Status: Active

Stream of Consciousness

04/30/14

Guys what guys.

We wear pink on Wednesdays.

BUT I DIDN’T WEAR PINK!

I watched Mean Girls for the first time today! It was so funny. Although, it was strange to see Amanda Seyfried (or however you spell her name) play a dumb blonde since the first thing I saw her in was Les Miserables. Amy Adams was beautiful even though she did play a bitch.

“I Will Follow Him” from Sister Act is still stuck in my head. HOW COME NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS MOVIE? NO ONE AT MY SCHOOL KNOWS ABOUT IT! WHOOPI GOLDBERG PLAYS A NUN! C’MON! WHOOPI FUCKING GOLDBERG! AND PROFESSOR MCGONANAGALL IS REVEREND MOTHER! AND THE NUNS SING AND DANCE AND GO TO A CASINO! THE NUNS FUCKING GAMBLE!

Alright I’m done with that.

There’s nothing much to talk about. My AP English Language and Composition test is coming up soon. We play instruments in my general music class today. Photography! My monitor is huge and bight. Why is it huge and bright?

My fingers hurt from typing.

My parents are watching NCIS: Los Angeles. I think. They’re watching one of those crime shows.

I wish I could sing. I wish I could play the piano better. I want to learn how to write my own music. I can write the lyrics but the music I make to go along sucks ass.

Humming.

Why is Mibba running so slow? Cries cries cries