Status: New story

Nightmares

Tour

*Summer P.O.V*

I rolled over hitting my alarm off. Six AM is to early to be awake especially if you haven’t been able to sleep. I had a rough night and haven't had much sleep. I keep having nightmares and my meds are not working. As much as I would love to stay in my bed and sleep all day, I can't. Today, I start a six month tour with the band I work with, Black Veil Brides. Today they start touring with My Chemical Romance and Avenged Sevenfold and I have been working with them for a few years now. This is the biggest tour they have ever done .

​When I finally rolled out of bed and stumbled to the kitchen, I found my best friend and roommate, Richelle, was jamming to Avenged Sevenfold and making coffee .
" Its way too early for you to be this hyper, Richelle", I said grabbing my mug.
"Ah come on, you have to be excited we are going on tour," Richelle smiled.
"Yeah but not getting any sleep is kinda making me not so excited," I poured myself some coffee with a yawn.
"Well babe you better get excited because your boyfriend and the rest of the band just pulled up," Richelle nodded her head towards the window. I felt myself sigh as I let my head bang on the counter. I got up and walked into my room .
"Maybe touring with my boyfriend and his band should be fun right," I thought to myself, "maybe."
I did a fast folding job and put the last few things in my bag when I feel hands around my waist.
"Hey my sexy girl, did you miss me ?" a voice whispered in my ear.
"Don't I always," I whispered back turning to meet Andy with a kiss. As we pulled apart, the rest of the band made their way in my room .
"So baby girl, you excited for this tour?" Jake asked leaning in the doorway.
"Of course, I am but also nervous," I took one last look around the room," I know is going to be great."
" I don’t wanna go. I just wanna sleep," Ashley said crawling into my bed pretending to sleep.
“Alright, who let him go out last night?” I smiled pushing out.
"Damn I was supposed to watch him last night!" Jinx giggled helping Ashley up.
"I thought so!" I smiled pointing mu finger jokingly.
"Oh well Ash, you can sleep on the bus," Andy smiled giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.
"I still cannot believe we get a bus," I said grabbing my bags. Richelle was standing in the doorway tapping her watch.
"We finally don’t have to sleep on each other," Andy smiled with relief. “And I get my own bunk" I said excitedly.
As I was dragging my bags to the living room, I hear Richelle tell "BUSES ARE HERE!"
I think she is just as excited as I am. I walked out the door and see not one, but deluxe tour buses. One belonged to Black Veil, another was MCR, and the two others belonged to the headliner, Avenged Sevenfold. I guess it pays to be the headliner, i thought.
As I walk up to our bus, Frank from MCRand Matt from Avenged walk up to greet us. My eyes met Frank's immediately and I could not look away. I was trying to keep it together as I introduced Black Veil and Richelle to them. Richelle and I said hello and went on the bus. We both could not believe how nice it was. We quickly picked out our bunks and got all our stuff set up and put food up while the band put up all the suit cases .
"So Summer what do you think about Matt?" Richelle grinned.
"Well he's sexy if you like that muscled tattooed look," I winked at her, "As for me, I like mine scrawny with blue eyes." I motioned to Andy. We both just laughed. I could tell this was going to be one fun adventure...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope u all like it . Slow start but it will pickup