Love Yourself so Nobody Has To

I'm so sorry

"Hi, I'm Dr. Jurgens, she's fine and stable, but can one of you guys answer these questions for me please?" She smiled slightly.

"I will." I said raising my hand. Dr. Jurgans nodded and led me to a small hallway.

"Okay well first off, what is her full name and date of birth?"

"Marceline Mae Gaskarth. January 5th 1996." I responded.

"Do you know how long she has been doing this?"

I looked down. "I don't, I'm sorry."

She nodded. "What is your relation to Miss. Gaskarth?" Dr. Jurgans asked.

"What do I say?" I thought to myself.

"Uh, I'm her boyfriend." I responded quickly.

"Okay thank Mr.-"

"Barakat, Jack Barakat."

"Mr. Barakat, you can visit her now if you like, she should be waking up soon." The doctor said sweetly.

I gave her a small smile and walked back to they guys and went into her room.

The sight of Marcy connected to all those machines brought tears to my eyes. I must of zoned out because I didn't even hear the door open. It was the doctor again.

"I'm sorry to bother you again, but Marceline seems to be very underweight and it showed that she hasn't eaten in a while. Do you know the last time she ate?"

I looked down and shook my head. "No, I- I- don't."

She just nodded again and left the room.

I kneeled next to Marcy and mumbled to myself.

(Alex pov)

I walk back home after an hour. I know I have to apologize to Marce. I get to the driveway and notice Zack and Rian's cars are gone. I don't really think much of it and I walk through the front door and make my way up to Marcey's room. I have this eerie feeling when I get to her door.

I turn the knob and slowly open the door. My stomach drops at the scene in front of me. There was blood all over the wood floor the mirror was broken. I slowly walked into the room . A piece of paper with my name on it was on her pillow.

"Alex,
I can't take it anymore. I hate life. All I do is annoy everyone, especially you. It's not like anyone cares about me. I'm worthless, I don't belong here. I never did. Who could ever love a girl like me? No one, that's who. No one loves a girl with scars all over her body, or a girl who starves herself. Everyone hates me. I don't have any friends. The one person I like thinks I'm a joke. I am a joke, my life is a joke. I will never make someone happy or proud to have me in their life. I'm so stupid. I can't do anything right. Everyone is better off without me.

I hope you're happier without me. Goodbye Lex. I love you.

Marce."

Tears fell from my eyes. I ran out of the house and out to my car, speeding to the hospital. Once I got there I didn't even park my car in a parking spot. I got out and ran into the lobby.

"Marceline Gaskarth. Is she here?!" I asked the young lady at the desk worriedly.

"She is room 305." She smiled.

"Thank you!" I replied before running to the elevator pressing the button and getting in.

"3" I said as I pressed the button in the elevator. The small space was making me nervous, I felt like I couldn't breathe, the walls were closing in on me.

"No, not here. Not now!" I screamed in my head.

"It's all you're fault Alex. You're the reason she's here."

"Stop it!" I sunk down against the wall rocking back and forth.

"Alex?" I heard a voice say.

"Lex is that you? It's okay, calm down." It was Zack.

"Is she okay?" I asked him.

"She's fine, come on you can go see her if you like." Zack helped me up and brought me to her room.

I slowly opened the door and saw Jack with her. Marce was still asleep.

Jack must of heard the door shut because he turned around. The look on his face was not a happy one.

"What are you doing here?!" He growled.

"I-I -I c-came to see Marceline..." I stuttered out

"Look at what you did to her Alex! Do you think she would want to see you after this?!" Jack raged as he walked close to me clenching his fists.

"I-I-I'm sorry..." I whispered.

"You're sorry? You're sorry!" He laughed getting even closer to me.
" She almost died because of you. You think a little "I'm sorry" is going to cut it Gaskarth, because it's not. I thought you learned in high school how it felt to be bullied, why would you do it to your sister?! You're scum Alex. Scum." Jack said his face against mine anger in his eyes .

" Lex, get out." I heard a weak voice say.

Jack and I both turned our heads to see Mareline awake.

"Marce, I'm so-"

"She said GET OUT NOW GO BEFORE I PUT YOU OUT MYSELF." Jack growled. I obeyed and walked out of the room and the hospital.

I got to my car and drove home, well Jacks house. I went to my room and locked the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taken me forever to update. I lost my notebook that had everything written in it and ugh I'm sorry.