Collide With This Guy

Chapter 22

“Oh, I can’t wait to see their little song,” Kellin’s mother cooed to my mother when she brought him over that afternoon. I stifled a laugh as Kellin scowled. What made it even cuter was that his mom had dressed him in this shirt and tie outfit. The more she babied him, the more he hated it.
“Yes, I hear Kellin singing sometimes when he’s over, he has a beautiful voice,” my mom said, as Kellin blushed. I wanted to just lean over and kiss his red cheeks, but of course I couldn’t do that. “Anyway, I guess I’ll meet you there after I bring the boys to the school early?”
“Yes, that’s fine,” his mom replied. “Kellin, I’ll see you later.”
She stepped towards him and gave him a big kiss on his forehead before saying goodbye to us and heading out.
“Let’s go get ready,” I told him, before we parted from my mom and headed up to my room as per usual. Once we got there, I shut the door behind us and made my way to the closet. “You’re just going to borrow my clothes right?”
“Yeah,” he said, loosening his tie and unbuttoning the dress shirt his mom had put him in. “Anything’s better than this.”
“Right,” I agreed. “And if you get in trouble, just tell her you were uncomfortable- what do you want to wear?”
“I don’t know,” he shrugged. I glanced over at him to see that he was already completely shirtless. I bit my lip and turned back to the closet. I pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top before turning back to him.
This time when I turned around, he was in the middle of kicking his pants off, leaving him mostly naked. I scanned him up and down, as some pretty naughty thoughts started to cross my mind.
“What?” he asked, bending over to pick his clothes up from the floor and set them on the foot of my bed.
“You’re really sexy,” I breathed, biting my lip again as I looked at him with pleading eyes. I glanced over at my alarm clock. We had time for a quickie.
“So are you,” he smirked. I chuckled and dropped the clothes I held as I moved towards him. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed his lips. He smiled against me, his hands immediately wandering to the front of my jeans. My breathing faltered a bit as he freed me, pushing my jeans down and grasping my member.
“I want you so bad right now,” he mumbled as I moved my lips to his neck and my hands to the waistband of his underwear. Once we were both naked, I dropped down to my knees, holding my hands at his hips as I gently placed kisses around his lower region. I felt him running his fingers through my hair as I gently flicked my tongue across the tip of his member before kissing it. I heard his breath catch in his throat as his fingers tightening in my hair. I ran my tongue along his length, licking him from base to tip as he shuddered. I loved knowing that I had that effect on him. From there I took him into my mouth, inching downwards until I felt the tip hit the back of my throat. I resisted my gag reflex as my eyes started tearing up. I didn’t mind because I loved the taste of him, and I loved making him feel good.
“Vic,” he moaned softly as I bobbed my head up and down. I came up for air once, and just as I was about to go back down on him, he tugged on my arms, pulling me back up to him. I threw my arms around him and kissed him as we fell onto my bed. I gasped as he began to stroke my member, but only kissed him with more enthusiasm.
“Hold on,” I breathed, breaking from him momentarily so that I could grab the lube from my sock drawer. Once I found it, I made my way back over to the bed as he crawled on top of me. I flipped the cap on the bottle, only to have him take it from me. “Hey.”
“I want to do it,” he whispered, a playful smirk on his lips. I chuckled and leaned back to watch as he poured the liquid onto his palm before rubbing it all over my member. I let out a quiet moan, trying my best to control my volume. Once he finished, he positioned himself so that he was right over my throbbing dick before slowly sliding down onto me.
“Fuck,” I breathed, reveling in this pleasure as well as his facial contortions. Once I was all the way in, I thrust my hips upward, causing him to gasp aloud and stumble forward a little. I grabbed both of his hands, holding them tight to keep him steady as I started up a rhythm. Fuck, it felt good. We had done this a few times since my birthday and it just got better and better every time.
“Oh fu- faster,” moaned, grinding himself into me as encouragement to keep going. This wasn’t about to be nice and slow and sweet. This was lets-have-sex-real-quick-before-my-mom-asks-us-why-we’re-taking-so-long-to-get-dressed.
The combination of my upward thrusts and his rocking hips sent us both over the edge sooner rather than later. I gripped his dick, jerking him off quickly before we both fell into a tangled mess of arms and legs.
After he’d caught his breath, Kellin propped himself up over me and kissed me quickly. He pulled back and just stared at me. I looked back up at him, with his adorable smile and his shiny blue eyes. The thoughts I had been having about him lately started flooding through my mind. I loved him. Did this mean I should tell him? I was suddenly really nervous, but I decided that he needed to know how I felt.
I reached up and slowly ran my fingers through his hair, tucking away a strand that had fallen in front of his eyes.
“I love you,” I said, barely above a whisper. His lips curled into a radiant smile before he opened his mouth to say something.
But he was interrupted by a sharp knocking at the door.
“Boys, what’s taking so long? We have to get going soon!” my mother shouted through the door.
“We’ll be right out!” I called, more than thankful that the door was locked. Kellin rolled off of me and got to his feet. I followed him out of bed. I was about to gather my clothes when Kellin stopped me and crashed his lips against mine. He pulled back quickly and smiled.
“I love you too,” he said. And just like that, I knew that it was going to be the best night ever- whether we won or not.
--
Once Kellin and I were finally ready, my mom drove us to the school. We went inside and around to the backstage area of the auditorium to check in. There was a lady sitting at a table with a packet list of names.
“Give me your name, age, and grade so I can check you off the list,” she said in a bored voice.
“Kellin Quinn, Sixteen, Eleventh grade,” he said as she scanned the list for his name and checked it off.
“Victor Fuentes, Eighteen, Twelfth grade,” I informed her. She nodded and checked me off the list, allowing us to go back stage and get ready with all of the other acts.
I played through the song a couple of times with Kellin before we had to stop and be quiet because the show was starting.
“I’m nervous,” he whispered to me, as I reached for his hand in the darkness of the backstage.
“Don’t be,” I whispered back to him. “Let’s go get some water, okay?”
I could barely see him nod, but when he did I led him out to the wing. The door that led to the hallway was open so we could clearly see the set of water bottles the PTA or whoever had left for us. I picked up one and handed it to Kellin. He took a sip of the water, and I laughed at him as a couple of droplets dribbled down his chin.
“Drink much?” I teased, flicking the water away with my index finger.
“Shut up,” he mumbled, hiding a laugh. I glanced around and didn’t see anyone nearby, so pressed my lips against his. I pulled back slowly, lightly embracing him as he looked into my eyes.
“See? You have no reason to be nervous. I’ve got you,” I whispered before pressing my lips to his once more. I soon found out that I should have settled for only one kiss as shit hit the fan in that next moment.
“Kellin?” We both jumped apart at the sound of his mom’s voice. She was standing in the hall, looking into the wing. She saw us.
Fuck, she saw us.
“Kellin, what do you think you’re doing?” she barked, sounding more angry than confused. My heart was pounding in my chest and Kellin looked like he was about to pass out or something. “Answer me! Is this what I get? I come back here to wish my baby boy luck on his performance and I find him making out with a guy?”
“We weren’t making out,” I said, without thinking.
“You shut your mouth, mister- you better believe your mother will hear from me-“ she snapped before Kellin cut her off.
“Don’t yell at him!” he practically shouted. She was about to argue further when one of the tech crew people appeared and told us we were supposed to be onstage, and that his mother couldn’t be back here.
I was still in shock, I didn’t even realize that I was about to walk onto the auditorium stage. I also didn’t notice that Kellin wasn’t standing next to me. I turned around, but couldn’t really see anything.
“Kellin!” I whispered harshly. Fuck, I was shaking. It wasn’t even about the performance any more, I just had this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. Now where was Kellin.
“Sorry, I had to do something,” he muttered when he reappeared. I was about to ask him what he was doing when the MC introduced out act and Kellin pushed passed me to strut onto the stage. Although I was confused about his sudden change in attitude, I followed him out, taking my place in front of my mic, my acoustic guitar ready. I tried not to look for my parents as Kellin gripped the microphone and spoke into it.
“This is a song we both wrote called King for a Day,” he said quickly. I shot him a look.
What the fuck? He changed the song? I was about to accuse him of bluffing when suddenly I heard the intro to the song we had recorded blasting over the sound system. Well, shit.
I quickly swung my guitar around so that it was on my back and out of the way. I grabbed the mic quickly, with barely enough time to start the song. Although I was a little peeved about the song change, and nervous about his mom, I was able to put all of that on hold as we got into our performance. Kellin was really killing it and that just motivated me even more.
The crowd went wild and I think everyone really enjoyed the song. We were one of the last acts before the entire show was over. Apparently they wanted everyone to cast a vote or something and they would let us know who won the next day at school.
“Kellin, where are you going?” I asked him, noticing that he took off as soon as we were done. He stormed out of the wings and up the hallway. I gripped his arm but he pulled away from me.
“I’m going to find my mom,” he said.
“Why?” I wanted to know. To be honest, I would have rather just delayed the whole confrontation thing. But I guess I wouldn’t have been able to do that either way, because I could see that Kellin’s mom was already walking towards us . . . with my mother in tow. I couldn’t read the expression on her face and to be honest I didn’t want to see it. I wanted to hide.
“Who do you think you are?” Mrs. Quinn bellowed, shocking us all by striking Kellin clear across the face. He stared up at his mom, his eyes watering as she gasped, as if she was shocked herself by what she did. “Kellin I-“
“No!” He screamed, pushing away from her. “No! What the fuck is wrong with you? All you saw me do was kiss him! What’s so wrong about that!”
“Well, I can tell you-“
“I wasn’t asking a question!” He shouted, cutting her off. My mom flashed me a concerned look and I averted my attention to the ground. “It shouldn’t matter! It doesn’t make me a bad person, does it? No, it fucking doesn’t!”
“You better watch your language, young man,” she said, darkly.
“What are you going to do about it?” he challenged. “Because that’s not the worst thing I’ve ever done. I break your stupid rules all the time! I sneak out, I get drunk, I let Vic drive me places, hell, I let him fuck me.”
Even I was shocked by his outburst now.
“Excuse me?”
“Yeah, that’s right. We have sex. We fucked in his room before we even came over here-“
“Kells, stop,” I said quickly, placing a hand on his shoulder. This was getting out of hand quicker than I imagined.
“Don’t you touch him,” his mom warned, glaring at me. “You corrupted my son.”
“And you don’t talk to him like that,” my mom finally said, coming to my rescue.
“Why are you defending him? He’s the one who forced my son to have nasty fag sex with him-“
“Don’t you blame this on Vic,” my mom responded firmly. “I’m defending my son because I love him and there is not a thing on this planet that would change my mind about that. I’m not wild about the sex thing either, but it’s not nasty.”
“And he didn’t force me,” Kellin said, a little quieter now. I looked over at him, concerned. He had hit a lull in his little episode, and now it was like he was realizing everything he’d just admitted to his mother.
“We’re leaving, Kellin,” she said, suddenly, gripping his arm. They started walking away, but before they got out of earshot, his mom turned back to us and said, “Don’t be surprised if you get a visit from the cops. I’m pressing charges for statutory rape.”
If I didn’t feel sick to my stomach before, I sure did now. I turned to my mom, horrified, as my eyes filled with tears.
“Baby, don’t worry, everything’s going to be okay,” my mom said, wrapping me into a tight hug. But how could things possibly be okay?