Status: Comment/Rec/Subscribe

Immaculate Misconception

I Am Human And I Need To Be Loved.

Kiegan’s POV

I followed Alice to the theater, impressed by her run since she was wearing fucking heels. I took a seat in the back, trying to decide whether or not I should stay. I sit for a second then remember what Chris told me…”Get my number from Alice” or something like that. I walk over to her phone and search through her contacts. When I don’t find it I decide to look through her recent calls…until I find it.

“Here we go, Chris Cerulli.” I say to myself as I type the number in my phone, opting on heading back to the hotel. I save the number in her phone too. I’m about to leave when her phone rings. I contemplate letting it ring until I see who is calling.

“Chris” I say then answer the phone.

On the phone

“Hello” I say

“Umm…Hi, is this Alice?” a voice that isn't Chris asks

“No. It’s Kiegan, her friend. She is at practice. “

“Oh, well this is Devin.”

“Cool, where is Chris?” I ask trying not to sound star-struck

“Oh, umm…he’s trying on tuxes.”

“Why?”

“Because he is taking your friend Alice out to dinner.”

“That’s sweet”

“I know, but it’s kinda weird though. I haven’t seen Chris like this in a long time. Any way the reason I was calling is because I was gonna ask Alice what her favorite flower was.”

“Well I am her best friend I can tell you her favorite flower.”

“Okay…fire away I’m all ears.” He says

“She likes Orchids.”

“Cool, so does Kylie. What is her favorite color?”

“Green, but not dark green more of like a sea foam green.”

“Awesome, one more question…” he says

“Shoot.” I reply

“What is her favorite candy?”

“She likes starbursts…but NO yellow she HATES the yellow ones.”

“Thanks.” He says

“No problem. If you don’t mind me asking…why all the questions?”

“Because Chris hasn't been on a date in a while and we…by we I mean me and the guys, but anyway we want him to get it right.”

“Oh.” I say then I can hear talking in the background.

“Kiegan, are you busy?” Devin asks

“No, why?”

“Because we really need a girls opinion on the tux Chris is wearing. And Kylie, Hanna, Jessica, and Allie aren't here, and you are Alice’s friend, sooo can you come and meet us?” he says in one breath

“Sure, where are you guys?” I ask

“Don’t laugh”

“Why would I laugh?” I ask

“We’re at TJ Maxx.” I laugh then compose myself

“I told you not to laugh.”

“Sorry. I’ll be there soon.”

“Thanks”

I hang up the her phone and then walk out of her dressing room. The thing about talking to Devin is that if I wasn’t a fan of MIW and he wasn’t dating Kylie, I would assume that he was gay.

I walk out of the dance studio and down the many streets until I get to Times Square. I’ve been to New York a few times, enough to kinda find my way around but that’s about it.

I find my way to T J Maxx, and walk in. I walk over to the men’s apparel. The minute I walk in I’m swarmed by a red Devin, a constipated looking Ricky and a laughing Balz.

“She’s here” Devin says in a sing song voice.

“Kiegan!” Chris says as he walks out of a dressing room in a weird powder blue tux.

“ER…MER…GRESH…” I say totally stunned. Then I start to laugh uncontrollably.

“Is it that bad?” he asks. I just shake my head. “Point taken.” He says as he heads back into the dressing room.

“Told you.” Ricky yells

“Oh fuck you!” Chris yells back

“Name a time and a place, how hard and in what position?” Ricky asks

“Right here, right now, and I love S&M!” Chris says back.

“Aww darn, I forgot my fuzzy handcuffs at the hotel.”

“I have some.” I say as I look down to the belt loop on my pants.

“Ooo they are purple.” Devin says

“Why do you have fuzzy handcuffs?” Balz asks

“Cause I’m a weirdo, and I like to put weird inappropriate stuff on my pants.”

“Cool.” Chris says as he walks out of the dressing room this time in normal, or what I would call normal clothes. “What am I gonna do? I can’t find a fucking tux that will fit, and the one I DO find is an ugly ass blue one.”

“Chris, two things…First, Calm the fuck down, and second, don’t try so hard. Alice likes simple.” I say “Just get a nice pair of black jeans, and a nice button up shirt.”

“But I was gonna go to the ballet.” He says

“Well then you’re screwed…Wait a second, didn’t you have to wear a tux for a picture you had to get done for your band?” I ask

“Yes…why?”

“Were that tux.”

“Good idea.” He says

“Just were a white shirt underneath and were a sea foam green tie.” I say “She’ll like it.”

“Cool thanks.”

“No problem. And NEVER try on that blue tux EVER again.”

He laughs then says “NEVER AGAIN.”

I walk over to the ties and grab a mint green tie. Then hand it to Chris.

“They didn’t have sea foam so I grabbed a mint green one.” I say

He walks over to the cash register and pays for the tie and the white shirt he must have grabbed when I was grabbing the tie. After he pays for the stuff he calls the guys over.

“Devin, you get the Orchid, Balz, you get the starbursts Ryan, you get the ticket for the ballet.”

“Okiley dokiley!” Devin says

“Okay.” The others say

“And Kiegan and I will go back to the hotel so she can help me get ready. If she’s cool with it.”

“It’s cool with me.” I say

“Sweet”

We leave the store and walk back to the hotel. I hand Chris the bag.

“Put the tux on and I’ll tie the tie.” I say

“Okay.” He says as he walks into his room “You want to come in?” He asks

“No thanks I’ll wait out here.”

“Have it your way.” He says then shuts the door.

I sit in the hallway and play a game on my phone. After a few minutes He walks out of his room dressed in a formfitting tux. He hands me the tie and I tie it.

“Do you think she’ll like it?” He asks

“Yes.” I say

“Not to be weird…but most girls in your position would probably cry.”

“Oh, believe me I’ve almost cried a few times, but not for the reasons you think.”

“Oh. What are the reasons then?”

“Alice and I got bullied very badly in school, and a few years ago I tried killing myself, but Alice stopped me. She told me to listen to Creatures and I did, and needless to say it was the song that saved me. MIW means the world to me, without you guys and Alice of course I would probably be dead.”

“Wow,” He says is a quite kind of shocked voice. “Our music means that much to you?”

“Yes it does, you guys are my heroes and I always said that if I ever met anyone from MIW I wouldn’t cry and I would tell them thank you. Sooo, thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” He says as he pulls me into a hug.

‘What is whit everybody hugging me today?’

“So does Angelo have a girlfriend?” I ask

“No wh…” he starts then pauses “Oohh, you like Angelo don’t you?” He asks poking me in the stomach.

“Maybe.” I say blushing

“You do don’t you?”

“Yes! Chris, if you must know, I like Angelo.”

Chris just looks at me and I stare at him.

“What?” I ask

“Nothing…It’s just…you seem like his type, and it would be nice to see him in a relationship. We are all sick of seeing him so lonely.”

“You think I’m his type?”

“Well yeah. You are pretty bad ass and you seem cool.”

“Aww…you think I’m bad ass? I’m so touched.”

“You my purple haired friend are kind of a weirdo…but that’s okay, cause I like you and that’s all that really matters.”

Chris ruffles my hair and I give him the death glare. We sit in silence for a while and I think. Then speak.

“Chris?” I ask

“What?”

“Did you really mean it when you called me a friend?”

“One, I called you my ‘purple haired friend’ and yes I mean it.”

“Thank you.”

“For what?”

“Not judging and being a friend.”

“No problem and we are all your friends…we all like you.”

And just in a matter of hours I had six new friends. I had never had more than two friends, Alice and Rachel. Although I wouldn’t really consider Alice a friend…more of a Best friend/sister.

It feels nice to have friends, after all 'I am human and I need to be loved'
♠ ♠ ♠
DOUBLE UPDATE! WOOT WOOT!

This one is a bit longer then the last chapter

Hope you liked it, and I hope you laughed.

I should be posting pics of the characters soon.

Hopefully they work. *fingers crossed*

Title Credit- Puppets by Motionless In White

Comment/Rec./Subscribe.

Peace,
Moni ;)