Cardboard Boxes

Two

"Ellie!!" I watch from the other side of the court while the cheerleaders throw themselves on the hero of the game. He detaches himself from Mary and the cutesy bunch running over to me" Ellie! " he tells once more. He is such an idiot running through people tripping over himself to get to me. He smirks picking me up and twirling me around. " put me down you fool" I giggle.
"Oh babe you know you love me!" He shouts over the crowds excited cheers. I nod laughing .
He runs over to Mary who is glaring at us. She plasters on a smile as Embry grabs her by the shoulders yelling. " you here that Mary! Ellie Clearwater loves me! Gosh how did I get so damn lucky!"
I laugh he is so clueless she nods disgusted. I catch Lea's eye.
"Hey sista!" I say.
"God Ell don't say shit like that you can't pull it off."
"Why thank you oh great one " I say sarcastically.
"Anyway mom is staying at Charlie's tonight so if you wanna stay at Em's you are good to go. I won't tell Seth"
"Thank you Li Li!"
"Yeah yeah now grab him"
I run over and lean up to his ear"hey Leah is covering for me babe lets go..."
He nods.
"Sorry ladies we have to go" I meet Mary's eyesz
"Bye Mary c'mon baby lets go!" I smile as fake as possible.
"Yes mam!"
"That's so cool of Leah seeing as she hates me."
"She doesn't hate you Em"
"Yes she does."
I scuff my heels on the pavement it's sort of drizzling mist bouncing off the parking lot black top.
"We'll maybe she does but you and Seth did cut her hair. I would hate you to."
"But you can't!" He grabs my hands and spins me around. "Because I imprinted on you aaaaanndd that means my heart is yours." He pulls me in looking down at me .
"And my heart is yours" I whisper.
"Exactly" he leans down and his soft lips meet my forehead.
"Now let's bounce!" We run into the forest. He goes behind a tree and starts to throw his clothes at me.
Suddenly my little auburn wolf comes bounding out.
He puts his wet nose in my hand and lowers his shoulder. I jump up.
"Faster Emmy!" I laugh tugging on his fur.
We stop when we reach his cabin. Em decided he wanted his own place a little after he transformed. He was going to share with Seth but after he imprinted we decided it would not be the best idea. Obviously Seth doesn't not like Embry I mean they are best friends. But, Seth since dad died he has really taken on a father role and doesn't want me to make any mistakes.