Personal Goals

Chapter Thirteen

Kellin’s POV
I was nervous, but it was an excited sort of nervous. I had never had sex in the sauna before, but why not now? I had a hot guy suggesting we do it in a hot room, so it was the perfect set up. I bit my lip and kissed him as I grabbed his hands and led him towards the sauna room door. I broke from him momentarily so that we could strip down and grab a couple of towels.
He followed me into the steaming, wooden room and I set the towels down on the bench.
“Have you ever done it in here before?” he asked me. I shook my head. “Well, good.”
After I took my seat on the bench, Vic suggested we just sit for a minute to let our bodies adjust to the sudden rise in temperature. I agreed, only because the steady heat actually felt so nice. Why didn’t I come in here more often? I could already feel my skin moistening from my own perspiration. After a few silent moments, I felt Vic’s hand gently sliding over my thigh as he moved closer to me.
“Hey,” he breathed, before leaning in to kiss me. I kissed him back, as his hand trailed up my thigh and dangerously close to my dick. This was so hot- in more ways than one. I felt like I was on fire down there, but in the best way possible. Vic wrapped his hand around the base of my dick, gripping it tightly before he began sliding his hand up and down. I parted my lips almost involuntarily as a moan escaped them. This was already amazing and we weren’t even to the good part.
I caught my breath and leaned harder into the kiss, trying to heat things up even more if that was possible. He got up off of his seat and positioned himself between my legs before dropping to his knees. He kissed my chest lightly before trailing downwards. I watched eagerly as he placed his perfect lips around my tip, gently sucking at the sensitive skin.
“God, Vic,” I moaned as he took me further into his mouth. It felt amazing. I usually hated sweating, but when we were both glistening with it while in the middle of such an act- it was the best.
He gripped my thigh with one hand and used the others to massage my balls as he continued to suck me off. I felt myself getting close already. I bit my lip. I didn’t want just a blowjob- I wanted more. I cupped my hand under his chin and eased him away from my member, as much as I didn’t want to. Our eyes connected briefly before he attacked me with his lips again. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me, my skin slick against his.
“You’re so hot,” he growled, his lips moving down along my neck. I felt myself breathing heavier than usual, and for some reason that just made everything better. His hands trailed down my sides before he slipped his hands under my thighs to bring me closer to him. Then he suddenly stopped. “God dammit, I left the stuff out there.”
“I’m good if you’re good,” I shrugged. I trusted Vic was responsible. He seemed like a pretty responsible guy. He grinned, immediately going right back to his lust-filled state as he lined himself up to me. I leaned back against the wall and pulled my knees up so that my heels rested against the edge of the bench so that I was at a better angle. Vic rested his hands on the wall above me as he pushed inside. I let out a moan as he filled me up.
“Oh fuck,” I gasped as he struck that little bundle of nerves in me. He grinned, satisfied with his efforts as he started moving inside me. I moved my legs so that they wrapped around his waist and placed my hands on his shoulders for support.
“This is fucking amazing,” he mumbled, letting out a small moan as he picked up his pace, hitting the spot over and over again while creating even more friction for himself. It was amazing: everything from the smell of the wood in the sauna to Vic’s glistening body, to the fact that he was fucking me without a condom.
“Fuck yes,” I gasped, shuddering and shaking as I felt the pooling pleasure at the pit of my stomach. I was so close, I could feel it. “I’m gonna- I’m gon- fuck.”
“Yes, come for me, Kells,” he said, biting his bottom lip as he thrust into me harder and gripped my member. I was so sensitive by that point, so it was a matter of seconds before I was shooting over his hand. He pushed in once more before stilling inside of me as he came.
I had to say, it was pretty fucking awesome.
“That was a great idea,” I breathed, chuckling as he pulled out of me and placed a quick kiss on my forehead.
“Hell yeah it was,” he agreed, a little out of breath himself. “Come on, let’s get out of here and cool off.”
I agreed and we both exited the room. I grabbed my shorts and pulled them on as Vic did the same with his. I was about to turn to him and plant a kiss right on his mouth when I heard the door to the basement open from upstairs.
“Kellin, honey, are you down here?” I heard my mom’s voice call.
“Shit,” I whispered, as Vic pulled his shirt on and we scrambled back over to the mats as my mom’s footsteps got louder as she made her way down stairs.
By the time she was to the basement, I was on my back in a sit-up position as Vic held my feet steady.
“Kellin?”
“-Thirty four, Thirty five- Oh hey mom,” I said, sitting up for the last time as Vic let go.
“Oh, still at your workout. I’m sorry for interrupting,” she said, flashing Vic a smile as he gave her a quick nod. “Wow, you boys sure are sweaty.”
“Vic’s been making me work really hard,” I said, pulling a pout. She rolled her eyes and turned to Vic.
“Well, he better keep at it. Good job,” she said before turning to leave. We both froze, waiting for the sound of the upstairs door closing behind her before we busted into a fit of laughter.
“Yeah, Vic, keep up the good work,” I said, laughing. Oh, the irony. Vic just shook his head as he stood up. I jumped off of the mat so he could roll it back up and put it with his stuff. “Are you leaving?”
“Yeah, I have to go home so I can be there when Jenna drops Jess off,” he said, casually, as he checked his phone. I sighed, still feeling a little inferior as far as the maturity thing went, but I guess it would be okay. Vic said it would be okay.
“I’ll see you Wednesday then,” I said, smiling before stealing a good-bye kiss.