Status: I update a lot actually and please comment i love u

Please Don't Take This Out on Me

Chapter Seven

Vic's POV (BET YOU DIDNT SEE THAT COMIN)

It was Monday and Kellin's and my project was due.

I had to admit, he did a good job. The visual was a cannon and the parts each had a paragraph or two about what happened in the Civil War. We had just presented it and honestly, I think we did pretty well. It may not seem like it, but grades are actually important to me. I have a 3.8 GPA and I plan to keep that. Since I'm a senior, I'm in the running for valedictorian and I really fucking want that. I won't really have much money for college so I need a scholarship. I don't think grades were too high on Kellin's list of priorities but he was creative and I think projects like this were his thing.

The bell rang and Kellin left quickly. I don't know where he runs off to, I know he doesn't eat lunch. In fact, I don't think he eats at all...so before he could disappear into thin air, I grabbed his shoulder and yanked him into the bathroom with me.

I shut and locked the door, leaning against it.

Kellin stood in front of me and glared.

"What."

He just stared.

I stared back.

"Let me out. I do not want to talk to you."

"Listen, I know I'm an asshole, but I need to talk to you about those...issues you have." I stated simply.

"You know, I am so over your bullshit attitude and smartass comments. Sometimes it hurts." Kellin crossed his arms.

"News flash sweet cheeks, I'm not a nice person. But you're just gonna have to get used to it." I have a bullshit attitude? For fucking real?

"God, I hate you."

"Well, sorry sweetheart, but that spot is taken. I hated me a long time ago."

Kellin looked taken aback. Yeah, bet he wasn't expecting that. I've had a certain fiery hatred for myself since I was in eighth grade. So, if Kellin thinks he's the only one with problems, he's lying to himself.

"Please let me go." He said quietly. Jesus, I wasn't gonna hit him. This time. I'll admit, he's an easy target and honestly that worries me. He's too small and weak for people to bash on him.

But I don't care. No. Psh. Course not.

"Why wouldn't your dad let me in on Saturday?" I ignored his plea.

"I don't know..." He lied. He knew his dad didn't want me to see a bruised and bloodied Kellin laying in a ball on the floor, that's why.

"I saw you. On the floor. You were bleeding."

Kellin stared at the gap between his feet. He looked like he felt guilty. I don't know what for, because I doubt it's his fault his dad beats him.

"I'm sorry by the way. For being such a dick." You could say I wasn't good at apologies.

Kellin shrugged. "Doesn't matter, it's true anyway."

"That doesn't mean it's okay for me to say it." I reasoned.

He shrugged again. "Seriously don't worry about it. And honestly, you might want to stay away from me, God knows you don't want to catch my gay."

"Being gay is part of who you are, it's not a disease."

Kellin finally looked at me and seemed confused that those words actually came out of my mouth. I looked at him seriously.

"Are you serious or are you making fun of me? Because if you are that's really mean." This kid was too fucking cute. His big blue eyes looked confused and upset.

"I'm not making fun of you." I looked him over paying close attention to the little things. His hair was long and black. It curled a little bit at the ends making him seem younger than he was. His eyes were big and round and innocent. He was too skinny. Too skinny to be healthy anyway. His hoodie hung down past his hands and underneath the fabric was cuts and bruises. He had long bony legs and his knock knees stuck out of the holes in his jeans. I noticed he redrew the little cat faces on his knees and with that and taking in the rest of him, I wanted to cuddle him until he exploded.

"Why are you staring at me?" Kellin blushed and it made him about twenty times cuter.

I decided to pull a The Fault In Our Stars. "Because you're beautiful."

He looked at the floor blushing even harder. "Don't make fun of me."

I took a few steps towards him. "I'm not making fun of you. I'm serious."

Kellin backed up, his hips bumping into the counter. He jumped a little and looked for an exit, not finding one. I had to admit, his scared face was adorable. But I didn't want him to be afraid all the time. Not to mention how he's treated. Honestly. It's disgusting. Kellin had his arms drawn into his chest, closing in on himself. I walked in front of him and leaned my hands on either side of his hips, trapping him. When I took another step towards him, he covered his face.

"Please don't hurt me..." He mumbled.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." I was starting to get frustrated and I think he noticed because by now he looked like he was going to cry.

"I'm sorry..." Kellin whispered.

Slowly, I reached into his pocket and stole his phone momentarily. He didn't even notice. I quickly added my number into his phone and slid in back into its place.

Kellin hadn't moved and was shaking a bit.

"Kellin." I was pretty close to him now and he hid his face in his hair. I moved his face and held it in my hands, forcing him to look at me. Without thinking, I leaned forward and kissed him. His lips were soft and I could smell whatever shampoo he used. Everything about him was girly. He smelled like raspberries and vanilla, which is definitely a girl thing.

Kellin splayed his hands on my chest, seeming to want to pull away. I nudged his lips with my tongue and he made this girly little gasp and I slid my tongue into his mouth. Sliding my hands down his back, I rested them on his hips, tracing the outline of his hipbones. Kellin fisted my shirt, his fingernails scratched trails into my chest. Instead of pushing me away, he pulled me closer and I smirked against his lips. He suddenly pushed away.

"No," he muttered breathlessly. "No. I hate you."

Was this kid bipolar or something? Like what is his deal? He pushed on my chest and I let go of him and back up a step.

Kellin covered his face with his hands. "No, no no no."

"Kellin?" I asked slowly. "What's wrong?"

Kellin was mumbling things to himself but I couldn't understand him. I took his hands in mine and stroked my thumbs across his knuckles. "Kels, you gotta talk to me." He yanked himself away from me and mumbled a slurred excuse before grabbing his backpack and running out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oops...thanks for the comments! I love you guys :3
Kiss kiss
~Snakesies