Status: Will try to update around once a week but I am doing my last year of high school this year so updates may be slow.

From the Shadows of the Dark Unknown

Chapter 3

*Skip to a week later*

*Ava’s POV*

This week has been a busy week, been dancing and earning quite a lot of money for one week which is a good thing I guess? I ended up finding out who the creepy guy who asked if we could do stuff was; funny enough it was Danny Worsnop from Asking Alexandria and Lydia ended up hooking up with him the next night when he visited the club again.
I also noticed a new frequent customer that will always come in just before go on stage and will leave a few minutes after I have left the stage. I do have to say he is very attractive; black hair, pale skin but of course I wouldn’t go for him since I am not interested in him or anyone else in that matter.
I was currently in my smallish apartment that was fit for one person doing house work when I suddenly had the craving for coffee, I walked over to the small kitchen and looked in the cupboards realizing that there was hardly anything in there; no food or coffee. I sighed and headed towards the door, I grabbed a jacket since the Scranton weather was very chilly today, and left to the nearest Starbucks.

The walk to the nearest Starbucks was chilly as the wind was up but I was thankful to finally be in the warmth of Starbucks. The smell of caffeine filled my senses and I lined up in the line that was already formed so I could order my drink, a few minutes later I was able to order my drink which I went for a caramel coffee with cream. I waited for my order and as I was leaving someone bumped into me causing my drink spill all over me and the floor, I looked down at the spill all over me;
“I am so sorry, I will pay for another one for you. I am so sorry” the voice said, I looked up and my eyes widened; I think that is the new frequent customer that will only come to see me.
“No-no it’s okay, I think I’m just going to leave now” I said rushing out of Starbucks in embarrassment and shock

“Hey, hey you” I heard the guy call out, my walk sped up but the guy ended up catching up to me.
“Hey, just please let me buy you a drink and I’ll even buy you a new jacket and shirt, I wasn’t even looking when I bumped into you and I feel really bad” the guy explained, you looked at him thinking; you really wanted that coffee since that was the only reason why you were out except you badly needed to buy food but you didn’t really want him to notice you and you didn’t even know him, he could be one of those obsessive people that could stalk my every move which I really didn’t want. I gave in and nodded my head, I walked semi behind his steps back to Starbucks, and lined up next to him and ordered my drink, done the same things before my last drink spilled all over me and the mystery guy lead us over to a table when we both collected our drinks.
We were just sitting there in an awkward silence until the guy broke it,

“So what’s your name?” he asked, ‘what should I do? Give him a fake name or give him my real name?’ I decided on the first choice and spoke up;
“Linda and yours?”
“Chris, you look familiar…” he stated
“Oh maybe you have seen me out and about before” I said before taking a sip out of my drink, looking away.

“Hmmm maybe, what do you do as a job?” he asked
“Oh I’m a dancer, how about you?” I asked
“I’m in a band. I’m the lead singer” he said
“OH really? What’s the name of the band?” I asked slightly interested in his answer
“Motionless in White, we just finished a tour with Asking Alexandria. Have you heard of us before?”
“ohhh so you’re the group of guys that were in the club last week…” I said without thinking, Chris gave me a look of confusion until he had a look of realization on his face.
“You’re the dancer that Danny hit on a week ago but didn’t get anywhere?” I simply nodded and looked away, ‘well this was embarrassing’ I thought.

“Well I still have to go get food so I best be going” I said before quickly standing up
“Yeah, yeah… Um will I see you again?” Chris asked
“Yeah probably, if you continue coming to see me at the times I dance” I said, Chris blushed and looked down. I took that as my cue to leave and walked out of Starbucks, I got a few meters before I heard Chris calling after the name I had given;
“Here, if you ever want to hang again even if it’s just coffee like before, just text me” and gave me a napkin with his number, he turned around and walked the way towards where Starbucks was.
“Hey Chris” I shouted, he turned around;
“My name isn’t actually Linda, it’s Ava” he smiled at me and off I went to buy food for the apartment cupboards.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I'm actually happy with this chapter, very proud of it so I hope you guys enjoy it!
I would like to thank 3 wonderful readers who commented who are; Shh! It's A Secret, Synyster Vengance, & d0wnth3rabbith0l3. I loved your comments! I love comments in general so comment away!
Don't forget to subscribe & recommend as well!
Hopefully soon I will update again which will be Chris' POV :D
See you soon