Status: Comment/Rec/Subscribe

Immaculate Misconception

Alice is a world famous ballerina, who travels from place to place show casing her talent. Alice longs for someone to talk to, someone who understands just how hard it is to travel from place to place, without the ones you love.

Chris Cerulli is the lead singer of the band Motionless In White and although he loves what he does, he feels like something is missing. A companion maybe? Someone to talk with. Someone to eat chicken wings with. Someone with the same amount of drive as himself.

What will happen when these two cross paths?

CAUTION: This story contains swearing,smut, and risky topics.

DO NOT READ: If you get easily triggered or offended.

TRIGGER WARNING!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Chris Cerulli, nor anyone in MIW or any other band I may or may not mention in this story. I DO however own my OC's and the plot of my story. I apologize to anyone who may have a story similar to mine; because I honestly had no idea.

Note This is the revision if Immaculate Misconception, I (Monica, @give me your heart) have a new co author Ash (@Siora). She is amazing and I hope you like the NEW and improved version of Immaculate!

Feel free to leave feedback! And please Comment/Rec/ Subscribe