Chloe Your Sister Doesn't Turn Me On

Chapter 1: The Boys

*Leah POV*
Chloe and I were walking home from school on a Friday. She was talking about what happened in her favorite manga, Death Note. She kept going on and on about it as I nodded my head. She was obsessed with Death Note. It was okay to me. If I had to pick an manga that I liked it would be Ouran High School Host Club. She loved that one too. That was one thing we had in common.I looked up from zoning at my feet to see my friends Wesley, Keaton, and Drew. Wesley is roughly 5'9 with brown skater hair, pretty hazel eyes and perfectly straight teeth that he likes to show off when he smiles. Keaton is a little bit shorter than Wesley, has shaggy dirty blonde hair, and blue eyes. Drew is the tallest. He is around 6ft and he has short blonde hair that is always spiked up and blue eyes. Wesley and Drew were both wearing a tank top that showed off their muscles and Keaton was wearing an element t-shirt and shorts.
"Hey guys!" I yelled as I ran to them and hugged all of them.
"Hey Leah." Wesley and Keaton said at the same time while Drew stared at my sister.
"Hello Drew! Earth to Drew!" I said as I waved my hand in his face.
He glared at me with a smile and caught my hand, "Hey Leah." Then he nodded his head at my sister, "Who's that?"
I grabbed Chloe and brought her closer to me, "This is my twin sister Chloe." They all looked shocked by my statement. They looked back at forth at us. I had dark blue eyes and long blonde hair while Chloe had light blue eyes and short ginger hair.
"We're fraternal twins." Chloe added. They just nodded their heads now understanding how we look pretty different.
"So what are you guys up to this weekend?" I asked as my sister stood there reading Death Note.
"We are going surfing and then having a bonfire tomorrow. You guys should come." Wesley said.
"i'm down but I don't know if Chloe has the strength to stop watching anime and go outside for a change." I said with a smile on my face. Chloe gave me a sarcastic look as she faked a laugh.
"Well I hope you both can make it. " Drew said.
"Just hit me up so we can pick you guys up."
"Will do." Chloe said with no emotion and dragging me away. I waved bye as she kept dragging me off. "So are you going to come with me?" I asked with a hopeful look on my face.
She laughed for a second then looked at me with a straight face, "No."
"Pretty please! It will be so much fun! You need to get out of the house more...and Drew seemed to have an eye on you." I winked at her and she just shook her head.
"Fine I will go with you." she said quietly.
"Yes!" I screamed as I hugged her.
"Ugh, I hate you." she mumbled. I just giggled. The rest of the walk home was her talking about something. I don't remember. I was too busy imagining Drew and Wesley shirtless. We finally got home and we ran to the kitchen. We were going to make waffles and put nutella on them.
As I am stuffing my face with nutella waffles, I asked, "So how are you going to make it without staying in your room all day?"
Chloe laughed because she could barely hear me with the all the waffles in my mouth. I finished my food and asked the question again.
"Oh I will be just fine as long as I bring my manga with me."
"You better be having more fun in the water then reading. You can read at home!"
"Which is a place I rather be then go to the beach with you guys."
I rolled my eyes. I hated being stuck at home. I felt trapped. "I don't know how we are related." I smiled and she laughed. I text Wesley that we were going and he sent me a smiley face and told me he will pick us up around 12:30. The rest of our night went all as usual. She was doing her homework as I was bugging her. Then we watched a few shows together. Afterwards I went on my nightly jog as she stayed in her room to read. I kept thinking about us going to the beach tomorrow as I jogged. I really hoped she would have fun and start to get out more. I was happy that she liked to read but I felt bad that is what she only did. She didn't hang out with much people and I was always out so we couldn't hang out. I really hoped tomorrow would change all of that.

Chloe's POV

Leah was off doing her running, while I was laying on my bed reading Death Note.
I was rereading Volume II. I kept getting distracted at the thought of going to the beach.
I tried to concentrate and read but my mind kept wandering off. I finally gave up reading and thought about tomorrow.
I loathed the beach. I've hated the beach ever since I was a little girl. I couldn't believe I let Leah drag me into hanging out with her and her friends at the fucking beach.
I hate her so much right now. I am going to get her back for this. Her friends seem weird and that says a lot coming from me.
The weirdest one is the guy who kept staring at me. I think his name is Drew or something. I don't like people staring at me. It freaks me out and it makes it seem like that person is a creepier.
But for a creepier, he was pretty cute. Well he was really cute. I grunted at the idea of me being attracted to him.
I am going to act even more crazy then normally. Maybe that would make Leah stop trying to make me go out with people. If I scary them enough, they wouldn't want to hang out with me.
"I am a genius. I should even look super ugly. I'll wear a weird flannel and jeans to the beach and a beanie." I say to myself.
"No you are not! I am going to make you wear one of my bathing suits!" Leah yells through my door.
I make a weird noise at her and I hear her laugh at me and then the sound of her door closed. I thought of all her revealing bathing suits, and the last time I went to the beach, and all of a sudden I felt this wave of anxiety. I started having a mini panic attack. My breathing became more shallow and I was freaking out. I tried to calm myself down but I couldn't. All of a sudden Leah comes in with Nutella and goes to my laptop and starts playing the anime Death Note. She hands me the Nutella, sits next to me, and starts playing with my hair. I took a deep breath in, started eating the Nutella, and concentrated on the show. I felt myself start to relax and I looked at my sister and smiled to her. She smiled back at me and we both just laid down and watched the anime together.