Sequel: Fallen Embers

The Fire

Roadies

"Everyone grab something to help carry to the rooms," Sabrina said as she opened up the back door to the cargo area. Sabrina and Mike both reached for the same cooler.
Their hands touched and they both jumped back. Sabrina looked at Mike though the corner of her eye and saw him staring back at her.

"Let me take that, it's really heavy," Mike muttered.

"Okay, I'll grab this one then," Sabrina deftly grabbed the handles of the second cooler and lifted up. The muscles of her arms bulged with the weight of the cooler. Mike couldn't stop himself from staring at the woman carrying the heavy item as if it weighed nothing. Sabrina turned around when she felt someone staring at her. "Take a picture, Michael, It will last longer," Sabrina chuckled. "I'm used to carrying hay bales which are about 60 pounds each. This my friend, is light."

"Oh baby, can I feel your muscles?" Tre cooed as he came up behind his wife.

Sabrina rolled her eyes at her husband and laughed. "Maybe later baby."

"Whooohoooo hotel sex," Tre squealed.

"You're lucky I have my hands full Tre Cool," Sabrina grumbled under her breath.

"I'll give you hands full baby, later," Tre whispered in the grumbling woman's ear.

Sabrina smiled at her wild husband, thankful that he came into her life and turned it upside down. Smiling Sabrina purred back, "I can't wait."

The group entered into the building and went up the stairs to the second floor. A quick turn right and then left sent them down a passage way. Their rooms were on the left hand side, rooms 206, 204, 202, and 200. "200 is for the kids, that should have 3 beds in it," Sabrina explained. Mike and Britt took room 206, Billie and Adie took 204, Tre and Sabrina grabbed 202 and the kids piled into 200. The woman carried the cooler into the kid's room and set it down on the floor. Tre was behind her with the small TV and set it down on the same table in the corner. Sabrina took the box that Ramona had carried in which contained the xBox along with some games.

"Damn Sabrina that was a good idea to have an extra TV for the games," Adie spoke up as she came into the room carrying an overnight for her boys.

"Yea, I thought that would reduce the fighting between kids. The boys can play games in peace and the girls can watch TV in peace," the older woman replied.

"Okay Joey you are the oldest, it's your job to be in charge," Adie said to her oldest son. "Make sure that no one kills themselves. Let the adults have a few hours of peace and then we'll check in on you guys. If you need anything call our room."
The adults left the room and the pre-teens and Frankito started to enjoy their day away from their parents.

Sabrina and Tre said goodbye to Adie and opened the door to their room. A king size bed was situated in the middle of the room, with a couch along one wall and a small table with chairs in the corner. Tre dropped the bags and took a running leap onto the bed. He flipped over onto his back and posed for his wife.

"Come on sexy woman, let me give you something to fill your hands up with." he said suggestively while he rubbed his body.

Sabrina looked over to her husband rubbing himself on the bed and tried not to laugh at the wild man. She smiled as she turned her back to the man on the bed. She heard a groan escape his lips as she turned away. She smiled to herself as she walked back to the door and opened it to place the 'Do Not Disturb" sigh on the outside handle. She heard laughter floating from the bed as she turned to face the sound. In one quick movement, she pulled off her baby tee and took off her boots and socks and went and stood at the foot of the bed looking down at Tre.

His eyes deepened into a darker shade of blue as he licked his lips. He started at the woman standing before him in nothing but a tight pair of Levi's that hugged her curves and a lacy black bra that held the "twins" in check. He started to get hard as he watched the woman. Without a sound he raised his hand to grab hers and pulled her on top of him. He moved her so that they were in their favorite reclining position.
Sabrina sighed as she put her head on Tre's chest. She could hear the thump-thump beat of his heart through his t-shirt that he still had on. As she began to run her hands along his chest and down to his stomach, she smiled as she heard his heart beat quicken a little.

She looked up into his eyes and got lost in his blue orbs. "Thank You." she whispered.

"Thank you for what?" he said as he picked up a piece of her hair and brought it to his nose to smell the Aussie shampoo scent.

"Thank you for being in my life," she replied simply.

Tre looked down at his wife and smiled. He moved his body to over top of hers and brought his lips down to gently kiss her moist mouth. "Actually I should be thanking you," he whispered into her mouth. She responded by running her hands down his back. She grabbed his shirt and pulled it off over his head, and trailed her fingers down his back. She felt the goose bumps that her touch caused. She smiled as she kissed his mouth and gently sucked his lower lip into her mouth, bitting it gently. Tre growled as he felt the pressure on his lip from her sucking. His desire was evident to Sabrina as she felt him move himself to between her legs.

Even though they still had their jeans on, they could feel the heat radiating from each other. Tre started moving against her and Sabrina closed her eyes and gave herself up to the feelings welling up from inside of her. She hooked her leg around his back and turned her face towards his. They gazed into each others eyes and began an afternoon of unhurried lovemaking.

After winding down from their afternoon of sensual sex, the silence was broken by "Governator" being played by Sabrina's cell phone. Tre groaned as he opened his eyes to the sound. Sabrina climbed on top of him in order to reach her phone. In a practiced flip she answered it while hitting speaker phone.

"Michael do you want?" she growled at the offending phone.

"Whoopsie I didn't mean to interrupt anything. Well actually I did mean to," he laughed.

"Mike, you will pay," Tre responded to his friends laughter.

"Actually I wanted to let you know that the band is arriving, and unloading stuff from the elevator."

"Okay, thanks, give us a second and we will go introduce ourselves," Sabrina responded while rolling off Tre. Tre groaned as he felt the weight of his wife leave his body, and turned to watch her put her jeans back on. Within a minute she was dressed and pulling her boots on.

"How the hell did you dress so quickly?" Tre asked as he was just rolling out of bed.

"Practice, grasshopper," Sabrina explained. "Actually, when you live on a farm, you need to learn to dress fast in case of emergency."

As soon as Tre got his jeans back on, there was a knock on the door. Sabrina went and opened it to find a laughing Mike and Billie Joe standing there trying to look threw the peep hole. "See anything interesting?" she asked the two musicians.

"Naw... just Tre naked and we see that WAY too much as it is," Billie chuckled.

"Assholes," Tre shouted from nearby the bed. "I'm so sexy that you can't NOT look at me."
The three musicians waited for Tre to finish getting dressed. Finally after tying his last sneaker he looked up innocently to the three waiting, "I hope you three haven't been waiting long."

"Ass," muttered Mike.

The four of them left the room and went down the rest of the hallway turned a left corner and went up a hall of flight of stairs to the ball room level. They saw the elevator door opened to reveal band equipment and a rather tall 19 year old picking up a monitor and walking toward the ballroom doors. Sabrina cleared her throat and the young man stopped and looked toward the sound. He got a goofy grin of his face "Hi Aunt Beana".

"Hi DJ, damn boy I swear you have grown 12 feet since I last saw you," Sabrina smiled as DJ picked the woman up and hugged her.

"Dad didn't say you were coming."

"He doesn't know yet. Hey is your Mom and sister showing up?"

"Yea, they will be here in an hour or so."

"Okay get back to your carrying equipment, DJ. Don't let your Dad know we are here."

When Sabrina said we, DJ happened to notice the three men standing behind his "Aunt Beana". His mouth dropped as he tried to form the words. "Green Day? You know Green Day? Oh my god Aunt Beana, this is Green Day standing here with you."

Sabrina laughed at her "nephew", "Well I hope at least one of them is standing next to me, since I married him."

"Married someone in Green Day? Aunt Beana, WHEN?"

"Just a week ago, DJ. Meet Tre Cool, my husband. This is Mike and Billie Joe. Guys this is DJ who I have known since he was just a bitty baby. This is the lead singer's son."

All of a sudden a loud piercing whistle came through the hallway. "Gotta go, Dad's bitching."

"Remember DJ mums the word" as Sabrina pretended to zipper her lips shut.

"To see the look on Dad's face, not a problem Aunt Beana," DJ said as he picked the monitor back up and walked into the ballroom.