Status: New story

Nightmares

Night with frank

Chapter 9
Summer was picking up her booth after the show. It had been a rough night but Summer stuck it out. Andy was surprisingly cool but she could feel the tension. She told the band that she intended to stay regardless of the "status" of her and Andy's relationship. Frank bounced up and waved at Summer and she felt her mood lighten.
"You feel like hanging out tonight?" Frank grinned. He knew Summer had had a rough day.
"Right now I just want clean up and get to the hotel tonight," Summer started stacking boxes.
"I'm thinking going out and getting away from all this would get your mind off things," Frank grinned big.
Summer just laughed and shook her head.
"Don't me beg," Frank got on his knees and put his hands together.
Summer started cracking up and it had been the first time all day.
"Why the hell not," Summer felt she could use a drink,"just let me finish and get off your knees."
"Yes ma'am!" Frank saluted her and helped with the boxes.

Summer had a blast hanging out with Frank. He took her to some of his favorite places around town and she loved his sense of humor. An escape was just what Summer needed even though her heart was heavy. At the end of the night, Frank walked Summer to her new room at the hotel. He had his arm around her shoulders and he was telling her jokes in her ear.
"Shhhh..." Summer whispered. She unlocked her hotel room and found it empty.
"Where's Richelle?" Frank asked.
"Not sure," Summer turned to Frank, "well I guess this is good night. Thank you again."
"My pleasure," Frank bowed,"until tomorrow then?"
"Absolutely," Summer grinned. Frank put his hands back in pockets and strolled down the hallway. Summer shut the door and leaned against the door. She could fall for a man like that. There was a little knock on the door.
"Did you forget something?" Summer asked opening the door to see Frank standing in the doorway.
He took her face into his hands and kissed her fiercely. Summer fell back and steady herself.
"I forgot that," Frank smiled as they broke apart.
"Get in here," Summer whispered closing the door. No witnesses, she thought. She kissed him passionately and he took her into his arms. Frank's tongue melted with hers and they fell back into deeper into the hotel room. They broke apart and Frank sat on the bed. Summer knew she wanted this and could not deny him anymore. She leaned over him and he laid back pulling her with him.
"Are you sure?" Frank whispered in her ear reaching down to undo her pants.
"Yes," Summer purred. His lips felt soft against her neck and she felt him get hard between her thighs. What am I doing? her brain said. Let it happen, said her body. She reached down and stroked him gently and he moaned against her skin.
"You are so damn beautiful," Frank looked into her eyes. He turned her on her back and began to caress her breasts. Summer felt him enter her fully and she cried out. He began slowly moving in and out with rhythmic thrusts. Summer arched her back in pleasure and she let her fingers caress his tattoos.
"Fuck me Frank," she whispered in his ear. She felt him thrust harder into her and grab his back to hold on. He grabbed the head board and began to enter her deeper. His moans of pleasure delighted Summer and she met each thrust. She felt him hardening inside her and knew was close to climaxing. She rode it and felt a flood of ecstasy throughout her body. Frank felt her come and his thrusts got harder and faster. He screamed in pleasure as he climaxed and collapsed on Summer. She could feel him trembling and she stroked his hair. His lips found hers and they kissed deeply. They stayed in each others arms until the sun came up.