Status: Finished :(

Best Friends Means...

twenty three

"You should have seen your face." Harry was sitting on the couch, my head in his lap as he intertwined his lanky fingers through my hair. We were waiting for the rest of the band to show up to practice. "REALLY?"

"Shut the fuck up, Harold." He hated when I called him that, but I hated him even more for the prank he had played on me the day before. I was exhausted, hungover, whiny, and all I wanted to do was go home and sleep.

"Harold isn't even my name."

"And you're a complete twat for asking me to marry you! What was I supposed to say?!" Harry just shook his head and kept laughing.

"One day, love. One day." He mumbled to me so quietly I almost couldn't hear him.

I stared up at the ceiling that had just stopped spinning before I started speaking again. "Harry, this weekend really was fun. Thanks for everything."

"I'd do anything for you. I did have a lot of fun." He shot me a wink as he looked up to see Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Louis enter the practice studio. "Alright, up, up!" He stood up and pried me off of the couch to go greet the other 4 boys.

We briefly told them about the weekend we had, and I thanked Niall separately for letting us use his family's beach house for the weekend.

Practice dragged on, and on, and on, for about 4 hours. "They all want to go out to eat, so we can go home after." Harry wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him as we walked out.

"Haz, I'm really not feeling up to it. I feel sick and my head won't stop pounding."

"Oh, stop talking about pounding, won't you?!" Louis spoke from in front of us and I just rolled my eyes in response.

"Seriously, just let me drive home and you go out with them. I need to sleep." I pouted with my eyes and Harry sighed, handing his keys over to me. "Don't worry about taking our bags in, I'll get them when I get home." He leaned in to give me a quick kiss on the lips, but we were interrupted by the sound of hundreds of camera shutters going off. I took a deep breath before looking to the left to see the amount of fans and paps waiting behind the gates of the studio entrance.

"I'll let you know when I get there." He nodded and walked away. I glanced back at him, and watched the five boys walk over to the fans to say hi and sign a few pieces of paper. I climbed into the Range Rover and started the car, checking my phone for any text messages I might have received. I searched for a radio station to settle on, reached for my seat belt and almost jumped out of my skin at the banging on the window. I rolled down the window, "Shit, Harry. You scared me to death."

"I couldn't let you go without one more kiss." He stood up and kissed me one more time, grabbing me by the face and pulling me halfway out the window to kiss him. "I love you, princess."

"You're just doing this for the cameras. I love you too."

"What? Sue me for wanting a cute picture with my beautiful girlfriend to show up in the press. Drive safe."

I rolled my eyes and shot Harry a grin as he waved me off, me pulling out of the studio lot in his huge car.

___

"You know we need to make a trip home before we leave for tour in two weeks?" Harry sat on the couch, browsing something on his silver MacBook.

"Two weeks already?" I frowned, despite my heart skipping a beat at Harry's use of the word "we."

"You know what that means." Harry was suddenly standing in behind me, grabbing my water out of my hand and placing it on the kitchen table beside us. "We need to get all of our sexual frustration out before we leave, too." Harry reached his arms around me, pressing his body against mine. I could feel him growing harder under his pants as he pushed my hips backwards against his. He placed kisses along my exposed neck, moving down to my shoulder. "It's either quickies or the rare occasion that we get to sleep in a hotel room. Other than that, there won't be much time for this."

His hands were roaming all over my body, causing my knees to weaken at his touch. Harry had this effect on me, always, and he knew it. I could feel his smirk growing against my skin as I sank back into his body. I rested my head back on his shoulder as his grabby hands felt all over my body, squeezing every curve and imperfection that I hated, but he loved. His hand had slowly crept lower and lower, and before I realized it he was underneath my jeans, feeling me through my underwear.

"You're always so wet for me." I was unable to speak as Harry rubbed circles through the thin fabric. "I bet you'd feel so good right now, wouldn't you?" I nodded, feeling my mouth widen into a grin at the pleasure Harry was giving to me. "Follow me, Elle." He placed one more kiss on my neck before he pulled his hand away, my body instantly missing his warm touch. I latched onto his arm as he pulled me into his bedroom, his long legs striding across the dark wood floors into our bedroom.

He pushed me backwards until my knees bent and my back fell onto his plush bed. I let out a gasp as i felt him already pulling my jeans and undies off. He placed kisses on my hips that were now exposed and I tangled my hands through his messy curls. I watched as he undid his impossibly tight black skinny jeans.

"Don't you ever get sick of having to peel those off all the time?"

"What, you don't like them?" He asked as he swooped his shirt off in one motion, his naked body standing before me. I sat up to remove my shirt and pulled him down with me as I laid back down.

"I love them. I was just curious." I smirked as our faces became so close that I could feel him breathing on my skin.

"I love you." Harry's green eyes were locked with mine and my heart skipped a beat because I could see how much he meant those three words every time he said it to me.

"I love you so much, Harry." I craned my neck up to kiss him, and he kissed back for a moment before pulling away.

"Show me, Elle." He said before he reconnected our lips. I maneuvered our bodies so Harry was lying with his head at the head of the bed, on his side, kissing me. Our legs were entwined, our hands feeling each others bodies like we were exploring each other for the first time. I could never get enough of his touch, whether it was rough or more gentle like it was in this moment. He was feeling me like I was a delicate porcelain doll, taking all the time in the world to feel every inch of my body. I rolled on top of Harry, forcing him onto his back. I lowered myself onto him and he let out a low moan as I started rolling my hips to a slow pattern, feeling every inch of him I could take.

"God, you feel so good." I tucked my head into the crook of his neck and placed gentle kisses along his collarbones, letting his hands guide my hips to the pace he wanted to go at. "I love you." I mumbled as he took his time, letting out quiet moans. It was a nice change to our usual much quicker, rougher sex, and it felt more like love-making instead of just... Sex. I knew what we were both capable of, as did he, but I much preferred having him like this. Anyone else I had ever been with just wanted to fuck, they didn't care about making me feel good. But Harry always made sure I felt comfortable, he always made sure I felt good the entire time. And 9 times out of 10, he always made sure I came first.

"Flip over." He commanded and I obliged, Harry was agile enough to not lose contact with our bodies for a second as we repositioned. He swung one of my legs over his shoulder, hitting inside of me at an angle I didn't even know he could reach. "Fuck. You look so good, baby. Beneath me like this."

I let out a moan as he kept his pace rolling his hips against mine and they met in the middle, his hard member creating friction with my wet insides. "Harry if you keep on, I'm going to come."

"Good." He mumbled into my ear as he thrusted his hips a little harder, but at the same pace. "I wanna feel you come all over me, baby." I felt my release building up, and I watched as he reached his hand down to rub circles on my sensitive center. Within seconds, my body was shaking, trembling, and completely letting go. "Come on, let go, Elle." I all but screamed his name as he kept pumping inside of me, and he finally let go inside of me. I felt him fill me up with his warmth and he collapsed on top of me, placing kisses all over my naked upper half.

"You have no idea how much I love you."

"I think I have an idea, love." My heart skipped a few more beats as Harry laid beside me, cuddling me into his body. "I could do this all day."

"What, lay here, naked? Because that's all you do anyway."

"No, make love to my girlfriend." He placed another kiss on the back of my neck. "I've got practice in thirty minutes. I really don't want to go."

I sighed, and felt him squeeze me around the hips. "Don't go, just stay here with me. All day."

"Sounds like a plan." He let out a chuckle and cuddled with me for about fifteen more minutes before he slowly got ready for rehearsal.

"Are you really going to wear that dumb head scarf all the time, now?"

"It's becoming my new trademark. Of course I'm going to wear it." He smirked as he tightened the knot on the piece of army green fabric. "You look like you just got laid." He shot back at me as I fumbled around in his comfortable sheets.

"And you don't look any different, either. You could have at least put on a less wrinkled shirt."

"I could have, but I'm not going to. I'm proud of the fact that I just had sex."

"Made love." I corrected, pointing a finger at him as he slipped on his boots. "You sure you have to go?"

"I'm positive, babe. I'm really sorry."

"Don't apologize, it's your job. I'm just giving you a hard time." Harry walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed, leaning down and kissing me on the forehead. "I'll still be here once you get back. I promise."

"Good. Shouldn't be too long at practice. I'll text you and let you know if anything changes, though." I nodded as he placed a kiss on my lips, lingering not quite long enough. "I love you!"

"Love you, too!" I shouted back as he left the house, leaving me alone in his bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I'm going to attempt doing shorter updates, more frequently? my life is getting ridiculously busy lately and I really don't want to lose my momentum I have going on this story!