Status: Will try to update around once a week but I am doing my last year of high school this year so updates may be slow.

From the Shadows of the Dark Unknown

Chapter 1

*Ava’s POV*
I was currently doing the only passion I have which is also my job. A lot of people look down on me because of the job status I have which no, isn’t a prostitute but I am a stripper. I do nothing else other than dance around on a pole wearing hardly any clothing so I don’t see how people still look down upon me but yet they do.

Dancing has always been my passion ever since I was 3, I have done all different kinds of genres with dance & nothing is different, I still love them as much. I don’t mind doing pole dancing since it’s a dancing job & it can have pretty good money at times. I have never fallen in love, never had a boyfriend, never had sex, never been kissed, etc but I do not have my eye on any male type whatsoever right now.

So anyways back to what I am currently doing; I was dancing to the song ‘Whore’ by In This Moment when I noticed a crowd about 8 – 10 guys, maybe more or less so entered the door, I noticed this since where I am dancing is in the view of the door. I saw the guys break apart to different rooms where the other girls were dancing, some of the guys joined around where I was dancing and started to give me money. As I was about to finish the song, one of the guys handed me money; grabbed my arm so I could lean down;

“Why don’t we get a little something after you finish? I would a lot for us to do it?” added with a creepy wink, I looked at him in disgust and continued until the song finished, I collected the notes that were on the floor around where I was dancing and left. I headed to my dressing room and got changed into another costume before there was a knock at my door, the door opened and Lydia’s bleach blonde with pink strips head popped up.

“There’s a guy out there saying that you agreed to have sex with him after you finished and has a lot of money Ava” said Lydia
“No sorry Lyd, you know my rules; no sex whether or not they have a lot of cash on them, I just don’t do sex with random guys” I explained
“Fair enough, I think he’s already pissed to the bone anyways so if he continues asking I’ll let the boys know” I nodded my head & Lydia left.

Off I went to do another 3 songs before my shift was over, I got over $600 in cash from the crowd but strange enough there was a guy watching me and giving me cash when he liked what I was doing in all the dances I was doing all night, that has never happened before. He looked rather cute with short-ish below the hair dark hair, dark eye makeup with 3 lip piercings. Okay Ava, stop thinking about him. Not like you’ll see him again or if I do, he will be watching another much prettier girl than me.
I cleaned up, got changed into ordinary clothes and one of the guys (security) walked me to my car and off I went home, cooked some left over dinner and soon enough fell asleep watching tv in my nice warm comfy bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh how I have missed writing!
This is my second Chris Motionless/Motionless In White story and I hope you guys have enjoyed it.
Leave comments, subscribe, recommend and I might do another chapter very soon!
I get to see Motionless In White in about 3 days and it's my first time seeing the boys live. So very excited!!!
So enjoy my story and leave your opinion :)