Chloe Your Sister Doesn't Turn Me On

Chapter 2: Getting Ready for the Beach

Leah's POV

It was roughly 10 in the morning and Chloe and I were in my room looking through my bathing suits. I kept handing her one that I thought she would look good in but she kept throwing all my picks on my bed.
"Don't you own any one pieces jeeze," Chloe said sitting next to me with an annoyed look on her face.
"Don't be crazy. Nobody owns one pieces anymore," I said with a weird look on my face. Most one pieces were really ugly and they annoyed the hell out of me.
"I do," Chloe mumbled as she picked up a modest royal blue bathing suit.
"That's perfect for you. It covers everything and royal blue looks good on you," I said with a huge smile on my face.
"Listen I don't think I should go to the beach. I will burn to easily and you know I hate seagulls and.." Chloe kept rambling on about crap to try to get out of going to the beach.
I rolled my eyes, "You are going with me. There is nothing that will get you out of going with me," I said shaking my head a little bit. Chloe groans loudly at my response and I just laugh.
"Fine but I am going to wear my flannel and jeans over the bathing suit."
"Fuck no. It's going to be hot."
"I'm doing it."
"No"
We glared at each other for a few seconds but I sighed and caved in.
"You can wear the flannel but you have to wear one of shorts since you don't any shorts."
"Fine," Chloe had a triumphant look on her face. I looked through my shorts and picked the shortest shorts I owned. I threw them at her. She looked at it with her eyes wide and then shot me a look.
"I hate you," she said sweetly.
"I love you too Chloers," I said with a charming smile. "Now go get ready," I said shoving her into her room.
20 minutes later we both came out of our rooms and we looked at each other. Chloe wore her black, white, grey checkered flannel with my blue short shorts and her old black converse. I wore my black crop to that said bite me, my black high waisted shorts that were ripped up, and my black flip flops. Chloe had braided her bangs to get it out of her face. I had my hair in a high ponytail. We walked to the living room and turned on the TV. We watched TV, waiting for the guys.

Drew's POV

I just finished putting my grey, black, and white plaid swim shorts and a grey t-shirt on. I grabbed a backpack and stuffed in extra shorts, some drinks for all of us, and a towel. I sat down on my bed and smiled to myself. I am excited for today. I finally get to hang out with both of the twins. I have hung out Leah so many times but this time I get to hang out with Chloe too. I can't wait to see them with bikinis on. I know Leah has a nice body because we've been to the beach together before but Chloe I haven't seen her in a bathing suit. I've only seen her in jeans and a t-shirt. I bet she has a nice body. I am also excited to see Chloe surf. She just is so awkward, I assume it is going to be entertaining to see her surf.
I was still thinking about them when someone rushed into my room.
"Dude lets get the ladies and stop checking yourself out," Wesley said with a smirk on his face.
"Shut up," I said as I walked out of my room with Wesley. I muttered to myself quietly, "This is going to be a good day."

Leah's POV

Chloe and I heard a knock at the door. Chloe ran weirdly to the door and opened it. I follow after her. There stood the boys. Wesley was wearing black swim shorts with a tank top that said keep one rolled which had rasta colors and Keaton was wearing grey shorts with stripes on the side of light blue and black with a white t-shirt.
"Hey," they all said. Chloe didn't respond to them. She just growled at them and ran away to her room.
"I'll go get her," I rolled my eyes as I ran after her. As I reached Chloe, she yelled no as loudly as she could.
I yelled back at her, "Deal with it bitch." I grab her leg and drag her towards the door. She starts trying to grab onto something and hisses at me. I finally drag her to the guys and all of them are laughing and looking like they are scared of us.
"You guys ready?" I asked panting as I help Chloe up. Everybody just nods and head to Wesley's truck. It was a black Dodge truck. I hopped in the front and Chloe sat behind me while Keaton was in the middle and Drew was behind Wesley. As Wesley drove towards the beach, Chloe started banging her head softly but loudly on the window.
"Aye, you okay?" Drew asked kindly.
"She is fine. She just loathes the ocean but she doesn't mind the beach," I said.
"Why doesn't she like the ocean?" Drew asked.
Chloe stopped banging her head and murmured, "I drowned." After she said that, she goes back to banging her head. Drew nodded his head in understanding and looked at Chloe with some concern.
"Knock it off," I yell as I smack her faintly.
"You're so abusive," she said sarcastically. We all laughed at her comment.
"You guys are so weird," Keaton said shaking his head and laughing.
"We know," Chloe and I said that at the same time.
"Spooky," Wesley said as he gave me a sideways glance.
"Come and play with us," we said at the same time again but creepily.
"The Shining...nice," Drew with a smile on his face.
"I am definitely not going to fuck with you guys now. That was pretty scary," Keaton said jokingly.
The rest of the car ride was silent expect for the music that was blaring. It was Chloe's and I favorite type of music, Dance or techno or whatever it is called. Chloe and I both start dancing as our favorite song came on. We start going crazy along with the beat. The boys join us in our craziness. I look back at Chloe and she was truly having fun and dancing and laughing with all of us. We kept doing this till we got to the beach.