‹ Prequel: Cougar
Status: I got yo' back, Jack. Bitches be crazy.

Puma

woah guys hey

hi....I just wanted you to know that I'm still alive. It's just...school...and no motivation. ya know. the usual.

and.....

....
....

..
k
sfa.

This chapter that I am halfway done with, that I stopped working on about a month ago, it's the last one for this story...so...you get it, right? I postpone shit too much?

yup. but I just wanted you all to know, i will be uploading it at some point. It's just the whole deal of getting myself to finish writing it. I really don't want this series to end, but with the way I've got this chapter planned, this is the end of it completely...you know, unless I do the whole Ally's POV from the begining, or, once you read the last chapter, you'll understand, Ally's POV to what happens in this last chapter, and then her life after, and her going on to do what Tyler never got to do, but we def talked about two chapters ago, i think it was, and stuff.

gaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

don't hate me, okay? I know it's been like two months, and yeah but okay right so what? I hope people are still gonna read this last chapter. It's a good one, but might piss you heck off, for sure, so,...be prepared.

okay. i'm gonna go. maybe i'll post it this weekend. i dunno. probabl;y not, but i'll definitely try.

my favorite thing (haha not really tho) is when a writer on sites like this just suddenly stop posting or updating stories, and then three years later you get a notification that they finally added a new chapter to that one story they cliff hanged the life out of.

I hope it's your fave thing tooo, because that might be happening with me and this story.
♠ ♠ ♠
yup/