Sequel: Puma
Status: hahah yeah so, the bg of most of my stories don't have any relevance to the actual story. they're just there to look pretty and hopefully not blind you.

Cougar

So Tyler Williams is kind of a big idiot. Not the 'Everybody Hates Chris' Tyler Williams. Twenty-one year old newbie English teacher from Australia Tyler Williams.

"Why is he kind of an idiot?" I hear you ask from afar.

Well, he wants to go from being the student who slept with his teachers to the teacher that sleeps with his student(s). But hey, it's not his fault, yeah? His cliché home life might be the cause.

Does his uncontrollable urge and desire backfire? Of course it does. Take a gander and watch the process. ;]

---

Also, hey, after you're done reading this poop, there's a sequel. I'll link to it at the very end of the last chapter. It's called Puma (hah, I know. clever, right?) so...read it when you're done with this, if you'd like.

Comment and/or subscribe to either? Maybe both? Please and thank you.
  1. CHAPTER ONE also hi reread this if you read it before 9/13/13. I added to it. okay bye.
    ooh foreign people. ^__^
  2. CHAPTER TWO wow hey yo.
    wow if there was one chapter of this story I could delete/re-write completely, it's this one. it's just so awkward and written weird. idk. sorry. it gets better after this i swear.
  3. CHAPTER THREE i'm really liking this story i love this stupid chapter.
    also did I mention Tyler's part of a set of triplets? him, Damien and Ellie? well...he is.
  4. CHAPTER FOUR I say hiatus and then update it. heh. lying is fun.
    deleted the little bit where I said I was going on a hiatus so now I look kinda dumb but what's new?
  5. CHAPTER FIVE do you wanna dance with me
    why won't anyone dance with me. also. i'm breaking my chain. chapter five is the sex chapter, not six like it usually is. oh no what's happneing to my life? eternal damnation for being a lesbian? wait. I'm not a lesbian. ahhhhhhh. wait...yeah I am.
  6. ahh finally CHAPTER SIX is back to being chapter banging mwahaha
    what does the fox say
  7. CHAPTER SEVEN tw: rape and self-harm not like the passed six chapters haven't been that
  8. CHAPTER EIGHT yet another short chapter. waaahhh.
  9. CHAPTER NINE i think.
    another trigger warning for self-harm. maybe rape too.
  10. CHAPTER TEN hey I'm back ahahaha writers' block
    there's a part of this story that's not here, which you will see when you read this chapter. I'm sorry and will write it in at some point. hopefully. wow hey I wrote that part in so *trigger warning*
  11. CHAPTER uh something super long chapter I think? whoohooo.
  12. CHAPTER TWELVE hahahahaha it's been awhile i'm sorry
    and I better not get any backlash from Tyler's 'rant' at the begining of this chapter. I think I made him explain himself and his opinion rather well. plus put yourself in his shoes. how would you feel?
  13. CHAPTER THIRTEEN what muthafukka that's right. new chapter.
  14. CHAPTER FOURTEEN hey, shizz is finally goin' down so. like i mean goin' doooowwn. I'm yellin' timber
  15. CHAPTER FIFTEEN aka chapter hey...sorry, y'all. *MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING*
    Just so you know, this isn't the last chapter - or even the end, really. One more chapter left and then this story is done. I think maybe. idk.
  16. CHAPTER SIXTEEN...guys...this is the end.
    last chapter...oh god.