Status: Editing

The Time Might Be Over Soon

chapter 4

"hello miss Hemsey you ready for the surgery?" i heard one of the nurses ask as they come to the room "yeah i guess" i tell them "okay so we will be taking you up in an about an hour so we will just do few quick test on you to check that you are ready to go and then leave"i nod "okay" she gives me a smile.

After about 10 minutes they were ready "okay everything seems okay" she tells me as she takes her eyes of the medical board she has in her hands "so we well come back in about 50 minutes and take you to the surgery" i smile and nod as they leave the room.

as they had closed the door i sigh i´m so nervous for the surgery because this on will decide will the cancer spread fully into my body or what? and even if they would stop the spread there is a big change that the cancer would come back same or bigger and strong than ever and that made me so scared.

And if you are wondering if i have told Tyler? the answer is no and i´m nott planning on telling him? he doesn't need to know or at least that's what i have been telling myself.

I close my eyes trying to calm my nerves. This will go well i will be okay and Tyler don´t even need to know. i keep telling myself over and over again.

And before i knew it, it was time "Hello Genevieve it´s time" a nurse said as she came to the room and i just nodded because i was afraid my voice would beak if i tried to say anything.

The nurses took me out from my room towards the surgery room.

Once we had gotten there they had lifted me up from my hospital bed to an surgery bed "okay now Genevieve i want you to start counting backfires from 100 because we are going to put you to sleep now" my doctor said "100,99,98,97,96" as i was counting i started to feel tired and before i knew i was out.

I groined as i felt myself starting to wake up "oh good you are awake" someone said besdes me so i opened my eyes quickly to see that some young nurse were standing there "yeah" was the only thing i could say "just wait a sec and i will go get the doctor so he will tell you how did it go" she told me as she was walking away and i just nodded even thought i don´t thonk he saw me.

Few minutes later my doctor walked in "so the surgery went okay we were able to stop the spread but we weren't able to take that much anything out so right now it will be a mystery what will happen with the cancer but we will be continuing the treatment and then we will see" my hole body just sank, so right now i´m just a big question mark? "o-okay"i told him with a nod. He gives me an warm smile and leaves.

"umm miss there is a young man that would like to see you he came here while you were at the surgery, should i invite him in?" now i froze was it Tyler? did he know? and what was he doing here even thought i told him not to come? what should i do? "miss?" the nurse spoke again when i did not answer him "ye-yeah sure" i finally said in horror and the nurse left to let him inside.

And few seconds later the door opened and to say that i was nervous was an understatement as i turned to look who it was and i swear at that moment my heart fully sank to my stomach as i watched Tyler stand there with no emotion in his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think? do you think Tyler knows? and if he does is he mad or hurt? and if he is does he have to rights to be`like they havent known each other that long. comment and tell me what you think!

sorry if it was short

i might update again later today!
thanks xoxo