Status: I update a lot actually and please comment i love u

Please Don't Take This Out on Me

Chapter One

I looked up at the school in front of me. Clairemont High. Fuck me. This legit looked like a prison. It had metal bars on the windows and blank dismal grey walls. This was the school I was going to start at next week. Today I was just shadowing, but I have a sneaking feeling that it won't be fun.

"Better get this over with..." I mumbled to myself.

I trudged up the steps and yanked the door open. I was allowed to come a little later to not suffer from the rush but I was still scared shitless. I wasn't one of those kids who could just go up to someone and strike up a conversation. If anything, I was one of those kids who when you tried to talk to them most likely looked like they were going to pee themselves.

I walked in and saw an office type thing with sliding windows and a little room inside. There was a kid leaning against the window ledge seemingly bored. He had red hair and big nerdy glasses, but he seemed nice enough.

I shuffled toward him and he looked up and smiled at me. Wow, people don't usually want to hang around with me.

"Hey, are you Kellin?" He asked.

I just nodded.

The kid stuck his hand out and introduced himself. "I'm Matty, Matty Mullins. I'll be showing you around today." He smiled at the end so I reached out and shook his hand. "Come on, I'm already late for my first class because of you." He joked.

I smiled weakly. I wasn't good at making friends and this kid was putting an effort into talking to me. It was weird.

Matty led me up a set of stairs and down a long hallway before stopping at a room and opening the door without knocking. "Hey, sorry I'm late I had to pick up my shadow." Matty explained to the teacher who looked a little pissed at him being late.

"I hope you have a pass, young man." The teacher held out his hand. He looked pretty young and had blonde hair and was wearing a black fedora. Matty gave him a low-five and smiled while reaching into his pocket and handing the teacher a blue slip of paper.

"Sorry, Mr. Stump, I'll go sit down. Come on, Kellin." Matty waved a hand at me to follow him to the back of the room.

"Oh, I'm sorry Matthew, would you like to introduce your shadow?" Mr. Stump asked politely.

Matty nodded. "Yeah, everybody this is Kellin, he's gonna start here next week, so all you bitches better be nice to him." I think I felt my skin melt off my skull, I was blushing so bad. I hated having attention drawn to myself. Matty was a nice kid and all but unless he planned on enforcing the "be nice to the new kid" rule, he just made my life hell.

"Language, Mr. Mullins, language." Mr. Stump scolded without looking up from whatever he was writing. "Take your seats boys, I need to start class."

And so begins my day in hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
So chapter one! Yeah! Not really but whatevs thank you all ily mucho, kisses!
~Snakesies