You Can Call Me Queen Bee

You Can Call Me Queen Bee

Bee shuffled past the residence of the Starks and clung to her dirtied cloak. Her matted hair fell half across her dirty face, and she could only hope that the cloak helped to hide her female figure from any prying eyes. Bee’s mind swarmed with thoughts of the royal family who were visiting Winterfell, and she considered how easy it would be to follow their party back to King’s Landing if her first encounter with Robb failed.

“But you see, I am the queen bee of Westeros. I am the one who truly holds the power,” a woman’s voice said strongly and Bee came to a stop. She stole a glimpse inside the closest window and saw Queen Cersei in her majestic red and gold dress. “Robert thinks that he is the king, that he is making the decisions, but I have power over him too. That is what it means to be queen; to truly control everything.”

Cersei spotted the shadow outside her window and strode across the room. Bee hurried past and a few seconds later she heard the window being slammed shut behind her. As she trekked through the mud to find a safe place to sleep, she repeated the phrase ‘I am the queen bee’ over and over in her mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think of how Bee got her name?