he made sure i understanded him before continuing but he didn´t know that i had this weird not so good feeling in my stomch as he said that " we can have some fun now" he wiggled his eyebrows and rubbed his hands together while having an weird look on his face i couldn´t help but to laugh " you dork" i said while laughing "yeah... but so are you we are friends remember?" i nod "yeah whatever" we both laugh and just talk and i laugh at the stupid things Tyler does and this continued for hours and few times nurses needed to even come and tell us to keep it quiet. "so i´ll see you tomorrow before the game?" Tyler asked as he stood up from his seat "yeah" i nodded with an small smile, he smile back at me "i´m happy that we could sort that little misunderstanding from before" he tells me and honestly so was i " me too" i told him "and thanks for cheering me up after the surgery" he laughs "ofcourse my lady" he say while bowing his head a bit. I laugh at his stupides "dork" i mumble "yeah bye to you too" he say as he leaves.

we had decided that he would come and see me tomorrow before his game against the Jets. I was really happy that he had wanted to come and see me before his game like i know that they have their pre game stuff to do so he takes the time to actually come and see me makes me feel good.

i end up smiling rest of the night but as i go to bed i can´t help but to hope that this friendship will really last and not end up like all the rest of my friendships... i sigh as i closed my eyes and letted sleep take over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
here´s an update! i´m so sorry that i didn´t update when i said i might and then i didn´t update in awhile but i´m having a lot of exams so those are keeping me busy... i guess this chapter was good.

i might tell you guess what happened with Matt soon! or thén not lol
i hope you liked and please comment and tell me what you think! and should i do a chapter in Tylers pov? comment and tell me what you think!

thanksXoxo! :)