The Ugly Duckling

Ryland Delsavio is a twenty year old university student who is currently doing Bachelor of Business and playing basketball. Ryland has been brought up with the teaching that family is the most important thing in the world and he will do anything for his family. Jumping into a fight to save his twin, Ryland ends up in Westwinds High as a student coach for the basketball team. Everyone welcomes Ryland with open arms at Westwinds High. The girls think he's handsome and all the boys know him; he's living the good life. That is until he discovers Adeline Hastings. Then everything comes crashing down.

Adeline Hastings is a seventeen year old teen who is trying to make it through high school without being noticed. After all she knows where attention can get you; it is not a good experience. With her tacky sweatpants and baggie hoodies, Adeline blends in without a problem. That all changes when she crosses path with Ryland Delsavio; Mr. Popular who already graduated two years ago. Having bad experience with attention, Adeline does her very best to run away from Ryland. But how long can she keep it up?

When Ryland finally catches up with Adeline, theyre both thrown into a world of romance. People usually chase after Ryland but now he is chasing after a girl. Can Ryland 'RiRi' Delsavio make the girl of his newly found dreams return his interest? Read to find out!