Status: So I hope you enjoy! Any questions, feel free to ask! Please subscribe because I have this whole story written in a notebook so I will keep adding to it if I get many readers and comments and subscriptions!:D stay strong†

Downfall

The Last Fight

He was HUGE.
Taller than the whole forest to be exact.
I was afraid...
Of course...
How could I not be?
His black hateful eyes just glared down at me, his razor sharp teeth protruding over his lip as he snickers down at me.
He didn't seem afraid of me at all...
Not that I blame him...
I mean I am quite harmless.
I absolutely loathe violence, unless needed of course.
And it usually always was to my prevail.
But whatever.
His huge spiked tail swings back and forth, knocking over a few trees as they hit the ground hard, the ground shaking under us.
"I'm ready... any last words to dad?" He chuckles grimly, jumping into the air at huge heights, falling down at a very quick speed.
"Yes.... You can tell him that I think he is number one!" I snicker, quickly tumbling out of the way, landing upright as I hold up my middle finger in a very proud salute.
He snarls down at me in anger, charging after me again, his massive axe held in front of him.
He continues to try for seemingly minutes on end, ramming me with the two devil like horns atop his head, but I continue to dodge his attacks.
"Sorry to ruin our time together.... but... i'm getting bored with this...." I nod my head honestly, his attacks not really anything at all. Very easy to avoid.
I quickly snap my wings out, flying up into the air starting to circle around him.
He stumbles over his tail a few times, trying to hit me in the air with his huge massive clawed hands.
I fly around him a few times, disorienting him for his spinning, flying between his arms to grab the huge axe.
I had some difficulty grabbing it though considering it was bigger than me...
I mean one of his claws was literally almost bigger than me!
So I decided on following with my plan B which was, fly back a few feet, gain some momentum and ram that axe into his chest.
With that plan in action, I quickly dart at him like a bullet, using my feet to ram the axe blade directly into his chest.
You could literally hear the cracking bones in his ribs, blood spurting out immediately.
He falls to the ground with a massive thud, his eyes glazing over as he bursts into ashes, myself landing gracefully where he once stood.
I reach into my pocket, grabbing a rosary and kissing it as I place it where the ashes remained, leaving a soft prayer for the demon.
"Stronger than I thought...." A voice whispers in my head as I look up in shock.
That wasn't my voice OR my thoughts...
Who was it?
And why are you in my head?!?!?!
I look around, feeling a bit invaded, but deciding to start walking.... AGAIN...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooooo who was that in her head?!?!?!:D:D:D
Ohhhhh my gawdddd maybe we will find out in the next chapter!
†††