Status: Comment, Sub and Rec, I will say it again no silent readers I would love some feedback.

A Love Like War

Chapter two: I want to feel weightless

"Hey Matt!" Diana screamed waving to a guy in a black suit, he waved back jogging towards us, we are standing at the entrance without tickets, we look like idiots.

"So is this Dana?" He ask with a smirk.

"This is my little sister." She smiles rapping her arm around my waist.

He pulled out two badges and put one around Diana and one on me. "Go have fun, everything Is free, band merch and included." He grins.

My eyes grew wide quickly grabbing the badge around my neck. "How?" I ask confused looking up at my sister and Matt.

"Dana this is Matt, one of dad's friends, he organised the whole warped thingy here in chicago." She mummers jumping up and down.

"Oh my god really?" Diana nodded giving Matt a huge hug.

"Thank you." She whispers kissing his cheek.

"Come on!" She grins grabbing my hand as we run to the entrance.

"How?" I laugh.

"Never mind how, we are here so come on let's have fun." I nodded in agreement.

First up was All Time Low. I am not nervous this is so weird.

"Look Alex and Jack." Diana pointing them.

"Hey!" She yells startling me as we approach the merch table.

"Hi!" Jack replied imitating her excitement.

I giggle shaking my head side to side.

"Hello, can I have two shirts please." I whisper. Alex smiled at me and nodded.

He put the shirts on the table and notice the badge around my neck.

"Really lucky." He mummers pointing to the badge.

"Lucky?" I ask testing the word. "I guess."

I heard laughter knowing that laugh.

"Diana, Brady is here." I mumble my eyes still on Alex I don't want to turn around.

Diana swiftly turn around and turn back to me, her face red with anger. "He is with some Bitch." She seethed rolling her eyes.

"I don't think I want to be here." I admitted gazing at my sister as I grab the shirts from the table.

"You okay?" Jack asks looking worried.

"Oh you know, ex is here who broke up with me yesterday now he is with someone else here." I sigh pushing my hair back.

"Can I kick his ass?" Alex grinned making me laugh.

"That would be awesome, but no its okay." I smile.

"How about u come here." Jack startle me grabbing my hand pushing me around the table.

"What's your name?"

"Dana." I whisper looking up to him, he is so tall.

"Don't let a guy ever, and I mean ever break you." He commands in a dad tone that made Diana giggle.

"What u laughing at young lady, I am going to spank you." Jack pouts.

"Ruler or a whip, because you know I am whip girl." My mouth dropped open on what my older sister just said and so did Alex's and Jack's.

"I...uh.."

"Oh god, is the one and only Jack Barakat out of words?" She teased.

"Take a picture will you?" I ask, she nodded and grab the camera from her purse, Alex's arms rapped around my waist as kissed my neck it almost made me jump.

"Say cheese!" Diana yelled so hard Japan could hear her, as the flash went off I notice Jack was on Diana's side and not on mine, also my ex eyeing me and Alex.

"You look awful another one!" She yells again.

"Just get on with it, I am getting stares." I mumble eyeing my ex with the red head, both staring at me.

Alex pushed me till I am in front of him and rap once again his arms around me, his head in my neck.

"I don't bite." He whisper. I nod and hold his hand at the top of my waist giving a white teeth grin. The flash went off once again and I quickly let go.

"Check it out." She says throwing me the camera.

Alex leaned in grinning at the picture. "We look good."

"Yeah u do!" Jack says giving a thumbs up.

"Dana?" I turn to see Brady with a weak smile. "Mind if we talk?" I turn to Alex once again who shook his slowly, than to Jack and my sister who both shook their heads slowly.

"No." I say plainly crossing my arms.

"Please." Oh no puppy dog eyes.

"Okay i-" I was cut off.

"She can't." Alex spoke up.

"She has to uh..." Jack drifts off making a weird face.

"Do..." Same goes with Diana

"Me." Alex snaps. All eyes on goes direct at him, wide eyed, mouth open like a idiots we stood just gazing at Alex on what he just said.

"Yes, I have to do him." I play along. "Come on Lex." I mummer grabbing his arm walking away. I don't even know where I am going.

Finally we stopped, its quiet. "Thank you." I whisper blushing crimson.

"Backstage serenade." He mummers brushing my hair out of my face.

"You think its okay to go?" I ask,

"Let's see." He says walking a few steps away from him, me following.

Startling me his lips crashed into mine making me jump. Oh holy hell this unreal, his hand in my hair, my eyes wide, he finally open his and let's go of me.

"I uh..." He bit down on his bottom lip.

"Go." I complete his sentence.

"Now." He whispers being awkwardly we go into our different directions. What was that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what ya think?

Comment

Sub

Rec

No silent readers please really would like some feedback.