‹ Prequel: Always
Status: in progress

Situation Overload

With smiles on our faces

"GUILTY. Sentenced to 15 years imprisonment for forcing drug abuse and lying under oath. A divorce is granted between yourself and Jack Barakat, we will arrange for the papers to be sent out to you, sir. Jack Barakat, you are relieved of all charges. CASE CLOSED."

Jack and Alex watched as Sally was dragged into a police car, all attempts at escaping failing epically.

"So, Lex. About Oli.. It was nothing, it meant nothing. He's been cut off from human touch for ages now, and I wasn't used to going so long without your touch-"
"Jack, you know what? I don't wanna argue with you. It's in the past. Let's move on, if that's what you want too?" Alex had honestly never felt so mature. But then again, he was only forgiving Jack because he didn't want to be a hypocrite. Not that Jack was ever going to find out about his little... interaction with Sally..

"Yes! Yes of course that's what I want. Thank you so much. Let's go pick up Dean and Mikaylah from Sally's parents, and get them used to the idea that you're gonna be around a lot more." Jack grinned, and took Alex by hand, and they walked over to the car, with smiles on their faces.

As Jack drove, Alex's hand rested on his thigh, and Jack honestly thought the serotonin levels in his body were off the fucking scales, maybe it was slightly dangerous- after a peak there's always a drop, but fuck that, Jack was gonna live in the moment, and be happy. At a stop light, Alex took the opportunity to slide his hand a little higher, his hand getting alarmingly close to Jack's crotch. Jack was coping, kind of enjoying the harmless teasing, until the palm of Alex's hand was pushing down on what was Jack's flaccid dick. Then his jeans were being unbuttoned and unzipped, and Alex was palming him through his boxers. The traffic light progressed from red, to amber, to green, and Jack was sure this was against the law. Knowing how worked up Alex was capable of getting him, he knew that driving in this situation had the potential to injure surrounding drivers.

"I-I'll pull over."

"Whatever you want, baby."

Jack pulled over into some dark alleyway, and Alex climbed over the central controls so that he was straddling Jack. He kissed his neck, nipping the skin slightly, eliciting a moan from Jack, as he bucked upwards.

"How do you want it?" Alex muttered into Jack's ear, his hot breath sending a shudder down Jack's spine.

"Ride me, baby." Jack mumbled back, breathing heavily already. Jack somehow managed to push his jeans down to his calves, and Alex completely removed his in one, swift movement (obviously they weren't tight enough). Jack spat on his hand, and hurriedly smeared it over his cock.

Jack came first, triggering Alex, who released without warning, unfortunately coating Jack's black t-shirt in a white sticky liquid.

"We should, uh, go home and clean up before, uh, picking up the kids." Jack panted. Alex nodded, smirking at Jack's, literally, sticky situation. They kissed once more, before Alex climbed back over to the passenger seat, both re-clothing themselves, before continuing the journey back home.

Sally's mum answered the door, having heard the news of her daughters situation on television, she called the children to the doorway without question, and made it clear to Jack that for the future safety and mental stability of the children, it would be best if they didn't have to be made constantly aware of their mother's abrupt disappearance from their lives. And considering the fact that she was in fact Sally's mum, they deemed it necessary that this would be the last time they see the children. Jack, who had gotten on relatively well with his parents-in-law, was saddened by this, but agreed that the children come first, and so this was also to be the last contact he had with Peter and Anne. She told Jack they planned to move states, ashamed of their own daughter's suddenly apparent insanity, but did not say where, in accordance with the aforementioned decision to stay out of touch.

"Daddy, where's mummy?" Dean asked, eyes wide, and eyebrows raised, as they entered the house that evening.

"Alex is your mummy now." Jack joked, but his joke had a relatively accurate punch line.

"But Alex is a boy!!" Mikaylah exclaimed.

"So now you have two daddys!" Alex confirmed. The children considered this momentarily, before shrugging and proceeding to clamber on top of Alex, who grinned, glad to be accepted by the children. That night, once Dean and Mikaylah had been put soundly to sleep, Jack and Alex lay side by side, each running through the days events silently their minds.

Alex considered how he felt years ago, decades even, with regards to children, and wanting them with Jack. He compared that with the fact that yeah, now he kind of had that. A warmness spread through him, he'd actually achieved something that was once a mere pipedream to him.

He'd felt like things were looking up before, and they'd always fallen through. But now, as he lay next to the one man he'd loved through and through, he felt a little bit invincible. He'd lost his family, but he'd just been welcomed into a new one. The two people mentally insane enough to truly fuck him over, were both locked away, in one form or another. I don't know, maybe he was delusional- that wouldnt exactly be anything new, but he really did feel positive about this.

Well he did, until he remembered that he fucked Sally. He had no clue how he was going to bury that one.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to updateee

title credit- the take over the breaks over, FOB